Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) (6495 Views)

Watch As Sunday Igboho Lead Youths Against Herdsmen In Oyo State (video) / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Yujin(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Obamaofusa:

This is why we always think that you Igbos are unwise. Your brain should tell you that some or most of the people you see there, do not even know what is happening,some do not even support it and are ready to truncate it because they do not know why we must split.

Do you know that most of the politicians are doing underground work so that people do not truncate the new food,power,prestige etc that they have acquired.It is gaining ground and what some of us are praying for is for the govt to make the mistakes that will escalate this so that a lot of people will get to know what is happening.

In the case of the Igbos,you have been conditoned from birth to know about Biafra and the killings of millions etc.Sometimes, we are surprised that you still have people sabotaging your biafran dreams among you, even fighting for the Nigerian presidency.

We love all.We just think that it is better for us to separate after 60 years of going backward.
We can still be good neighbors.
Yorubas have never said they want out of Nigeria but merely looking and interacting with our neighbors and seeing their mmindse and nonchalant attitude to the progress of Nigeria except tribe,tribe and tribe,we know that Nigeria will sooner or later disintegrate.

We love Hausas,Igbos,Fulanis,Kanuris,Gwaris etc.may God continue to bless us all.

The journey has started.Oduduwa nation is berthed..
Throwing jibes on Igbos is foolishness. It's not wisdom to run away from reality. Everyone can clearly see what is happening in Nigeria. Only one set of 'bold' people are doing all the killings at present in Nigeria. From Boko Haram to fulani terrorist militias. They've perfected how to use the Nigerian Army (with other ethnic groups inside her) to do their bidding. They do this by either paying them huge some of money or exploiting the tribal prejudices of these soldiers against the targeted locality to be slaughtered. Ordinarily, why should someone fight against Amotekun when the Nigerian police has failed to protect Yorubas in the SW? Did any Igbo or someone from SS or even MB kick against it? Why should any reasonable human encourage the killing of IPOB members who are protesting peacefully? If we say we want a referendum to be held, why should we be killed for it?
You Yorubas should shun fear and stand for your territory else you'll lose it in the near future. If they succeed in dominating the middle belt before you wake up, it will be near impossible for your people to escape. Wake up!

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Obamaofusa: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
frankyychiji:
This betrayal really pain you gaan.
Can't you shalaye without the wailing? angry grin grin

My people fought a three year long civil war against Nigeria and their international allies and this onye ujo is asking me rubbish question, even though my people continue to confront the enemy forces daily.
Oduduwa nation is berthed.Smell the coffee.

May God bless the Igbos,the Hausas,the Fulanis,the Yorubas etc.

ODUDUWA NATION IS HERE TO STAY.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Lipscomb(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin Nigerian security forces are not nice at all.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Kwili: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
abacha was never wrong when he said " if someone wakes him up, telling him d Yorubas are beating drum of war, he will go back to sleep"
be careful when u have any dealings with the Afonjas bcoz they will definitely abandon u at d 11th hour.
they are quick to call IPOB cowards while they truly know in their heart that they are d real cowards.
I fear who no fear d Afonjas. betrayal runs deep in their blood, it's d only legacy handed over to them by awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by frankyychiji(f): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Obamaofusa:
Oduduwa nation is berthed.Smell the coffee.

May God bless the Igbos,the Hausas,the Fulanis,the Yorubas etc.

ODUDUWA NATION IS HERE TO STAY.
God bless the new Nation! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by T9ksy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
The sad fact here is that all manner of fulani miscreants have infiltrated our (southern) cities and dence forests with many more on their way, all with the sole intention of decimating our population and destroying our land.

All our security apparatus are under the purview of our fulani brothers who have deemed fit to incorporate "repentant" fulani terrorists into their respective depts.

In essence, we non-fulanis in this country, "don buy market"! If the fulani terrorists don't kill us all, the fulani bandits will or the fulani herdsmen or any of security outfits headed by Buhari's cousins.

No one is safe from Buhari's brothers. Even our Obas and political leaders are not exempted.

It'seither we die fighting for our ancestral lands or Buhari's cousins from Mali, niger, chad etc will kill us all on our lands

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Kwili: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Have your generations ever protested or faced the military like the Yorubas?
We have faced Abacha,the killer...we brought him down.We faced IBB,the evil one, we stepped him aside permanently.

We are just bringing out the bird from the pouch...it is not gra gra.A tiger does not shout its tigritude.It is a gradual process.

Oduduwa is berthed and it is here to stay just like Amotekun.

You can be an Ivory Coast tourist as things unfold.

ODUDUWA NATION IS BERTHED.

chest beating as usual, we have seen how ur Afonja brothers took to their heels with their tail inbetween their legs just at d sight of ordinary police van.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by CanineOfJackal: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
T9ksy:
The sad fact here is that all manner of fulani miscreants have infiltrated our (southern) cities and dence forests with many more on their way, all with the sole intention of decimating our population and destroying our land.

