Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Man Send Sent Gang To Kill His Cousin In Lagos Because Of A Plot Of Land - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Send Sent Gang To Kill His Cousin In Lagos Because Of A Plot Of Land (677 Views)

Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. / “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Send Sent Gang To Kill His Cousin In Lagos Because Of A Plot Of Land by Odiriance4all(m): 12:28am On Oct 01, 2020
A young man nam tajudeen amidu posted on his facebook page on how he escaped death as his uncle sent some gang of killers to kill him because of a plot of land dispute, he was left with serious matchete cuts all over his body

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2459898794303406&id=100008499272251

Re: Man Send Sent Gang To Kill His Cousin In Lagos Because Of A Plot Of Land by Iconstar: 12:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Damn people are heartless
Re: Man Send Sent Gang To Kill His Cousin In Lagos Because Of A Plot Of Land by Barbsamiin: 12:55am On Oct 01, 2020
A cases like this has always been happening and people refused to learn a lesson.

i can't be argueing with mad uncle just because of a piece of land.
Re: Man Send Sent Gang To Kill His Cousin In Lagos Because Of A Plot Of Land by Karlovich: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2020
Afonj...Tajudeen, I'm not surprised as evil, hatred and envy runs in their veins
Re: Man Send Sent Gang To Kill His Cousin In Lagos Because Of A Plot Of Land by IamD18: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2020
And some animals thinks the fight for land is just common in Igbo land.
Re: Man Send Sent Gang To Kill His Cousin In Lagos Because Of A Plot Of Land by austine4real(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2020
shocked shocked

Thank God for ur life
Re: Man Send Sent Gang To Kill His Cousin In Lagos Because Of A Plot Of Land by Mayng01(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2020
The world we live in.................

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Missing Air Force Jet, Releases Video / Thieves Burgle My Football Viewing Center. / TAMPAN Will Hear From Me, Nobody can Stop me - Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.