Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Annoying Growth Of Epic Fraud Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Annoying Growth Of Epic Fraud Life (326 Views)

Osinbajo: Small Businesses Are Engines Of Growth Of Any Economy / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying / 'It's Annoying To Link Police Invitation Of Politicians To Buhari' - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Annoying Growth Of Epic Fraud Life by Authority1o1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Okay...

Sank into the brown sofa and decided to take a mind walk. Many things's been rumbling up the cranium—some I could swear I have no answer to. But fortunately, some I could affect.The problem being I can't possibly do that alone.

NB: Some toes would be stepped on[Intentionally, unintentionally]

The alarming growth of the fakery or "fakeness" of the lives we live calls for urgent concern.People being who they are not. That, simply,is what I mean.

Well,I have roughly come to conclusions of two parties who impossibly can't be left out— The Dictating Judge and the Judged

The Dictating Judge:
This is me and you.This is the person who places a verdict of the actions we take. This very party is interested in what he wants you to do,the life he enjoys watching you live. The dictating Judge is the father of all hypocrites.

In Nairaland for instance (though I have not stayed that long on the forum),I have observed a very common, fiercely circulating trait. That is the trait of abandoning one's real self.

You come on today with your views and perspective and you get attacked by myriads of baby hypocrites who will choose to decide the dial of your compass. Then,under pressure you drop you inbuilt views and adapt to that that has been fashioned to the taste of the opium-drunk masses.

Now take a look:You have a different perspective of the government. Maybe,you are one who believes the government will become better. The dictating fathers arrive with their own views that they will pass across to you,either using insults or bullying. Then you drop your views and embrace theirs.

Dangers: The dangers are limitless. You end up with a society of fake life-livers.
You are left with people of imposed will,who,had they been left alone,may have come up with ideas that could change the world.

The Judge : Poor thing.The judged is that unfornate fellow who has dropped his own shoes to fit into that of another. The judged is that puppet,whose strings are controlled by the fingers of them fathers.

But,in truth we are all judged. Judged because of the path we stride upon, because of the ideas we have. Judged because we are of new vision.

In this forum,we see people with double,tripple or quadruple accounts and monikers.
One is the 'real' you,used to pass your message. The one whose signature is 'I don't quote people' or 'Nigeria can be great'.
Another is the one you use to quote the life out of people. come on people,haba.

We create niche for ourselves.Always.we say things that are related because it is who we are. But views change. If Righteousness89, for instance is known to be a Gospel preacher,should we because of that attack his other views? Say, when he dabbles into a political discussion,we spew things like: "pastor,I think say your kingdom na for heaven?'' He might be left with no choice than to take on another moniker where he will feel safe to say his mind.
I preach too but that won't stop me from being real.when I use certain words, don't be surprised. Shouldn't you be happy that at least you know what I'm capable of saying,than for me going through other accounts to say same thing.

Reversal
Reputation is precious,more precious than we know. We should guide it with jealousy. But we should maintain the reputation of being dynamic,of welcoming change and positive suggestions than being a thousand man. Say things with moderation. Don't get the wrong perception of the whole thing.

This is who I am. Let's be who we should be. Let's change the world guys.

No plagiarism. Strictly first-hand.
Re: The Annoying Growth Of Epic Fraud Life by thesolutions(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Sank into the brown sofa and decided to take a mind walk. Many things's been rumbling up the cranium—some I could swear I have not answer to. But fortunately, some I could affect.The problem being I can't possibly do that alone.

NB: Some toes would be stepped on[Intentionally, unintentionally]

The alarming growth of the fakery or "fakeness" of the lives we live calls for urgent concern.People being who they are not. That, simply,is what I mean.

Well,I have roughly come to conclusions of two parties who impossibly can't be left out— The Dictating Judge and the Judged

The Dictating Judge:
This is me and you.This is the person who places a verdict of the actions we take. This very party is interested in what he wants you to do,the life he enjoys watching you live. The dictating Judge is the father of all hypocrites.

