Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. (682 Views)

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Arise Women Conference Celebrate Pastor Siju Iluyomade on her Birthday Today / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arise Walk For Life: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, Others On Fitness Walk on Saturday 17 October 2020

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12436624_img20201001wa0063_jpeg3b1982928cd30f7e3a79d33079c60626

Most often nowadays, the problem is, exercise seems to be too complex, coupled with ever busy attitude peculiar to us in this part of the world. However, just a 75-minute brisk walk could do a lot to your overall health, especially if you do it regularly. No wonder, one of the greatest men in the world, Friedrich Nietzsche says, ”All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking”.

Kudos must be given to Dr Siju Iluyomade’s Arise Women, a purely humanitarian foundation for daring all odds to once again come up with Arise Walk For Life, a global initiative specially dedicated for Nigerians to keep up with our health in general.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12436626_img20201001wa0061_jpegd18f558001a920364901b5b0ff77aed0

The idea solely conceived by the gorgeous lawyer of over three decades, has always been experienced by thousands of individuals including prominent Nigerians in business, politics, entertainment and also the vineyard of the Lord.
With over 10 years of putting the event together, the anticipation for this year’s edition, scheduled for Saturday 17th of October 2020, has been very tremendous.

As usual, organizers of the health awareness walk have disclosed that the event
will commence at 7:00am in over 50 clusters across Nigeria, London, United States of America, Canada and various isolation centres. Each cluster having a minimum of 25 persons amongst who are influencers and celebrities that have always been part of Arise Women; the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Sports and Super Eagles legend, Daniel Amokachi; Olympic Gold medalist and sports administrator, Mary Onyali; former Deputy Governor of Lagos State and Senior Special Assistant to the President on Sustainable Development Goals, Princess Adejoke Orelope Adefulire; popular Disc Jockeys, Humility and Xclusive, Kaffy, DJ Cuppy, Bimbo Akintola, Nathaniel Bassey, Peter Rufai, and others.

With all health protocols in this season of coronavirus in place as stipulated by presidential task force and Lagos State government, this year’s edition termed ‘Staying Alive’, is expected to be streamed online LIVE from the starting point to the finishing line to further encourage many Nigerians who could not join the Walk.
The Arise Walk for Life sponsored by Dr. Siju, as the highly resourceful woman is called, is one of the events that holds yearly as a forerunner to the flagship event, The Arise Women Conference is scheduled for Saturday, 31st October 2020. The conference promises to be a confluence of inspiration and hope for individuals regardless of religion, tribe or ethnicity as it will be graced by serving and former First Ladies, Wives of federal and State Legislators, Captains of industries, International guests and technocrats who will share from their wealth of experience.

How to participate

Arise walk for Life Code
1. Get your arise gear- Tshirt, track suit, face cap, face mask.
2. Register to join a cluster- https://cod.knack.com/workersdb#arise-walk-registration/
3. Invite your geng and get them to register
4. Send a DM on Instagram to @arisewomen_ng to get your personalized display picture.
5. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @Handmaidenslive for tips to prepare you for the D-Day
6. Join the #stayingalive challenge
Re: Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. by DenreleDave(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. by dingbang(m): 5:46am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Dingbang, my mail doesn't receive msg instantly..

Pls can u send me the msg u Wana pass to me via here or a dead thread
give me your number let me call you. I hope it is working too
Re: Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. by DenreleDave(m): 5:47am On Oct 02, 2020
dingbang:

Okay. Wait.. I jjsy received the mail now.... I will send u my number via mail..

I hope there is no problem bro
Re: Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. by DenreleDave(m): 5:54am On Oct 02, 2020
dingbang:

Check ur mail now
Re: Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. by dingbang(m): 6:02am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Check ur mail now
not seen. Why not flash me through the number on my profile so I can call.
Re: Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. by SavageResponse(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Where are the locations?

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Record A Demo For Free? / Urgent! / On Your Wedding Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.