Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today (1243 Views)

Tstv: Nigerians Can Pay N2 Per Day For A Channel / Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by Dominiqueismad: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2020
Today is the day set for the relaunch of TStv Africa pay-tv, and it will interest you to know that it will be the first to implement the pay per view model in Nigeria.

TStv has over 100 channels that will be made available for as low as N2 per day and as high as N5 for a channel.

“We are going to be the first to implement pay-per-view. What TSTV has done is, allow you to create your own bouquet and you have channels that are as low as N2 per day,” he said.

“If you have a N50 voucher, you are actually watching TV and saving your money.”

Nobody has as many HD channels as we do. We are rolling out with about 108 channels. We are going to be the first in sub-Saharan Africa to implement H.265,” the CEO said.

“TStv has invested a lot in acquiring rights. Most channels are as low as N5 per day. As a gift to Nigerians, we are releasing one of our sports channels free for a year.”

He said La Liga would be free but viewers would have to pay to view other football leagues, adding that about 18 states would be activated once they roll out their services on October 1.

We’ll communicate the 18 states where the decoder will be available for grab and how much you can pick each decoder.

The relaunch is today October 1, after battling different challenges for roughly 3 years… We are waiting for more information from the pay-TV operator. Watch this space.

https://www.tstvafrica.com

1 Like

Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by sonofthunder: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
Today is the day set for the relaunch of TStv Africa pay-tv, and it will interest you to know that it will be the first to implement the pay per view model in Nigeria.

TStv has over 100 channels that will be made available for as low as N2 per day and as high as N5 for a channel.

“We are going to be the first to implement pay-per-view. What TSTV has done is, allow you to create your own bouquet and you have channels that are as low as N2 per day,” he said.

“If you have a N50 voucher, you are actually watching TV and saving your money.”

Nobody has as many HD channels as we do. We are rolling out with about 108 channels. We are going to be the first in sub-Saharan Africa to implement H.265,” the CEO said.

“TStv has invested a lot in acquiring rights. Most channels are as low as N5 per day. As a gift to Nigerians, we are releasing one of our sports channels free for a year.”

He said La Liga would be free but viewers would have to pay to view other football leagues, adding that about 18 states would be activated once they roll out their services on October 1.

We’ll communicate the 18 states where the decoder will be available for grab and how much you can pick each decoder.

The relaunch is today October 1, after battling different challenges for roughly 3 years… We are waiting for more information from the pay-TV operator. Watch this space.

https://www.tstvafrica.com

This appears delightsome but I'm only willing to partake after observing their service for a while. How much would their decoders/dishes be going for?
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by Oyiboman69: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2020
It gladens my heart

1 Like

Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by nzeobi(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2020
That's good, I choose and pay for stations I want only.
The is wonderful and I I hope it revolutionises the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by duduade: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
The same TSTV

You dreaming
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by zenith4biz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
#5 for good content

10 contents is #50

One month is #1500 for only 10 stations
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by edoairways: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is serious? Are these guys ready for business

Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by quest4s: 1:23am On Oct 02, 2020
I don't think these Tstv people are ready for business. How can do a relaunch and your website is not yet updated.
Who does that?
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by kaptaintintin: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2020
zenith4biz:
#5 for good content
10 contents is #50
One month is #1500 for only 10 stations
one cold bottle of origin for u... I see ur direction
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by zenith4biz(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2020
kaptaintintin:

one cold bottle of origin for u... I see ur direction

Thanks, replace the Orijin with fresh apples that will better my life�
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by Tovino: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2020
sonofthunder:

This appears delightsome but I'm only willing to partake after observing their service for a while. How much would their decoders/dishes be going for?

This is wonderful, Nigerians deserve to pay as they watch, Because of lack of constant electricity and somebody can travel too.

Please which states can one get the decoder?
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by Tovino: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2020
This will blaze the trail...
PAY AS YOU WATCH IS THE BEST
PAY AS YOU WATCH IS THE BEST
PAY AS YOU WATCH IS THE BST
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by sonofthunder: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Tovino:

This is wonderful, Nigerians deserve to pay as they watch, Because of lack of constant electricity and somebody can travel too.

Please which states can one get the decoder?
You are asking me same question that I was asking...
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by Acidosis(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
quest4s:
I don't think these Tstv people are ready for business. How can do a relaunch and your website is not yet updated.
Who does that?
TSTV

cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by Hendris(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
If you have a smart TV or an Android phone, catch a glimpse of action and adventures movies on Netflix..
I sell Netflix premium accounts with 1year subscription.. inbox me for details
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by quest4s: 1:24am On Oct 03, 2020
Say how much here pls
Hendris:
If you have a smart TV or an Android phone, catch a glimpse of action and adventures movies on Netflix..
I sell Netflix premium accounts with 1year subscription.. inbox me for details

1 Like

Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by Hendris(m): 4:51am On Oct 03, 2020
quest4s:
Say how much here pls

1month is 1500, 3months is 4k and 1year is 8k.. 081..311..231...93
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by mjay2018: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2020
Where's the decoder and how much?
Re: You Can Pay N2 Per Day, N5 For A Channel On Tstv, Launching Today by Larena(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
quest4s:
Say how much here pls
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Indoor TV Antenna, Thank You Ceejay80s / X Factor Nigeria Season 1 / ,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.