Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians (7569 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother / 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by ThisisBuhari: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2020
which one is Senator President?
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by meetme01: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Admin, it is Senate President and not Senator President. Kindly amend.
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by davidpokopikin(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2020
We are tired of this country already jawe... country wey president old pass...���

Abeg SUPPORT MY HUSTLE O watch and subscribe to my channel �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4hIeEfXPlA
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by finnacle2020: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Mod pls correct the headline on front page
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria Leaders Let this 60th independent be a wake up call for you Guys
Nigeria is Collapsing, her Citizens are Suffering?
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Coder2Client(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Lalasticlala which one is Senator president again? Nairaland moderators and English sef
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by danniyal(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Trueteller0147: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Yeye country. No light for my state
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by FuckOsuPigs: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Senator President ke?
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Mozegee: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2020
Look at who is talking .A rubber stamp senator being used by your so called president to inflict more hardship to Nigerians. Big for nothing senate president
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Sasam: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2020
Sam667766:
Hmmmm ok
wow
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by MansoryMX(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Modafucking leeches! angry
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by FrankBass281(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2020
make dem do give away
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Cti28(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2020
AustineCJ:
In al honesty ehhh .... most times i don't know if i should blame buhari or the electorate. .i'm 95% sure buhari don't know 99% of things happening in nigeria n around him. This man ve the worst set of lairs from Lie Mohd, to Adesina n Garba shehu etc surrounding him n i know this men can never tell him the truth. its the obvious reason buhari will come online n talk trash a lot of time, anyday buhari ever decide to address the nation without a written down note ehh, this country will be on fire.
You are right. I watched his speech and it was obvious he knew nothing about the state of the nation.
He functions like a memory device.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by emaxjey(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy Independence day to Nigeria from all of us @Sphenemedia.. 60 years of Togetherness is not easy abeg..

Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by tommykiwi(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Who Nigerian senate help?
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Chidecmail: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Can Nnamdi Kanu be right?
Where is the President and vice?
Why will the Senate president a (3rd citizen) address Nigerians before the the president who is the (1st citizen) ?.
Nigerians don't ask relevant questions that's why things are not working properly.
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by bergs2: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Rubber Stamp
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by ceejayluv(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2020
AustineCJ:
In al honesty ehhh .... most times i don't know if i should blame buhari or the electorate. .i'm 95% sure buhari don't know 99% of things happening in nigeria n around him. This man ve the worst set of lairs from Lie Mohd, to Adesina n Garba shehu etc surrounding him n i know this men can never tell him the truth. its the obvious reason buhari will come online n talk trash a lot of time, anyday buhari ever decide to address the nation without a written down note ehh, this country will be on fire.

And Nigerians from all walks of life voted for a man who that cannot get news from the tabloids and online by himself.
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by bayelsaowei(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Rubber stamping fool
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by sweetrace(f): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Why is he addressing the nation? Is he the president? Which country has he ever seen this being done? He should honor the president Nd humble himself.
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by chiedonedoor(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Mr Man do your job.
Acts 3:19 KJV
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Emeka71(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy diamond jubilee independence celebration for Nigeria courtesy http://9jatotalfacts.
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Why give an independence speech when the senate is not independent
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by FlamesD: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2020
It not about speech making, practice what preach. Use you good office to give Nigerians an all inclusive government. Stop nepotism and ethnic cleansing in Nigeria Aaaaaaaaaaaa we are wiser than ever now. Our mumu don do.
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Nanavati(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Y'all are celebrating Independence day...
My question is, independent of what?

Students are home in the name of Coronavirus,

Fuel price have increased amidst economic crisis..

Every economic sectors private and public nothing to write home about.. An average Nigerian can't boost of 200 naira daily income..

You are screaming independence??

The country is indebted to others and you are claiming Independence... Independent of what exactly?

We pay for electricity and barely have an hour of uninterrupted power supply??

A common Community Counselor is molesting a Professor because he loots public funds, and the people supply him with guards and you say this country is independent?

I beg to differ...

Nigeria isn't independent...
#NigeriaisaNeonate
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2020
what else should we expect from this rubber stamped buffalo ?
Re: Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians by rummmy: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigerians current problems begins with him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria / Isingidi Moves To Stop Azubogu As APGA's Anambra South Senatorial Candidate / Ganduje: Governor Yusuf Asks EFCC To Release Forensic Report On Dollar Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.