Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,847 members, 7,841,206 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Independence We Are Grateful Lord. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Independence We Are Grateful Lord. (172 Views)

Nnewi Community Will Forever Remain Grateful To Gov Obiano & Sir Melie Onyejepu / Ten Most Important Things We Are Grateful For, (9) Would Surprise You / Who Says Am Not Capable. It's My Birthday. God I Am Grateful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independence We Are Grateful Lord. by peterantai(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Today we gained our freedom

We've come a long way, even though we are not were we ought to have been by now. We are grateful Lord.

Thank you Lord for Nigeria, thank you for bringing me here of all places am grateful.

Thank you Lord for how you've kept this country, since inception till date billions have been stolen and they are still stealing but we haven't crashed as a country as we should have by economic principles.
Lord we are grateful, it's shows how much you love us as a Nation. We thank you.

Lord you word say's that whatever we ask in the name of Jesus shall be given us. Lord I ask in the name of Jesus that you give us wisdom in this country.

Give the youths wisdom to build this country rather than destroy it. Give the youths of this country confidence in this nation that it can be built to were it ought to be if we all make our positive contribution daily maximizing what we have.

Lord Give our leaders a new heart for the heart of a king is in your hands, give them a new heart to be visionaries rather than nation destroyers.

Lord you said let death seize upon them and let them go down quick into hell for wickedness is in there dwellings and amongst them. Destroy all those who are sponsoring evil in this nation as many as they are utterly destroy them using BOKO HARAM and there sponsors as point of contact. Destroy them all.

In Jesus Name, AMEN!

I plege to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To seve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.

One love people.
Let profer solutions to this country's challenges ratherthan insult it. The less we hate and speak negatively of this country the better for us. We can make changes if we contribute our little quota everyday.

I don't want this country to divide, every part of this country can't function without the other part. Please don't join sowere and nnamdi kanu to destroy this country.

Just do your part live GOVERNMENT alone do what you have to do to make positive impact to your Nation.

(1) (Reply)

Breakfast Inspo / Why Should You Hire Experienced Building Lawyers In Melbourne? / The Evolution Of SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.