Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

BBN Has Come And Gone! Here Comes To Your View, Another Reality TV Show. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN Has Come And Gone! Here Comes To Your View, Another Reality TV Show. (433 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / Campout9ja Another Reality Tv Show Starts In February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Has Come And Gone! Here Comes To Your View, Another Reality TV Show. by Ishowlee: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2020
After the Big Brother Naija lockdown season 5 which just ended. Here comes to you another reality tv show coming up live on your tv stations: GOTV, Wazobia tv, startimes, DSTV, etc. The name of the show is Face Of IMages Reality TV Show.
Just like BBN, contestants are made to be isolated in a house for 30 days. In which they showcases their talents like; singing, dancing, cooking, acting, vocational skill, fanbase votes, etc. After which the winner stands the chance to win cash prizes.
One of the contestants, who is also a nairalander, really needs your help and supports to get her into the house. She have been selected among the 7,000 participants.
The online voting process starts today October 1st 2020 and ends OCtober 15th 2020. So, she really need ur helps and supports.
Follow the link below to know more about the show and also vote for contestant.

Note: Her house name to vote for is LOVEY

https://www.faceofimagestvrealityshow.com

All vote counts, thank you all for supports.
Support #LOVEY
LoveUAll.

1 Share

Re: BBN Has Come And Gone! Here Comes To Your View, Another Reality TV Show. by meobizy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Project Fame was good. I wonder why they removed the Big Brother element to the show. Ultimate Love was a snooze fest which the organizers are iffy on creating a new season. Any other show na counterfeit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Has Come And Gone! Here Comes To Your View, Another Reality TV Show. by Loveydoveyyea: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Success ahead BBY
God dey our back���
Please Nigerians help vote and support ���
Re: BBN Has Come And Gone! Here Comes To Your View, Another Reality TV Show. by Loveydoveyyea: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Big brother naija is gone
Here is another reality show coming up on your screen live on GOtv,wazobai tv,startimes, DStv and others
Please fans I need you to help me get into the house
I have been selected among 7,000 participant's
�����I love you all
All vote count's no matter how small you think it is �
#TEAM LOVEY
https://www./468657084070008/permalink/653245658944482/?app=fbl
or vote online via �
www.faceofimagestvrealityshow.com

(1) (Reply)

Palpitate With Excitement / Watch Netflix For Free / Blessing Amidu Makes History For Making The Country's First 3D Animation Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.