Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education (29668 Views)

Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu / ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by EBMedia: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Adamu Adamu, Minister of Education, has approved the reopening of unity schools across the country on October 11.

This was contained in a letter signed by the minister on Wednesday, in Lagos.

Mr Adamu said that the approval is for students in junior and senior secondary schools.

He said that the action is to enable students who have been at home since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic to complete their academic session which will end in December.

The minister advised that COVID-19 protocols should be strictly observed in the schools to prevent its spread among students.

“However, schools that have not concluded their 2nd term examination should round off and commence 3rd term immediately which is expected to end in December,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/417645-unity-schools-to-resume-october-11-adamu-adamu.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by LordIsaac(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Look at them...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Nehyooh(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
That's great !

5 Likes

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by uchrikk(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Great! I never knew Adamu Adamu is this brilliant. There is need to complete the session before commencing a new one.

Unity schools in some states that have refused to announce reopening dates will now open. Let's see how it plays out.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by iamyemiakins(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by classicfrank4u(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Like play like play them no go open universities this year cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Hambivert: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sparogatively, na ASUU matter we wan hear now

students have stayed at home longer than necessary!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Luckydubby7(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Same schools he wanted not to write wace.

2 Likes

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by IamDavid(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mr Adamu, how far? When will universities resume? Students are getting depressed at home o, seven month break from academics isn't even healthy. Please like my post for no reason, my girlfriend just broke my innocent heart.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by visijo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
cheesy

When a hen is chased by a cock for sex it runs 2 meters, get tired and caught but when I chase it for food it can run whole day without being tired �

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by EyezofGod120: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin don't take them serious, dem sabi deceive us
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by NaijaCover(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
Last Last, School Na Scam, ThankGod, That Is Into Blogging Business And Is Really Pays My Bills, Thanks to Nairaland Forum.

8 Likes

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by YorubaKinging: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Don't forget the End is near

The end is near

1 Like

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by WiseFacts(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Interesting
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by AbLegend: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
what are unity schools ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by originalprof: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
EBMedia:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/417645-unity-schools-to-resume-october-11-adamu-adamu.html
coronavirus did the unthinkable in the world, it made buhari not to go to London for his treatments, if it was before, yemi osinabajo would have been president by now,
corona virus or covid 19, I hail you, but I don't fear you..
who can shut down airports markets and schools, Only War, but covid 19 broke the jinx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Obinkita(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Third term ends in December, first term starts in January, good news.

We are going back to the good old school calendar.

3 Likes

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by MrJavaS: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Till next year for federal universities
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Canih28: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

* Confused People *

1 Like

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by AFULA(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
okay
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by jamalnation(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
OK
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Roseakam51: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ha!!! ��
Well,

LA Buena Vida is currently selecting new partners globally!

La Buena Vida is an international cashflow service and lifestyle initiative that enables qualified individuals to

Tap into its cash compounding services to generate funds for business projects.
It allows you to access discounted and free lifestyle packages globally.
Enables you access to effective Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) Services.
Allows you to access discounted and free exquisite vacations across choice locations globally.

WhatsApp 09038291533
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by adesegun121(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Bigsammy101(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
I feel they should hold on a bit, the outburst would be enormous.
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by BanMeAndFaceDWr: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
And universities are still closed, swear we need a new president cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by addexx: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by iamyemiakins(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
ASUU needs to have sense biko
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by bluefilm: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nonsense SCAMdemic sad

Abeg make una do quick open the universities make my girls come back make I dey see pussy _fuck.
Re: Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by lilbarracuda(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
See how the minister dey avoid federal institutions like plague

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Fires 16 KASU Lecturers For Participating In NLC Protest In Kaduna / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.