Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic (5582 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Ebira And Nupe To Join Oduduwa / Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Stupidity & Delusion is when you keep protesting, for what 70% of your people does not want.
I'm Yoruba, but not in suport of Amotekuns across the states. The real Agenda isn't against the Fulani heardsmen bandits alone but also secessionist plans.
I will urge the President federal republic of Nigeria to nibble it in the bud on time before it is hijacked to become more deadly than Bokoharram, IPOB, Niger/Delta militants etc.

Without much ado I will go to my points. The following Yorubas are not interested in Oduduwa republic for now and in the future

Kogi state
. Ebiras, Igalas in kogi state will make it difficult for the (Okuns) there to secede. Even if possible, Yorubas will lose a lot of native landed areas to either Ebira and Igala in land tussle or in boundary dispute.

Benin Republic. Benin Republic is a country outside Nigeria. Yorubas in Benin republic have never agitated for Oduduwa and no inch of their land is going to Nigeria including Port novo the country's capital which belong to the Oduduwa people.

Ondo-State. Half of the Akoko towns(with dialets not Yoruba) these towns used to belong to the Bini empire during the pre independence era will not choose to go strictly for Oduduwa republic.

They're already fed up with maltreatments they have been enjoying (suffered) by the real Yorubas of Ondo state government who have marginalized them and syphoned their resources with no developmental projects gone to the area.
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Togo. Yoruba area in Togo will denounce Oduduwa republic ASAP. The Yorubas in Nigeria must not forcefully fight them to join Oduduwa republic.

The Ijaw Yorubas. Native to Ondo, Lagos and Ogun although they're all enjoying their Yoruba names but still regard themselves as partly Ijaws not fully Yorubas.

Kwarans
Nupe, Fulani descendants and *bariba* of kwara will make it difficult for Yoruba to secede.

Edo state: the Akoko Edos having allegiance to the South west will not join Oduduwa republic.

Binis: Binis (Edo state) are one of the tribe that disliked the Yoruba the most in Nigeria they'll do everything humanly possible not to join the Oduduwa even though their monarch is of Oduduwa origin.
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
You will have more sense the day you realise you only speak for yourself. Coward

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by yanabasee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol....... There's nothing like Oduduwa republic.....

You people are like NLC.......

1 Like

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
You will have more sense the day you realise you only speak for yourself. Coward
As you can see, I'm Yoruba not speaking for myself but other Yorubas. Can't you get it that im more sensible than you do?
How old r u? Don't be like Ibo calling people cowards but inside their body na them be the authentic.
Cowards will be the first to call you coward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Osaze007: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nonsense talk

3 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Mattressdoctor: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Fash20: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yorubas need serious emancipation from mental slavery. Our forefathers were not like this

6 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fash20:
Yorubas need serious emancipation from mental slavery. Our forefathers were not like this
God will deliver them.

6 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

As you can see, I'm Yoruba not speaking for myself but other Yorubas. Can't you get it that im more sensible than you do?
How old r u? Don't be like Ibo calling people cowards but inside their body na them be the authentic.
Coward will be the first to call you coward.
Stop bringing Igbos into your miseries all the time they're not the reason you don't have sense to know most Yorubas are tired of this shithole of a country.
Again I'll tell you to speak for yourself alone ... Don't drag other great Yoruba people into your mess

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by tobechi74: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wait for Tinibu to tell you to support it before you support it. Other regions are kicking away Godfatherism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by SlayerForever: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Chai. People are daft ehn. Who has ever asked Benin republic to join abeg? undecided

5 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Fash20: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
csn01:

God will deliver them.

Amen brother
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
SlayerForever:
Chai. People are daft ehn. Who has ever asked Benin republic to join abeg?
undecided
Leave the odeh
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
SlayerForever:
Chai. People are daft ehn. Who has ever asked Benin republic to join abeg?
undecided
Are yorubas not native to Benin republic? Is Yoruba in Benin not part Oduduwa.
You're more of representative of d Daft word u used

1 Like

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by SLAP44: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mere ramblings of a northern divide and rule tactician.