All our security apparatus are under the purview of our fulani brothers who have deemed fit to incorporate "repentant" fulani terrorists into their respective depts.

In essence, we non-fulanis in this country, "don buy market"! If the fulani terrorists don't kill us all, the fulani bandits will or the fulani herdsmen or any of security outfits headed by Buhari's cousins.

No one is safe from Buhari's brothers. Even our Obas and political leaders are exempted.

It'seither we die fighting for our ancestral lands or Buhari's cousins from Mali, niger, chad etc will kill us all on our lands
Boy you have been hacked.

Sai Baba

Ipob are against Buhari.

Nsi fo juo gi onu ebe ahu
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Notatribalist(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Shebi I talk am..
Listen to what igboho is saying here. Betrayal is in our blood have witnessed this times without number..
I remember my 200lev days in ilorin and we've not had light in our street for over 2months and we keep paying.
I moved the motion that we should stage a protest and go from tanke to challenge and fortunately we met the then gov abdulfatai Ahmed close to kwara hotel and he promised to do something about it and truly he did..
You know what was funny? All the yoruba peeps I did meeting with didn't show up, they gave so many excuses like police can shoot them or they might be expelled but the ebira and igbo in that environment showed courage and it was this same policemen that excorted us to and fro.
I will try to check my fb for pictures of the protest..
She I all the elders that collected money have left igboho now!!

Pictures - - - March 15 2012

That was us aboard a police van, they conveyed us back to tanke from challenge
you covered your face an revealed others, is that how it's done?
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by JaffyJoe(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
This tout that can't speak ordinary pidgin English. If DSS picks him up now

That's a very foolish statement. If not for civility, I would say you are a dumbo with nothing in his brain. So in your exposed mind, ability to speak grammar equate competence. You are a disgrace to Yorubaland. You can as well change your name from Bola Ayenimo to probably Bernet Ayden so that your exposure can be deemed complete. Alainironu.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by DerideGull(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
This tout that can't speak ordinary pidgin English. If DSS picks him up now

Does he required to speak English language to sue for an independent nation for his people?
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by nairanaira12: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Since in fighting is a sign of barbarism, does it mean Igbos are also barbaric?

Flaaaatheads keep on killing themselves over plots of land in Anambra and they claim they want Biafra. Isn't that a sign that you guys are bunch of barbarians?

chrisxxx:
Most Yoruba people do not support this. Their reason is that they will war against themselves. Are Yorubas barbaric or kindergarten that they can not govern themselves?
Nigeria exist today because of Niger Dleta oil. Any day it dries up or becomes worthless peacefully everyone would go to their tents.
To the one organising Oduduwa Republic my message to you is to publish your would-be constitution. Gather like minds and formulate constitution so people can read and decide either to key in or out.
IPOB should also do this. Who knows if those in control of Nigeria can see it and have a change of mind for a change in the present constitution? Nigeria can not continue like this. Those who want the country to remain one must ensure it is a habitable place.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by 007inc: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mynd44:
Sunday Igboho, Seyi Makinde's boy
Apart from banning people on NL created by a very focused Seun, what else do u know ? He is Makinde‘s boy and so what?
Cos u support APC n it hurts u to see people criticizing the party, all u could say is „Seyi Makinde‘s Boy“.
Won’t be surprised if u ban me or delete this post as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by obyrich(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
frankyychiji:
Ok then. I guess Yorubas need a special motivation to take the steps.
Share food and they will turn out. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by gotnel: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
chrisxxx:
Most Yoruba people do not support this. Their reason is that they will war against themselves. Are Yorubas barbaric or kindergarten that they can not govern themselves?
Nigeria exist today because of Niger Dleta oil. Any day it dries up or becomes worthless peacefully everyone would go to their tents.
To the one organising Oduduwa Republic my message to you is to publish your would-be constitution. Gather like minds and formulate constitution so people can read and decide either to key in or out.
IPOB should also do this. Who knows if those in control of Nigeria can see it and have a change of mind for a change in the present constitution? Nigeria can not continue like this. Those who want the country to remain one must ensure it is a habitable place.

God bless you
Let the leaders of the agitation comes up with a detailed understanding of how they want to go through the process.
How the intended nation will be governed.
The reality of this day Nigeria is blinking and unstable and everyone knows that something has to happen.
But the agitation for biafra and oduduwa can not be archived on a matter of street protests, it must be a coordinated process by all aspects.
It's archivable if the agitators are well aware and organized.
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by solmus: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mynd44:
Sunday Igboho, Seyi Makinde's boy

You Sabi Oyo politics so well.. former Ladoja boy turned Makinde boy

This guy Sabi our local politics die

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
solmus:

You Sabi Oyo politics so well.. former Ladoja boy turned Makinde boy

This guy Sabi our local politics die

trying to buy favor grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Gjrich(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yujin:

Throwing jibes on Igbos is foolishness. It's not wisdom to run away from reality. Everyone can clearly see what is happening in Nigeria. Only one set of 'bold' people are doing all the killings at present in Nigeria. From Boko Haram to fulani terrorist militias. They've perfected how to use the Nigerian Army (with other ethnic groups inside her) to do their bidding. They do this by either paying them huge some of money or exploiting the tribal prejudices of these soldiers against the targeted locality to be slaughtered. Ordinarily, why should someone fight against Amotekun when the Nigerian police has failed to protect Yorubas in the SW? Did any Igbo or someone from SS or even MB kick against it? Why should any reasonable human encourage the killing of IPOB members who are protesting peacefully? If we say we want a referendum to be held, why should we be killed for it?
You Yorubas should shun fear and stand for your territory else you'll lose it in the near future. If they succeed in dominating the middle belt before you wake up, it will be near impossible for your people to escape. Wake up!

