Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lecture 1 (how To Be Your Own Boss) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lecture 1 (how To Be Your Own Boss) (539 Views)

How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / Lecture On Financial Intelligence / Be Your Own Boss: 50 Small Business Ideas In Nigeria You Can Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lecture 1 (how To Be Your Own Boss) by sirchi1: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
1. Take a stand for yourself.

If you are dissatisfied with your current circumstances no one will fix them -- except for you. It doesn’t do any good to blame the economy, your boss, spouse or family. Change can only occur when you make a conscious decision to make it happen.

2. Figure out the “Right” Business for You.

Give yourself permission to explore. Be willing to look at different facets of yourself: your personality, social styles, age, and listen to your intuition which we tend to ignore even though deep down we often know the truth. Ask yourself, “What gives me energy even when I’m tired?”

How do you know what business is “right” for you? There are three common approaches to entrepreneurship
Re: Lecture 1 (how To Be Your Own Boss) by globaljobs(m): 12:17am On Mar 03, 2011
I will add this.

Learn a skill and master it.

Then build a business around that skill.

Then generate leads to your business using the internet. It's as simple as that.

(1) (Reply)

2011 Summer Camps For Schools In U.k / In Need Of A Driver?you Need To Read This / Registration Officiers Needed To Work At Ngo At Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.