Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Releasing Your Goods From Satanic Wharehouse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Releasing Your Goods From Satanic Wharehouse (397 Views)

Releasing Your Faith Receiving Your Inheritance / Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Releasing Your Goods From Satanic Wharehouse by MFMRevivalist: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
RELEASING YOUR GOODS FROM SATANIC WAREHOUSE

Scripture Reading: Luke 11:21-23

MID NIGHT PRAYERS

Praise and worship

PRAYER POINTS

1. Satanic padlock locking the warehouse of my blessings, be broken now, in Jesus name.

2. I refuse to remain like this, I move forward to my divine location, in Jesus’ name

3. Satanic arrest of my goods, be released now, in Jesus name.

4. Any evil incantation that has captured my divine manifestation, backfire now, in Jesus name.

5. My talents locked up in satanic warehouse, be released and locate me now, in Jesus name.

6. Satanic supervisor in charge of my case, be wasted by fire, in Jesus name.

7. Blood of Jesus! Deliver me from satanic gridlock, in Jesus name.

8. Satanic agreement to frustrate my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

9. You spirit of fear, disappear from me, spirit of faith dominate my life now, in Jesus name.

10. Agenda of household wickedness against my life, be broken now by the power in the blood of Jesus.

11. My helpers in evil cage, be released now, in the Mighty name of Jesus.

12. My salvation, receive total revival now, in Jesus name.

13. Any evil bird monitoring my advancement, crash-land and die, in Jesus’ name.

14. Oh God arise and give me dumbfounding testimonies, in Jesus name.

15. I clear all my goods in any satanic warehouse in the name of Jesus

16. Anointing of the tail upon my life, dry up by fire in the name of Jesus

17. Evil powers stealing good things from my life and locking it up in satanic warehouse, release what you have stolen and die in the name of Jesus

18. I pursue, I overtake and I recover all the enemies have stolen from me in the name of Jesus

19. Anointing to be the head, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus

20. O God arise and enlarge my coast in the name of Jesus

21. Father I thank you for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Question Is The Most Sensible Religious Question Ever / Message From The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY / Construction Commences On The Site Of The 100000 Capacity Ark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.