Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigeria A Failed Country At 60, Says Toyin Lawani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria A Failed Country At 60, Says Toyin Lawani (177 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria A Failed Country At 60, Says Toyin Lawani by Ijcharis(f): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigerian Fashion entrepreneur and businesswoman, Toyin Lawani has taken to social media to called Nigeria a failed state as the country marks her 60th independence anniversary today, 1st October 2020.

The mother of two took to social media, noting that this country has failed its citizens and there's really nothing to celebrate.

The entrepreneur made this post as dressed up in GREEN as a symbol of Nigeria's color.

Sharing her stunning photo, she wrote:

''Still can’t Believe Nigeria is 60 such a joke, well me I just find a reason to wear green sha, there’s nothing to celebrate, cause it’s people are getting toxic every day due to the country’s situations, you go just see person wey Dey vex for you for no Reason �����"

"That Tiannah make she go sit down na everything she Dey do, only her 33 Business, But yet you copy her footsteps, All of you now want to do empire, But insult the inspiration behind it ������"

READ MORE WORDS FROM HER: https://news.1app.online/nigeria-a-failed-country-at-60-says-toyin-lawani/

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Lady Accuses Laycon Of Getting Her Pregnant And Abandoning Her / Mc Edo Pikin And Wife Celebrate Their One Year Wedding Anniversary. / Nigerians Roads Are Not Just Bad, They Don’t Exist Anymore – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.