Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents (231 Views)

Osun Former Commissioner Omowaiye Distributes Free Fuel To Motorcycles In Ilesa / Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) / Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents by Goodlucknigeria: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
A Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Engr. Eric Kanjal has promised to distribute free data to indigenes of Cross River Northern Senatorial District to enable them tune in for a Facebook Live Video Broadcast of APC flagbearer for the forthcoming Cross River Northern Senatorial District Bye Elections, Joe Agi SAN. He made the promise today while briefing journalists on the preparedness of Joe Agi SAN for senatorial bye elections. The said media broadcast is scheduled to take place today, 1st October, 2020 at 3pm.

Source: Twitter

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents by Goodlucknigeria: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is beautiful and highly commendable
Re: CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents by CodeTemplar: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Data is desirable at least. Some shared #100 noodles and #120 tea.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents by Goodlucknigeria: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
OK oooo.

I love the fact that Engr. Eric Kanjal is the anchoring this project. Every smart and intelligent guy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents by Mraphel: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cross river need change not PDP godfathers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents by Okayim: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
I would love to see a change in Cross River North. Joe Agi SAN is a better candidate than Stephen Odey who will be answerable to Ben Ayade alone

Goodlucknigeria:
A Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Engr. Eric Kanjal has promised to distribute free data to indigenes of Cross River Northern Senatorial District to enable them tune in for a Facebook Live Video Broadcast of APC flagbearer for the forthcoming Cross River Northern Senatorial District Bye Elections, Joe Agi SAN. He made the promise today while briefing journalists on the preparedness of Joe Agi SAN for senatorial bye elections. The said media broadcast is scheduled to take place today, 1st October, 2020 at 3pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents by QueenOfOgoja(f): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
I can't wait to tune in too. Joe Agi SAN is miles ahead of Dr. Stephen Odey in terms of political and mental capacity. A man that has been practicing as a lawyer for many years. He has encouraged so many young lawyers from his Senatorial District. I will give him my vote

Goodlucknigeria:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CRNSD: APC Chieftain, Eric Kanjal Distributes FREE DATA to constituents by QueenOfOgoja(f): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
My dear I need that data wella

CodeTemplar:
Data is desirable at least. Some shared #100 noodles and #120 tea.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Mistake! / Abia Speaker Condoles With Family Of Late Chief John Emelogu (photos) / Practical Hacks: How To Turn The Bad Economy Into A Time Of Advantage For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.