Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi (26983 Views)

Court Stops Police From Arresting Edison Ehie, Chief Of Staff To Government Hous / Court Stops Police From Arresting Ademola Adeleke Over Exam Malpractice / Offa Robbery: Court Stops Police From Arresting, Questioning Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by proprince(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
The judiciary is actually the problem of this country.

Naija is gone

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Imstrong2(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
No wonder he was buying time,he knows how to beat our failed system
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
I don talk am from day one sey this is Nigeria and nothing go happen to that useless man,na so the case go take end. Very useless country
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Mayng01(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
This country!
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by olowo1995(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Doraty1:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6152261/kenneth-gbagi-declared-wanted-torturing

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/updated-abuja-court-stops-police-from-arresting-gbagi/amp/

This country is truly a dustbin ground, why will someone publicly assault his staff and this same court inspire him to continue with it

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
you see the kind of courts we have in this country and why our judiciary will never grow.....why has he fail to answer the police call and prove his innocent on all accusations? I just wish this man would be punish by some kind undertakers!

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by damiloladuke: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
thank God im leaving
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by chubinwa(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
They remember fundamental human right when it involves a reputable politician. A common man in this country is like a filthy rag in the eyes of the rich. On God.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by andyanders: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
These judges are fools. Just because he has money to buy the system, hence his restrianing order.
One day, their own daughters will be at the recieving end and she/they will be raped or stripped naked. Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Rawhumper(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
[
The next target should ne judges, they Are more corrupt than The politicians.

I spit on These Nigerian judges,they deserve to be punished, hungry looking Things waiting to grab any crumb that falls on the floor angry.

Very useless set of learned piece of shits!!!
Mmmtteeeechcchhhhewwwwwwww!!!!!!

quote author=Doraty1 post=94476917]Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6152261/kenneth-gbagi-declared-wanted-torturing

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/updated-abuja-court-stops-police-from-arresting-gbagi/amp/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
The man is even nursing governorship ambition in delta come 2023
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by andyanders: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
He told the police that he went for burial. Next burial coming his way will be people coming for his burial.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:
This country is finished No justice for the poor
Buhari neeeds cane
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Money has reached the pocket of another wicked judge. If Gbagi is just a common ordinary citizen will the court pronounce the same.
How can the court give an oppressor the opportunity to wink at his victims angry

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Rawhumper(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Aswear if i See that man, i will hijack him to The nearest Police Station, court should go to hell.

This Judiciary is becoming Nigeria's real Problem-thwarting and frustrating good Plans and efforts. Something Need to be done to wake them up from their corrupt practices.

slivertongue:
“Members of the public with useful information as to his whereabouts are advised to go to the nearest Police Station to report for his immediate arrest and handing him over to the Command for thorough investigation/prosecution"
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Anaerobi(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Mummyfour(f): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
He denied his workers their fundamental human rights on this excuse that they stole, but is praying for the court to safeguard his own fundamental human rights.
What an irony

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by MJluv(f): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lol...

Their father there!

600 years ... angry
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by olisefom: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigeria! A lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Adufeamos: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
To arrest and investigate minister now na crime for naija. Hmm n they say dia s law....Mtcheeww.
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Make una enjoy una October 1st slavery celebration
Kikiki

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by kpoins: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
How can we involved the international community to prevail on the Nigeria Government to ensure justice is done. We can't allow such to be swept under the carpet. More people are speaking up.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by chukwuibuipob: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
sad angry angry sad Niagra court sad tufia
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by godswilld10(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
well no governorship ambition to this one again
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Angelfrost(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Naija!!! If you call it a shith*me now, so called patriots will come for your head!!!

I never expected anything more or less, so not surprised!!!

That's how messed up the nation has become, where nothing works!!!
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Laboni: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
The country has gone to the dogs.. Just do whatever you can to get money but don’t get caught while at it because if you’re caught, be ready to do the time.
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by AMvanquish: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
What kind of fuckery has our judiciary turned too.
Ordinary police invitation and you run to court but when he was stripping the girls he did not remember to go to court.
And NJC should query some of these judges giving the profession a bad name. Who wouldn't think money has changed hands even if it hasn't.
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by ovie8200: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
This an abuse of power and the question is. Why is everything in Nigeria court has to intervain. I have never hear court stop police from arresting someone in this world. It must starts in Nigeria. No wonder the country is a fail country.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by eddyslim(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
The country is heading for doom
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by Jeromejnr(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Reinaldo:
Smh! This is the biggest smh I've ever done. Even the air around me vibrated. *Sighs*

I understand
Re: Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi by xcellentgraphic: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Its so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin / Tinubu Lauds Senegal President, Sall Over 3rd Term Decision / $9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.