Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Here Is How You Can Buy Safely On Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How You Can Buy Safely On Social Media (305 Views)

I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How You Can Buy Safely On Social Media by LaideOyebade: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
So I just discovered a really good app for those of us who shop online especially on Instagram but are faced with the issues of trust because some sellers request for payment before delivery which has led to bad experiences for some of us.

The name of the app is called Buy Safe, and it is a safe platform that can act as a middle man between the seller and the buyer

So here is how it works. As a seller you link your product to the app, and there, you get access to different payment integrations, Whatsapp notifications, for every new order and you can also keep track of your sales plus other benefits.

Now as a buyer, all you have to do is share the item you want to buy on buy safe, and you'd get access to different product options like this, you can also use different payment options and even get your money back when the seller fails to deliver.

I'd like to know what you guys think about the app. And yeah you can download it on both the play store and the app store, just search for Buy Safe.

Re: Here Is How You Can Buy Safely On Social Media by wharley01(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is genius!
Re: Here Is How You Can Buy Safely On Social Media by InvestorTy: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
No more "What I ordered vs what i got comparisons " � Great innovation bruh ❤️
Re: Here Is How You Can Buy Safely On Social Media by GURUSBEST(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tested, trusted and recommended.

✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅

(1) (Reply)

Steel Company For Sale / Very Durable, Fine And Fast Selling Sneakers. Limited Stock / Innoson Motors Launches Own Ride-hailing Franchise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.