Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Investing In Education - Not Something We Wanna Talk About. Yay Or Nay? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Education - Not Something We Wanna Talk About. Yay Or Nay? (196 Views)

Piggy Bank - Yay Or Nah ? / YAY!!! Opera News Shake & Win Campaign Is BACK! / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Education - Not Something We Wanna Talk About. Yay Or Nay? by Evkunle: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yea we all have this notion that ''education pays'' but the question that should probably come next on our mind is ''when?''

Truth be told... Education works for some, I mean the CEOs, the chartered accountants and all the other big names.

Now, we hear things like ''na hustle dey pay pass oo'', '' government don change padlock'' and the likes.

But truth be told, its best to be educated and add everything other thing to it (if you can afford to at least)

Or if you choose to start with hussle, then find time and different ways to add education to it.

Why you may ask?

Education provides proof to whatever you do, yea. You may say 'skills would speak for you''.

But to get to the toppermost top, you need both--Not only education or investment. *you need both*

For example, if you invest in education and you use let's say Register for international Exams at a rate of GRE 55k TOEFL 55K SAT 55K IELTS 75K GMAT 90K [WhatsApp 08132765285
https://mcfedututors.com/s?Exam-Registration&id=7407402]

And you pass, succeed and move to let's say Canada, was that a good investment?

Of course yes, but if you lack the skills to retain your job or whatever you wish to monetise, then you'd still be a pauper there.

And I don't think its so easy to beg in Canada as it is to beg in Nigeria. (I don't know ooo)

So.yes, investing in education can be a good and sustainable investment that would last beyond the put 5k get 10k system, but you need to be able to turn your ''education'' into valuable skills.

Find the one thing you know how to do/like to do/want to do (make sure people are willing and able to pay for it - I'll talk about this some other time) and do it better, far better than anyone else.

What are your thoughts?

Investing in Education, yay or nay?

(1) (Reply)

One Of Best Money Making System In The Internet / Telecom Agents Needed In All States. / For Decorative Stamped Concrete CALL 2348033048313

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.