Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Glance At Nigeria @ 60 Through The Window Of Omar Farouq’s Prison Cell By Rev - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Glance At Nigeria @ 60 Through The Window Of Omar Farouq’s Prison Cell By Rev (252 Views)

Biography Of Omar John Sini / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Prophecies For 2018, By Rev Gabriel Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Glance At Nigeria @ 60 Through The Window Of Omar Farouq’s Prison Cell By Rev by CityMirror: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Building a real reflection on the state of the nation on a presidential national broadcast in Nigeria is to start a wild goose chase. This is contrary and obviously strange to modern open-society where such broadcasts are the real basis of meaningful and progressive discuss on a nation.

It the price Nigeria pays for its breed of political elites. Their message is never known to present concrete facts which only the privilege of their position can furnish the nation. When and where they are in power, they have their own glamorous image of the country which any reasonable person can never stoop to share with them considering the nonconformity of such most times to known reality. The ruling elites usually have their ready-made image of how the country has been masterfully transformed during their regime.

Read Details Here:
http://citymirrornews.com/opinion/2020/01/a-glance-at-nigeria-60-through-the-window-of-omar-farouqs-prison-cell-by-rev-fr-peter-akinkunmi/

1 Share

Re: A Glance At Nigeria @ 60 Through The Window Of Omar Farouq’s Prison Cell By Rev by Naijaarchive(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: A Glance At Nigeria @ 60 Through The Window Of Omar Farouq’s Prison Cell By Rev by Busba1122: 3:47am On Oct 02, 2020
he news here really is complete in every process. ทางเข้าjoker I feel very like For a more consistent reading, you should constantly update the news.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Kidney Donor / Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Fri, Oct 16th, 2020 / Protect The Wires Efficiently From Solar Conduit Made From Plastic Extrusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.