In Nairaland for instance (though I have not stayed that long on the forum),I have observed a very common, fiercely circulating trait. That is the trait of abandoning one's real self.

You come on today with your views and perspective and you get attacked by myriads of baby hypocrites who will choose to decide the dial of your compass. Then,under pressure you drop you inbuilt views and adapt that that has been fashioned to the taste of the opium-drunk masses.

Now take a look:You have a different perspective of the government. Maybe,you are one who believes the govt will become better. The dictating fathers arrive with their own views that they will pass across to you,either using insults or bullying. Then you drop your views and embrace theirs.

Dangers: The dangers are limitless. You end up with a society of fake life-livers.
You are left with people of imposed will,who,had they been left alone,may have come up with ideas that could change the world.

The Judge : Poor thing.The judged is that unfornate fellow who has dropped his own shoes to fit into that of another. The judged is that puppet,whose strings are controlled by the fingers of them fathers.

But,in truth we are all judged. Judged because of the path we stride upon, because of the ideas we have. judged because we are of new vision.

In this forum,we see people with double,tripple or quadruple accounts and monikers.
One is the 'real' you,used to pass your message. The one whose signature is 'I don't quote people' or 'Nigeria can be great'.
Another is the one you use to quote the life out of people. come on people,haba.

We create nitches for ourselves.always.we say things that are related because it is who we are. But views change. If Righteousness89, for instance is known to be a Gospel preacher,should we because of that attack his other views? Say when he dabbles into a political discussion,we spew things like: "pastor,I think say your kingdom na for heaven?'' He might be left with no choice than to take on another moniker where he will feel safe to say his mind.
I preach too but that won't stop me from being real.when I use certain words, don't be surprised. Shouldn't you be happy that at least you know what I'm capable of saying,than for me going through other accounts to say same thing.

Reversal
Reputation is precious,more precious than we know. We should guide it with jealousy. But we should maintain the reputation of being dynamic,of welcoming change and positive suggestions than being a thousand man. Say things with moderation. Don't get the wrong perception of the whole thing.

This is who I am. Let's be who we should be. Let's change the world guys.

No plagiarism. Strictly first-hand.

Good read.
Re: The Annoying Growth Of Epic Fraud Life by Authority1o1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
thesolutions:

Good read.
one man caught. 1.1 billion more to go.
Thanks baba.
Re: The Annoying Growth Of Epic Fraud Life by thesolutions(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Authority1o1:

one man caught. 1.1 billion more to go.
Thanks baba.
Now, not so good a read.
Nigeria can only be great if the players and political actors decide to take deliberate actions in wholistic approach to turn the ills in Nigeria around for good. But this is nearly impossible because of existence of nepotism, sectionalism and selfishness.

If you inspire the political actors to stand right, the followers will begin to align. But the presence of the three above will always result to distorted sequences of alignment with multiple faction of judges you mentioned.

You are focusing on the reaction instead of tackling the action itself.
Re: The Annoying Growth Of Epic Fraud Life by Authority1o1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
thesolutions:

Now, not so good a read.
Nigeria can only be great if the players and political actors decide to take deliberate actions in wholistic approach to turn the ills in Nigeria around for good. But this is nearly impossible because of existence of nepotism, sectionalism and selfishness.

If you inspire the political actors to stand right, the followers will begin to align. But the presence of the three above will always result to distorted sequences of alignment with multiple faction of judges you mentioned.

You are focusing on the reaction instead of tackling the action itself.
Nice thought sir. Your opinions, when dissected thoroughly could hold much water.
But from this humble angle, I took it out per individual lifestyles and not the general problems of a shattered nation.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Eleven Principles You Should Understand About Politics Before Stressing Yourself / [ Nigeria At 60! Citizens In Silent Protest ] ~the Moment Of Truth, & ‘the Worl / Northern Governors Felicitate With Gbong Gwom Jos At 69.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.