Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan (11686 Views)

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters / Nigeria At 60: We Are Not Where We Ought To Be - Governor Abubakar Sani Bello / Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by emonis88: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Slurity:
THE DISAPPOINTMENT I HAVE IN THIS MAN MAKES ANYTHING ABOUT HIM IRRITATE ME. JONATHAN IS BY FAR THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAVE. YOU HAVE ALL THE APPARATUS TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY BETTER BUT WASTED IT ALL.

GOD IS SO GREAT IN HIS WONDERS, HE WILL MAKE THE FOOLS TO REIGN OVER THE WISE. BUY VIRTUE OF COMPETENCE, JONATHAN DON'T DESERVE TO BE A CLASS CAPTAIN SAY LESS A PRESIDENT.
so this administration is better? y do Nigerians like to live in denial. it's people like u who put us in this present predicament.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by gurusprout: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

And if buharri is your hero, what will you be called?
Buhari is not my hero!!! tongue

Bigots like you always see things from only one stagnant point of view.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by princesso16(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Make someone show me love na abeg becos e get as e be mbok

GTB
AKPAN, INIOBONG EMMANUEL
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by shaggyosas(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by omooba969(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Thief is talking.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Virginnn(f): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Slurity:
THE DISAPPOINTMENT I HAVE IN THIS MAN MAKES ANYTHING ABOUT HIM IRRITATE ME. JONATHAN IS BY FAR THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAVE. YOU HAVE ALL THE APPARATUS TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY BETTER BUT WASTED IT ALL.

GOD IS SO GREAT IN HIS WONDERS, HE WILL MAKE THE FOOLS TO REIGN OVER THE WISE. BUY VIRTUE OF COMPETENCE, JONATHAN DON'T DESERVE TO BE A CLASS CAPTAIN SAY LESS A PRESIDENT.
THEN YOU REPLACED HIM WITH A MAN WHO IS ONLY SATISFIED AT BEING CALLED A PRESIDENT. A MAN WHOSE ONLY DUTY IS SIGNING DOCUMENTS GIVEN TO HIM WITHOUT FIRST READING THE CONTENTS. A MAN WHO HAS SOLD OUR SOVEREIGNTY TO CHINA DUE TO EXCESSIVE BORROWING.
THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU ALL.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by pode(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Jona for 2023 pres
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Slurity(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Virginnn:

THEN YOU REPLACED HIM WITH A MAN WHO IS ONLY SATISFIED AT BEING CALLED A PRESIDENT. A MAN WHOSE ONLY DUTY IS SIGNING DOCUMENTS GIVEN TO HIM WITHOUT FIRST READING THE CONTENTS. A MAN WHO HAS SOLD OUR SOVEREIGNTY TO CHINA DUE TO EXCESSIVE BORROWING.
I supported Jonathan and voted for his first term but voted for Buhari for the second term Jonathan want to contest, don't blame me for that, millions of Nigerian want Jonathan our not because Buhari is better but because Jonathan is a total disappointment. Even if goat contests against Jonathan second term bid, the goat will win. Buhari is also falling Nigeria presently but I prefer 10% Buhari that 100% Jonathan. With the little Buhari has done for Nigeria, I have no doubt that he will perform 1000% better than Jonathan if given thesame opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Slurity(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Virginnn:

You probably don't know that the almost every nation in the world borrows to survive now. Check US debt profile, Brazil and Italy already in recession. I don't think you people listen to international news except Facebook and nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by membranus: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Submit all the money that you and your wives have stolen, then we can listen to your gibberish.

Without that,

Shut up your stinking mouth!!!
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Juliussetonji: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Rolexjerry(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Hero of democracy!!!
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Ovo04(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2020
wunmi590:

My hero, the fact that you are my hero doesn't mean I won't talk.

Majority of Nigerians are already in despair mood, we are tired of this government, we are tired of the way they suffering us, and killing us, they have shut us all up not to talk about how they are is mismanaging the government.

Even Ghana is now chasing us out of their country not to talk of other western country.

The food you left for us told that is more than sufficient for us is no more.

Everything we enjoyed under your leadership is no more, this administrations has killed us with their bad leadership style sir.

Please come to our rescue come 2023 sir

Inbox him or tag him in his social media account. Gej isn’t on nairaland lol.
Nice write up
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by wunmi590(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Ovo04:

Inbox him or tag him in his social media account. Gej isn’t on nairaland lol.
Nice write up

Lol, I have done that several times.

Thank you boss cool
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by virtue123(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Slurity:

GOD IS SO GREAT IN HIS WONDERS, HE WILL MAKE THE FOOLS TO REIGN OVER THE WISE. BY VIRTUE OF COMPETENCE, JONATHAN DON'T DESERVE TO BE A CLASS CAPTAIN SAY LESS A PRESIDENT.

You are entitled to your opinion,but it will not change the naratives of the reality we are faced with at this time,and I guess most people opinion will be different from yours on this.
Happy independence brother
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by sammyije(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
2 Corinthians 1:8, NIV: "We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself."
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by biglizzy: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
God bless Nigeria

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by zoedew: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Because will repair Nigeria and keep you very far away from the levers of power beyond your household where your performance level in leadership is also as evident as it has been in the public sector.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Benitoh: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
I will not say anything sir, but remember you're in comfort zone and don't know the meaning of hardship. We should first changing the name Nigeria to United Confederation of African States(UCAS)]
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Pantoo: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpcKh_4lO7g
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by omoharry(f): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omoslim26:
Good man but if only you hard tougher scrotum and balls we wouldn't be in dis National disaster now
abi oo!! A Buhari would not have been parkaged so good for some gullible Nigerians in the North &South West region to fall head over heel for. Just Imagin the mistake we are now in .Three more years to go in this hardship .Hmmmmm!!!!May God substain us all to see another dispensation

.I hope Nigerians will put Party/Religious /tribal sentiment aside to vote in the right person .
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Slurity(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2020
emonis88:

so this administration is better? y do Nigerians like to live in denial. it's people like u who put us in this present predicament.
Why won't I put you in the mess when you will not come out to vote but keep social media hot with practical voting.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by emonis88: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Slurity:
Why won't I put you in the mess when you will not come out to vote but keep social media hot with practical voting.
N who told u I didn't vote? Its people like who can't c beyond their nose that voted a propaganda party into government.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Xeee(f): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
#Fact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamido’s Son Detained For Fatal Accident / "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi / PDP Rejects Soremekun As Ondo INEC Chief, Alleges Plot To Rig Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.