Good talk
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Gjrich(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kwili:

chest beating as usual, we have seen how ur Afonja brothers took to their heels with their tail inbetween their legs just at d sight of ordinary police van.

Afonjas can fear fear
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by solmus: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
trying to buy favor grin

You sef Sabi politics small but just too over partisan and religious / ethnic biased

And fvck No!!! am not buying favours from Mynd44 and MyndNagadawo I am barely hailing his knowledge of my state politics
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Obamaofusa: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
frankyychiji:
This betrayal really pain you gaan.
Can't you shalaye without the wailing? angry grin grin

My people fought a three year long civil war against Nigeria and their international allies and this onye ujo is asking me rubbish question, even though my people continue to confront the enemy forces daily.
The only brave people in the biafran army was Banjo,the great Yoruba warrior,who was the leader of the biafran rag tag army and a few Ssoutherners.
Igbos have always been cowards.Yes,generational cowards.Spare me the wailings..
Hear this biafran.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by iykomo0(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Aksnoopy:
You are too biased to be an MOD. An MOD is supposed to be politically neutral and not partake in partisan politics. Even if you want to partake in partisan politics why not use an alternative moniker. That's why lalasticlala remains the best and most sought after MOD. He will never make a comment like this.
why do you sound Surprised? for your mynd, Mynd44 na competent moderator? comon man, let's discuss something new

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by frankyychiji(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
obyrich:
Share food and they will turn out. grin
Don't mind obamafusa running upandan like a headless chicken
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Notatribalist:
you covered your face an revealed others, is that how it's done?
others are not the one making the post. You don't know them, but me, I made the post and a nairalander
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Jostoman: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Respect to you Mr Sunday igboho oosha.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Faceless liar

expantiate
This is a faceless forum hence I had to cover my face.
I retrieved those pictures from Facebook, my face is littered all over there
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by Obamaofusa: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
frankyychiji:
Don't mind obamafusa running upandan like a headless chicken
grin

Shut up.
Coward!!

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by adadike(f): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Christistruth00:
Sunday Igboho is a confimed JuJu Witchdoctor terrorist his type almost destroyed Modakeke and Ife with chaos and violence their type thrive on bloodshed and never have enough of it but for the Love and Grace of Jesus Christ they would have turned the Modakeke and Ife towns into dust and ashes.
They met every attempt at peace with all out War until Jesus arrested them all after Modakeke and Ife people started praying together for God to end the Crisis.

Till today nobody has been courageous enough to even estimate how many Souls were Slaughtered in that War between brothers.

People like Sunday Igboho will send Yorubaland back to the 12 th Century.
thanks be to Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by frankyychiji(f): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Obamaofusa:
grin

Shut up.
Coward!!
Iyawo baaba e l'on ba wi. Wailer! grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by 9gerian: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Funny but true!

Unfolding events would most likely determine the support or lack thereof that the movement will garner.

The Yoruba society is a highly cerebral one judging from related skirmishes in the past.

After all, the activities of the herdsmen menace birthed Amotekun without extensive debates or fanfare. Usually, anything that threatens the Yorubas way of life gets a resounding reaction!

frankyychiji:
Ok then. I guess Yorubas need a special motivation to take the steps.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) by LiesSlayer007: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Shebi I talk am..
Listen to what igboho is saying here. Betrayal is in our blood have witnessed this times without number..
I remember my 200lev days in ilorin and we've not had light in our street for over 2months and we keep paying.
I moved the motion that we should stage a protest and go from tanke to challenge and fortunately we met the then gov abdulfatai Ahmed close to kwara hotel and he promised to do something about it and truly he did..
You know what was funny? All the yoruba peeps I did meeting with didn't show up, they gave so many excuses like police can shoot them or they might be expelled but the ebira and igbo in that environment showed courage and it was this same policemen that excorted us to and fro.
I will try to check my fb for pictures of the protest..
She I all the elders that collected money have left igboho now!!

Pictures - - - March 15 2012

That was us aboard a police van, they conveyed us back to tanke from challenge
grin grin grin grin na today you know?those fake omoluabi and hypocrisy and betrayal are bread and butter, confirm munafikun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago / Jos North Re-run: INEC Suspends Electoral Officer Over Missing Ballot Papers / Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.