Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerian At 60 What Is Our Achievements? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian At 60 What Is Our Achievements? (337 Views)

How Do You Feel Being A Nigerian At This Point With This Feedback / Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures / 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian At 60 What Is Our Achievements? by Okeigbobaze: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2020
It saddens my heart when I remember the state and conditions of Nigeria.
It is quite disheartening that even at our 60th independence anniversary that we don't have something worth celebrating.

What are we celebrating Nigerians?

Are celebrating Steady Power Supply?

Good Road?

Continuous Payment of Workers in the state and private sector?

Are celebrating that we can rely on our selves for food, technology or what?

Nigeria @60���

We celebrate that we are indepthed to other countries ���.

We celebrate non payment of workers.

We celebrate that pensioners are not part of the country again.

We celebrate bad Road, and insecurity.

We celebrate the blackmailing of Election results.

Oh Nigeria ���

Re: Nigerian At 60 What Is Our Achievements? by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2020
By jumping queues ?
By urinating outside?
By dumping trash anywhere ?
By throwing water bottle/sachet anywhere on the streets?
By open dedication?
By evading tax?
By selling votes during election?
By bypassing traffic lights?
Driving against one-way?
By giving and receiving bribe?
Police brutality?
Incessant killings?
Lopsided appointments?
High level tribalism? Etc

How do you believe/stand with/for one Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian At 60 What Is Our Achievements? by christejames(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Our achievement?

Well, to me I will say docility. The government has succeeded in engraining in the hearts of Nigerians the spirit of docility to the point that we no longer feel the pangs of bad governance but rather shout to high heavens hailing our oppressors whenever they drive past.
We now view bad governance as a norm, how will a government be sharing dividend to democracy (if there is any at all) to only their cronies and stooge while the rest of us will seat back with our palms on cheeks mumbling "e go better".

See eh, I can go on and on because the truth is this present government has put bad governance, malfeasance to stark display which I am awed and my fingers too numb to type about it.

Well, 'Nigeria go better' but not under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian At 60 What Is Our Achievements? by Okeigbobaze: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Nnadozie Victor

My Own Question for Nigeria���

It saddens my heart when I remember the state and conditions of Nigeria.
It is quite disheartening that even at our 60th independence anniversary that we don't have something worth celebrating.

Nigeria, African Giant��

The Question Here is, what are celebrating Nigeria For?

What are we celebrating Nigerians?�‍♂️�‍♂️

Are we celebrating Steady Power Supply?�

Good Road?�

Continuous Payment of Workers in the state and private sector?

Are we celebrating that we can rely on our selves for food, technology or what?

Nigeria @60���

We celebrate that we are indepthed to other countries ���.

We celebrate non payment of workers.

We celebrate that pensioners are not part of the country again.

We celebrate bad Road, and insecurity.

We celebrate continuous deporting of Nigerians from other countries back to Nigeria.

We celebrate our high rate of Rape cases in 2020

We celebrate our numerous suicide committed by our citizens���.

We celebrate the blackmailing of Election results.

Oh Nigeria ���

Nigeria is not worth Celebrating.
Re: Nigerian At 60 What Is Our Achievements? by CosmicPhoenix: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2020
we are the poverty capital of the world

Re: Nigerian At 60 What Is Our Achievements? by Nelnel: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Absolutely Nothing @60!
Re: Nigerian At 60 What Is Our Achievements? by Syedqamber(f): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Watch online Vijay TV Serials, Watch online Zee Tamil Serials, Watch online Sun TV Serials, tamildhool vijay tv Colors Tamil Serials.

Watch Tamil TV Serials and TV Shows Free Online, vijay tv serial Cool Collection of Tamil Serials & Shows.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Utme 2020 / Unable To Check 2020 WAEC SSCE Result? See Reasons / Healthy Living: Discover The Nutritional Benefits Of Cockroaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.