Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Mighty Hands Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mighty Hands Of God (156 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mighty Hands Of God by jonatoye(m): 5:25am On Oct 01, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 
Happy New Month

Focus: The Mighty Hands of God

WORD FOR TODAY
What you have achieved so far in life is more of God's grace than your effort. No matter what you feel about life; the fact still remains that the mighty hands of God brought you this far!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out from there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the LORD your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day." (Deuteronomy 5:15 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Israelites in a buildup to enter into the promised land were given some instructions. They were to remember that they were slaves in Egypt and that the mighty hands of God brought them through the red sea, journey in the wilderness for forty years without planting a single crop and yet with the daily provision of food.

This year has been a special one and a lot of things has happened. Despite all that has happened the Lord kept you not because you are good or careful enough but God had mercy on you. You must not be ignorant of the fact that several men have died, many jobs have been lost, several business collapsed among others.

As you proceed in destiny be mindful of the fact that it was the mighty hands of God that is getting you going in life. No matter how wonderfully placed you are and the level of God's grace in your life you must never forget who you used to be and that it was the grace of God that made you what you are.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I thank you for your grace in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
It is not by your power or by your might that you came this far but the mighty hands of God!!!

Have a Fantastic Month Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Black Man Wake Up / The Light: Means God Words. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday October 18, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.