3 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Leave the odeh
Ho boy stop using multiple accounts to post on my thread. You're derailing
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by after4: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
When you see them start a comment with "I am a Christian but", " I am Igbo/Yoruba but" just know sey nah scam, imposters. I don't really take Yoruba serious in a lot of things but for them to come out and talk about their nation is a good thing, it simply mean that when the opportunity presents itself, they will not join hand with the fulani

16 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by SlayerForever: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Are yorubas not native to Benin republic? Is Yoruba in Benin not part Oduduwa. You're more of representative of d Daft word u used

Gbenu e soun jo. Just talking rubbish all the time.

4 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by loveth360(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yoruba peoplegrin grin
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
I'm still waiting for the proposed Oduduwa map thats when my post will make sense to those agitating for a country in SW.
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba peoplegrin grin
Wettin do us?
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
after4:
When you see them start a comment with "I am a Christian but", " I am Igbo/Yoruba but" just know sey nah scam, imposters. I don't really take Yoruba serious in a lot of things but for them to come out and talk about their nation is a good thing, it simply mean that when the opportunity presents itself, they will not join hand with the fulani
What's wrong with Fulanis? Aren't your people still begging Atiku a Fulani man to rule them for a VP slot. With that I won't take your tribe serious too

2 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by loveth360(f): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Wettin do us?
I said Yoruba people not hausafulanis people.

1 Like

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
I said Yoruba people not hausafulanis people.
I be Yoruba wettin do us now?
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by loveth360(f): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
I be Yoruba wettin do us now?
Yes you are yoruba wana be.

I smell COW here.

9 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Ho boy stop using multiple accounts to post on my thread. You're derailing
I thought as much you're a Fulani apologist .. that's how you guys in the BMC and APC e-rat operates
I'll leave you be in your misery

3 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Stop bringing Igbos into your miseries all the time they're not the reason you don't have sense to know most Yorubas are tired of this shithole of a country.
Again I'll tell you to speak for yourself alone ... Don't drag other great Yoruba people into your mess
Nigeria is not shithole beside more of your people are more Nigerian compared to other tribe. They'll never go back to Biafra land a land they've foresworn never to return to.
Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by femolii: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Togo. Yoruba area in Togo will denounce Oduduwa republic ASAP. The Yorubas in Nigeria must not forcefully fight them to join Oduduwa republic.

The Ijaw Yorubas. Native to Ondo, Lagos and Ogun although they're all enjoying their Yoruba names but still regard themselves as partly Ijaws not fully Yorubas.

Kwarans
Nupe, Fulani descendants and *bariba* of kwara will make it difficult for Yoruba to secede.

Edo state: the Akoko Edos having allegiance to the South west will not join Oduduwa republic.

Binis: Binis (Edo state) are one of the tribe that disliked the Yoruba the most in Nigeria they'll do everything humanly possible not to join the Oduduwa even though their monarch is of Oduduwa origin.
Trash.

3 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Nigeria is not shithole beside more of your people are more Nigerian compared to other tribe. They'll never go back to Biafra land a land they've foresworn never to return to.
One Nigeria scam beneficiary like you

2 Likes

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
Yes you are yoruba wana be.

I smell COW here.
He thinks he's smart with his weak divide and rule strategy. Later he'll say I'm using multiple accounts. Lol. Mumu oshi

1 Like

Re: States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic by loveth360(f): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

He thinks he's smart with his weak divide and rule strategy. Later he'll say I'm using multiple accounts. Lol. Mumu oshi
Am not a yoruba but i know yoruba when i see one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opobo Ijaws Of Rivers State And Apoi Ijaws Of Ondo State... / El-rufais Son Tells Ungrateful Igbos To Leave Lagos. David Hundeyin Fumes / I Have No Political Godfather - Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.