Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido (1262 Views)

I Wasn't Nominated By Grammy Award Because Am From A Rich Family - Davido Tell F / “I Did Osinachi To Reply My Babymama’s Family” – Davido / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by RandomAfrican1: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2020

Afrobeats sensation Davido, had a sit-down session with renowned media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu during the maiden episode of the Black Box Interview Series.

In this Part 1 of what is expected to be a two to three part interview, Davido has some of the most brutally honest conversations he is ever had — even up to the point where he confesses that despite all of the money he has made from music, all of his siblings are richer than he is.

He acknowledges the fact that the money he is making from music isn’t bad, but he knows he would have been making more if he towed the corporate route like his other family members.

“I am doing this because of the love I have for the craft,” he said.

Watch the full interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/i-am-the-poorest-in-my-family-davido/
Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
true because nobody is living the extravagant lifestyle you are living in your family

1 Like

Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by IamD18: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
Even inside poverty, there are levelz to it.
Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by DaddyRochie1642: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Will you Keep Quite

1 Like

Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by Jafar1: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Blabber mouth!
Is the not the same guy that sang "FEM" ?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by fati2001(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
mmtchwe, you too proud. And you Lik bragging alot.
Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by SAMBARRY: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
fati2001:
mmtchwe, you too proud. And you Lik bragging alot.
Pele tie tongue

But don't let envy kill you o grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by fati2001(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Pele tie tongue

But don't let envy kill you o grin tongue

l rather envy goat or fowl.
Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by illicit(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Your own poor na my prayer o

1 Like

Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by SAMBARRY: 5:10am On Oct 01, 2020
grin
fati2001:

l rather envy goat or fowl.
painment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido by fati2001(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin painment grin
I dy crazy pain ko pain ni

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Yemi Alade’s Vacation Home Kitchen Looks Like / Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn / A Female Ghanaian Pastor Using Her Br£ast To Heal Members(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.