Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds (378 Views)

You Will Be A Glorious Person,at 60,you Still Live In Abject Poverty ... / Olu Of Warri’s Coronation To Proceed On Saturday Despite Missing Crown / 60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Congratulations to all Nigerians Home and away.
I still love Nigeria despite all odds, and I still believe in the future of Nigeria as a great nation.
All the developed country has one time experience and pass through the stage we are in Nigeria presently.
I will advice everyone not to stop praying for Nigeria as a nation, so that those goods imaginations we have towards Nigeria will come to pass. Many other nations are still praying to be where Nigeria is today. We need to work on ourself individually, we need to stop greediness and embrace love and unity, so as to be a root that surport the growth of Nigeria.
Nigeria can be Better if we work in unity, let's work with honesty and love. Tribalisim and religious deferences can not help as a nation.
Let the people at the helms of affairs realize their forthcoming generation with benefit from the effort they are putting in Nigeria either positively or negatively. Selfishness can only enrich you not to your generation and will rather destroy your Generations to come.
We must have learn one or two lesson during Covid 19 lockdown period, how negligence and lackadaisical attitude towards our security and value for life has left us. Some enter into the lockdown with father or mother and was left with one or no parent due to incompetent some folks.
Let's continue to protect the image of our dear Nation Nigeria home and away.
God bless Nigeria @60

Re: I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds by Mathantics: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
[s]
Kabiyesi12:
Congratulations to all Nigerians Home and away.
I still love Nigeria despite all odds, and I still believe in the future of Nigeria as a great nation.
All the developed country has one time experience and pass through the stage we are in Nigeria presently.
I will advice everyone not to stop praying for Nigeria as a nation, so that those goods imaginations we have towards Nigeria will come to pass. Many other nations are still praying to be where Nigeria is today. We need to work on ourself individually, we need to stop greediness and embrace love and unity, so as to be a root that surport the growth of Nigeria.
Nigeria can be Better if we work in unity, let's work with honesty and love. Tribalisim and religious deferences can not help as a nation.
Let the people at the helms of affairs realize their forthcoming generation with benefit from the effort they are putting in Nigeria either positively or negatively. Selfishness can only enrich you not to your generation and will rather destroy your Generations to come.
We must have learn one or two lesson during Covid 19 lockdown period, how negligence and lackadaisical attitude towards our security and value for life has left us. Some enter into the lockdown with father or mother and was left with one or no parent due to incompetent some folks.
Let's continue to protect the image of our dear Nation Nigeria home and away.
God bless Nigeria @60
[/s]

You must be a Muhammedian or a Core Northerner.

Re: I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
My brother I am non of your expectation, I am a typical Yoruba man. I am talking of the future of Nigeria, the past has nothing to write home about.
the chat you posted above is not the fault of the presidency but from the so called law makers that do not fit for the task, they can not proof any reasonable point anymore because they too are not honest. Do you see me praising anyone of them? I don't have a anything to the with them. I do not work under government neither do I collect money from them. I work in the street to earn my money. So many damage has been done to Nigeria under the present administration, but that does not mean we should not prophesy good thing into the future of this nation.
you and I do not have an idea how we got to Nigeria by birth, and there is not country you can go to, they will not allow you to make it than the indigen, they will still discrib you as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds by tomaswatts: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm currently writing my master dissertation about "Nollywood and Africa". I would be very grateful if you could help me with this survey that I've made. Please feel free to comment this publication about your views on Nollywood. Any help is welcome! smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe052wG52yldqbgsjpGjYeJnVIwCfDB-cKHyI-sV9ZOMIn_nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds by Emilokoiyawon: 3:02am On Oct 03, 2020
One Nigeria has failed. Do you know how many lives have been cut short by wanton violence since independence?

Just this year alone: tens of thousands of innocent Nigerians macheted, beheaded, raped and or kidnapped in their farms/homes all across Nigeria - PlateauKaduna, Benue, SE, and SW.

Right now as I type this, there is a 13 year old Nigerian boy in jail in Northern Nigeria for 'insulting islam.' What is there to celebrate? Is this the kind of country you can be proud of?

The children of Northern politicians and corrupt elites driving 100 million dollars cars across the streets of Kano, flexing, mocking the children of the poor. Meanwhile, the are buying these 'goods' with the money meant to build roads, hospitals and provide electricity for the Nigerian masses.

If you think this country's future is not bleak, than I question your intelligence
Re: I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds by DonCandido(f): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s][/s]
Emilokoiyawon:
One Nigeria has failed. Do you know how many lives have been cut short by wanton violence since independence?

Just this year alone: tens of thousands of innocent Nigerians macheted, beheaded, raped and or kidnapped in their farms/homes all across Nigeria - PlateauKaduna, Benue, SE, and SW.

Right now as I type this, there is a 13 year old Nigerian boy in jail in Northern Nigeria for 'insulting islam.' What is there to celebrate? Is this the kind of country you can be proud of?

The children of Northern politicians and corrupt elites driving 100 million dollars cars across the streets of Kano, flexing, mocking the children of the poor. Meanwhile, the are buying these 'goods' with the money meant to build roads, hospitals and provide electricity for the Nigerian masses.

If you think this country's future is not bleak, than I question your intelligence

Try Somalia; Yemen; Syria or Mauritania. I hear their Visa is free.
I doubt if anyone will miss you.
Re: I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds by DonCandido(f): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Thank you.

Nigeria, my country is a phenomenon and what is happening to her now is a paradox.

It depends on what you, the interlocutor chooses to see. Nigeria is either half full or half empty. I choose the former.

It's all in your mind.
Re: I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds by Kabiyesi12(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
All of you blame North, blame bubu for everything, how many time have u seen your south west senator Fighting on relevant issue that will benefit their people in their meeting? All they do is surport other pples motion and wait for allocation to come, they will be buying God forsaken sowing machine, useless freezer for empowerment while the major part of the money goes to their foreign account. infact I have a place where they give pple wall Clock, Sagem handset, 6yrds of cloth for empowerment. One thing I want you to believe is that they can not achieve all of this dubious act and malpractices if our leader are not in surport, but they can't say anything because their secret is open to them.
We need to call back our south west leader to rise up to their standard.
Let us just keep on praying for our country Nigeria to every darkness there must be a light.
All there issues facing Nigeria will be over soon I believe,
Re: I Still Love And Believe In Nigeria At 60, Despite All Odds by Kabiyesi12(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
The situation report of your South west states that get up their is nice, if you know the number of Rice milling Industry in your state by the state government that is in your state you will be amaze.
If you know how good/igenic water run in your state your think your dreaming. If you are opportune to know why the bad road in your area is not been fixed, you will cause your pple in government.
If you know you know, that's the reason I said it's only prayer that can settle our matter in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Introvert Whatsapp Group / AfDB Approves $25bn For Agric Development in Nigeria, 4 Other African Countries / UNBELIEVABLE The 75 Hectares Shrine In 2021. A Tour Of 0sun Osogbo Sacred Groove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.