Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia (71694 Views)

125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic / Frozen Bird Found In Siberia Is 46,000 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by investigator007: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hmm no be small thing o
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Excuses: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Liposure:
Life is a mystery
It only becomes mystery when you are no more..
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Pharovo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
JastSiryin:
You do realize that to an outsider all you're spouting are your beliefs right? No matter how true you think it is, many people wouldn't see it as such and for good reason.

The fact that you don't care if you sound obnoxious or inappropriate is cause for concern. Because you're more or less driving a wedge between you and those you're preaching to.

Maybe I'm wrong, and you're nothing more than an attention seeker, because you do tick all the boxes. Nowadays people give less thought to preaching the gospel effectively and appropriately.

They instead take joy is pissing people off, in the delusion that they are fulfilling God's commandment by so doing.

If you truly believed something really profoundly, you wouldn't go out of your way in search of unbelievers guilt to reinforce your beliefs. Pls learn to apply common sense. It isn't alien from Christianity. Your religious input was clearly not needed here

I use to admire his commitment to preaching the gospel in almost every thread... But he's fast becoming a menace spewing nonsense everywhere while exhibiting this nonchalant "i can never be wrong" attitude.

Maybe the little nairaland fame has gotten into his head, making him lose focus.

1 Like

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Bobcul: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
uchrikk:
Elsewhere, in Africa, the boy might have been armed so that his spirit could easily go after those who probably killed him by drowning in the river. I'm just trying to help the archeologists to unravel the circumstances surrounding this bizarre burial.
correct. it's a revenge mission, well prepared for the spirit of the boy to go after those that killed him, in tormenting them to confess or probably killed them straight away. Ibo ọbọ in our dialect.

1 Like

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by ibuildstuff(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
So not only Africans are fetish, even Siberians...but yet nothing like generational curses for them... I am forced to believe there's nothing at all like curses if not our politicians and their children no suppose Dy alright.
Germany killed 6 million jews, yet they don't have generational curse following them. Africans dey here dey mumu themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Hindiman(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Just like current that powers billions of gadget, so is life, this body is just a vessel, once u die, that's the end, no after life, some people will tell you , accept this man or accept this faith before u can live eternally, all that count is your service to your creator, though no one sees him, but yet we know he exists, these forms we all have are just garment we are wearing to live in this world, as for me o, whether there is after life or not, its my prayer to please my creator, without expecting heaven with its worldly description of a place paved with Gold, what really concerns me with gold? A devoted heart that will honor God wholeheartedly and sacrificially is all I desire. Life is a beautiful lie, death is a harsh truth, the whole world itself is an illusion, people do not want to cease existing, they conceived afterlife in their mind. God owns our lives, its not ours, let's follow and be devoted to our creator here and leave what's next unto him, meanwhile we don't know what brought here in the first place. Diversities in religion, culture, sects etc are created by God just like languages, races etc are created, Let's go to our God with a simple heart like that of a child, then we won't have problem in this realm. Namaste

1 Like

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by SweetCunt97(f): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Armed for After life indeed..

Naked we came! Naked we go..
Irrespective of Whatever is Packaged in the Coffin or Grave of a man/ woman.
It all counts for nothing..

What Counts is the State in which you Died..
What Counts is if you Died Having Jesus Christ..
Nna Guy this race isn't all about putting fear in people abeg, live a little. Christianity shouldn't be about doom doomsday abeg.

Spread the light and happiness biko

1 Like

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by ibuildstuff(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
sammysmiles:
There are Generational curses only for fools... Even God with his own mouth in the Book of Ezekiel said that the Son shall not bear the iniquity of the father but every man his own sin... It's because people don't read...
Ur signature is very wrong, u feel it's easier to believe a god created everything than to believe things happened by chance, but even if god were real, how did he happened to exist, obviously by chance as well.

Christians have been conduction to think that's it's a sin to think how god came about. But if truly u would think reasonably u would see everything happened by chance including the god u claim to serve.
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by SexytorresE(f): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
How do they Find him
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by xreal: 12:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Maybe he was a Siberian abobaku.
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by jojothegreat(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2020
satelliteDISH:

The faceless man, abeg continue. U are a prolific writer. I am always anticipating to see your posts.

Me too. Please mention me when you see a complete one.
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Nawa4you: 12:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Even your knowledge will not leave this life with you. Everything that you know including Jesus.
Because you only learnt about it here on Earth
Righteousness89:

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Sarah20A(f): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
So not only Africans are fetish, even Siberians...but yet nothing like generational curses for them... I am forced to believe there's nothing at all like curses if not our politicians and their children no suppose Dy alright.
Nigerians mistake generational poverty as generational curses

2 Likes

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Sarah20A(f): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2020
uchrikk:
Elsewhere, in Africa, the boy might have been armed so that his spirit could easily go after those who probably killed him by drowning in the river. I'm just trying to help the archeologists to unravel the circumstances surrounding this bizarre burial.
yeah same thing on my mind,,religion has taken over Africa we now see our traditions as fetish

1 Like

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by aristocratic5(m): 2:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Na wa oooo
Speechless
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Ezyp(m): 3:20am On Oct 01, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
Bro that was 16th century. All their generational curse don finish. Nigeria currently dey for 14th century.
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by harmony75: 5:14am On Oct 01, 2020
that is pot of life
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by JimmyDarmody: 5:50am On Oct 01, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
haha I'm happy someone is seeing same thing with me. My brother it's ignorance (lack of knowledge) that is holding us back in Africa. Yet we have refused to invest in modern education or tech.

2 Likes

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by nBag(m): 6:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

you've said it all.
one concept Muslim understand but sadly Awhole lot of Christians don't. all in the name of wealth display

1 Like

Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Moneyline(m): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by lastchild: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
who told you there's no generational curses for them?
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by shadeyinka(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
Speak only of what you understand!
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by UnimkeAk(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

What if the same white men told u that we can take our belongings to the after life ... When they first came as missionaries.

No proof of afterlife, zip it
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Germi9: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2020
Siberia is well-known primarily for its long, harsh winters, with a January average of −25 °C (−13 °F), as well as its extensive history of use by Russian and Soviet governments as a place for prisons, labor camps, and internal exile
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by JastSiryin(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Pharovo:

I use to admire his commitment to preaching the gospel in almost every thread... But he's fast becoming a menace spewing nonsense everywhere while exhibiting this nonchalant "i can never be wrong" attitude.

Maybe the little nairaland fame has gotten into his head, making him lose focus.
I don't think i ever paid him that much attention to be honest. He pretty much fit the "prophet of doom" description within his first few posts. Maybe he has always been after the fame.
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Breadnote: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2020
strange hapenings
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by osamz007: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why..
man u match promise
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by Zking: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Be there deceiving yourself, you haven’t heard of necromancy right? It’s in the Bible, let me help you with expo; check Deuteronomy & Leviticus.
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia by DonroxyII: 5:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Hambivert:

Sparogatively, in the 21st century some of our people still do this, but only in an advanced level.
Some of our people now bury their dead with cars, so they'd drive in the afterlife.
Verily, when this civilisation end .. Because we may end before planet earth .... New generations will see range rovers buried with human being in Africa and they will think Africa produces Range Rover in earliest civilisation.....

They will never know na import we import am from US until they see Innoson Vehicle grin ... They will see many aeroplanes and ships inside the ocean ... Many tall buildings and Skyscrappers ...

We never understand life finish... it is beyond our cognition but we have tried and emerge !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands / A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) / 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.