Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Get Your Upwork Account Working In Less Than 24 Hours. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Upwork Account Working In Less Than 24 Hours. (199 Views)

Get Your Rejected or New Upwork Account Approved Instantly In 30 Mins! Genuine! / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Upwork Account Working In Less Than 24 Hours. by Phemysam19(m): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2020
(THE 5 REASONS YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR UPWORK ACCOUNT TODAY)
it's no more news that more than 80% of those who are successful today are those who never joke with opportunities. They look for problems people are complaining about and they tender the solution in exchange for something valuable. This corona period is one of the opportunity I'm talking about.
Did you realise one of the best way to make ones fortune right in this period when people spend most of their hours indoors, and they need something to eat, wear , watch and most importantly something to Read, still remains freelancing. And as a freelancer, you can never joke with an account that markets you all over the world, even while you sleep- I mean an Upwork account.
But what are the benefits of having an Upwork account?
I'll be sharing the major 5 below:

1. Work becomes easier, since you don't have to go from places to places before you can work. You can now work right in the comfort of your room, while sipping a cup of hot coffee.

2. You can also decide the time at which you are most productive and willing to work. This is unlike your regular 8-5 work.

3. There are also numerous niches/sections ( from marketing to catery) that you can choose from. Hence you are not limited to a particular field.

4. You deal with foreign clients ( such as the Americans) who knows the true worth/value of your skills and are ready to lavish you with their cash as you work well. The same 1000 words page which a Nigerian will be negotiating for ₦500 is what a foreign client can be pleading to get for $5. And also remember that you are also paid in higher rate, not in ₦.

5. You have the exposure to jobs that are being uploaded every 10 seconds ie. About 36,000 jobs in an hour.

But wait, before you start typing the Upwork URL in your browser. You should be aware that 9 out of 10 Upwork account being signed in by Nigerians are often rejected.
That's the reason why I'm here to help you open your Upwork account in no time through the process which I opened mine and for some other Nigerians.
This is the services being charged for ₦5000, but I'll be slashing the price by 80% and will be opening up your accounts just for ₦1000.
This is majorly for the first 50 people, before the price skyrocket.
You can contact me via: https:///2348122015827

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Investment???see This / Beautiful Weekend For The Ladies / HOWO TRUCKS UP FOR GRAB ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.