Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million (3090 Views)

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job / Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by headword: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2020
How much can someone budget for work and live in Canada as a skilled worker, and also if am to follow study route to Canada, thanks
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by headword: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2020
How much will I budget
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Sodiano: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
3m is okay to go there and work not for sch o
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Netherlands
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:
The exact kudi for me to migrate to Netherlands
And my savings never reach 1M grin
This life no balance
why are you obsessed with Netherlands when your money no fit take you there
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Leave money matter alone
We'll get there
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Canih28: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Azin ehn! Me set no understand ZIINI
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:

Leave money matter alone
We'll get there
Libya route ba
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Canih28:
getting comical.
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Canih28:
You're more concerned about money
Don't you know that sometime you'll have money but to get visa is another thing money na small thing na visa gongon na hin be koko
You guys no sabi anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Libya route ba
No na Iran route
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Canih28: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:

Don't you know that sometime you'll have money but to get visa is another thing money na small thing na visa gongon na hin be koko
ZIINI na how you take see am oh! and my mind no dey money o! Just So You Know! smiley
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:

keep dreaming. You think say to get visit visa easy these days to first world countries without travel history or strong ties to Nigeria . Baba go start from Dubai.
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Canih28:

ZIINI na how you take see am oh! and my mind no dey money o! Just So You Know! smiley
Funny you how I wan take see money
How dem dey take see money grin

Let me tell you something I know a pastor very well I think have said it here before that pastor they sacked his wife at Skye bank before polaris bought it back then

They sold the machine in their bakery and applied for a Canadian visa they were denied despite the fact that they have money

So money is not an issue the main thing to put into consideration is am I qualified to get the visa will they give me.

leave that kekeere he don forget say those consular no dey wan give Nigerians visa. shey the route wey him follow go Canada he wan wan tell me say some people no follow am and they still denial them Visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
keep dreaming. You think say to get visit visa easy these days to first world countries without travel history or strong ties to Nigeria . Baba go start from Dubai.
Dis guy you get bad mouth walai grin
Well said bro

Ever since they denied ma uncle visa like this despite the fact that money dey omo na since that time I dey fear say to leave this Nigeria na God hand he dey
You're really lucky bro
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:
The exact kudi for me to migrate to Netherlands
And my savings never reach 1M grin
This life no balance

bro hwfa .. abeg check pm make we talk
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:

Dis guy you get bad mouth walai grin
Well said bro

Ever since they denied ma uncle visa like this despite the fact that money dey omo na since that time I dey fear say to leave this Nigeria na God hand he dey
You're really lucky bro
At least you get that same money to fall back to.

Forget long talk, get the money first; if e no work out you get option. Now which option you get?
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Danny6552:

bro hwfa .. abeg check pm make we talk
I don't have access to that email
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

At least you get that same money to fall back to.

Forget long talk, get the money first; if e no work out you get option. Now which option you get?
US
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
ZIINI:
I don't have access to that email
drop your mail let me text you bro
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by headword: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Biko, I want to know how much I will be budgeting, for work and live in Canada and using study route, which is better and convenient
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
headword:
Biko, I want to know how much I will be budgeting, for work and live in Canada and using study route, which is better and convenient
student visa depends on the school you have in mind. Make your research by checking school fees and living expenses of the city. Skilled worker visa if u have master or bsc and extra certification or pgd, below 30, 3 years experience with high scores in ielts then you qualify . Budget 700k and 3.6m for account balance.
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Kelvinpam(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
student visa depends on the school you have in mind. Make your research by checking school fees and living expenses of the city. Skilled worker visa if u have master or bsc and extra certification or pgd, below 30, 3 years experience with high scores in ielts then you qualify . Budget 700k and 3.6m for account balance.

Hello. I sent a PM sir. Kindly check
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Kelvinpam:

Hello. I sent a PM sir. Kindly check
sorry can't access my nairaland e email
Re: How Much Can I Budget To Relocate To Canada Or Any Other Country With 4 Million by Adesolabless(f): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Message or contact me on 08060409130 to know more about Canada migration

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Travel Buddy / The UNTOLD Story Of SOBI MOUNTAIN In Ilorin, Kwara State / Urgent: Save Me From Agents For Schengen Visa Costing 3.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.