Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1159 Views)

She Cheated on me and now desperately want me back / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
I'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: . by Uzomacharles: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Stop thinking about leaving just leave..
How u will survive only u know lol
kinda funny but true
The more you're thinking the more you're staying
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
This life
Re: . by Teaveapoet(f): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
I really understand your plight, because I have met lots of people with similar issues.

First, Accept yourself and your family the way you are. Please don't be bitter against your parents because bible says you should honour them.

Second, Leaving home is not the solution to your problem and I feel you shouldn't depend on anybody but on God. Man can fail, man can make promises and fail. Only God makes promises and keeps it.

Third, you can actually unite the love back to your family but you need to give your heart to love irrespective of what your parents and siblings have done in time past. Love everyone without grudges.

Lastly, encourage yourself each day, pray for your family, think of good things for them, please remove suicidal thoughts because there is still hope as far as there is breath.

Stay positive!
Look out for Job opportunity with prayers.
Wish you success in all your endeavour.

3 Likes

Re: . by HUSTLER001: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
metaphoricaly speaking,your mum's constant nagging is a subtle way of letting you know she's getting exhausted from your demands so the need to get a job.You have a good command of English i must say.Try go into teaching in private schools for now. This is the best strategy ican suggest to you if you must escape the constant naggings. Take care!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
May God help you son... in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: . by wizdammy1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dont let anyone make you feel what you dont want to because you are the ruler of your own life ....take charge of your life man . you be VIP for this world if you dont know.

#remainblessed
Re: . by DontBullshitMe: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Find a one room apartment and start your life.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Teaveapoet:
I really understand your plight, because I have met lots of people with similar issues.

First, Accept yourself and your family the way you are. Please don't be bitter against your parents because bible says you should honour them.

Second, Leaving home is not the solution to your problem and I feel you shouldn't depend on anybody but on God. Man can fail, man can make promises and fail. Only God makes promises and keeps it.

Third, you can actually unite the love back to your family but you need to give your heart to love irrespective of what your parents and siblings have done in time past. Love everyone without grudges.

Lastly, encourage yourself each day, pray for your family, think of good things for them, please remove suicidal thoughts because there is still hope as far as there is breath.

Stay positive!
Look out for Job opportunity with prayers.
Wish you success in all your endeavour.
U have spoken well, but u didn't speak well at same time. This advice of 'look up to God' have not really helped, that is never to say I don't believe in God ( I am a Christian and believe in the works of God), but I was expecting u to say things like 'call me up, I will fix u somewhere'. That guy is passing through hell there.

4 Likes

Re: . by Kamdil: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
I was in your shoe,I started feeding myself at 17years of age because no one cared about my existence. I left Lagos and travelled to Port Harcourt without knowing anybody, no friend in Port Harcourt, no family, neither have I been to PH before. But I took the bull by the horn, and defied every fear, and my decision was 'if I perish I perish'.I came down homeless, no food because t-fare was my last dime, what to eat next, or where to sleep I never thought of that

To God be the glory, last month September made it 8 years In Port Harcourt with milestone successes though not without challenges.

My journey was similar to that of Pa Abram in the bible.

But I discovered there is no mountain anywhere, if you make a move the mountains will crumble

A friend of mine followed me and vowed that even if I perish , he is ready to perish with me than for me to leave him behind in Lagos. Today he is in Spain, married with children.

Bro, you are not ready to dare the challenge, if u make move, the odds will cooperate

7 Likes

Re: . by merieam16(f): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Find a one room apartment and start your life.
grin with wat o, dat money in his account abi
Re: . by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
merieam16:
grin with wat o, dat money in his account abi
I wonder o, someone has 91 kobo not even naira, money that cannot buy even sweet as at 1990
Re: . by SmellingAnus(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hold on bro... For some reasons I can't explain now..
I am following this post... Just hold on help will come in a way you don't expect
... Hold on once again
Re: . by Nooneonline(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bro just leave. When u realise no-one not even ur patents can take charge of ur life except u even if they brought u into this world and are inflicting emotional pains on u. Then u will leave and have a plan for ur life. Pray to God in the morning and ask him to direct ur path but live life like their is no supernatural being to help u. Plan ur life and take responsibility. leave but have a plan

1 Like

Re: . by Teaveapoet(f): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

U have spoken well, but u didn't speak well at same time. This advice of 'look up to God' have not really helped, that is never to say I don't believe in God ( I am a Christian and believe in the works of God), but I was expecting u to say things like 'call me up, I will fix u somewhere'. That guy is passing through hell there.

I just said, don't rely on anyone and you want me to promise you something I won't fulfil.
I apologise if replying to your post hurt you.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Teaveapoet:

I just said, don't rely on anyone and you want me to promise you something I won't fulfil.
I apologise if replying to your post hurt you.
No, it didn't hurt me; mind u that I am not the op. Hope u are fine?
Re: . by Teaveapoet(f): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

No, it didn't hurt me; mind u that I am not the op. Hope u are fine?

I thought as much.
Re: . by Gabe427: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
as a man you stopped being loved for who you are but for what you can offer

i going through the same thing being called useless and compared to my mates buying car through fraud

the whole thing just tire me I've tried everything I don't even collect money from them I trek shitty miles

yet my mere presence irks them I don't even know if in speaking to you or myself
Re: . by morakinyo60256: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
:Find a one bathroom house and start your lifestyle. with wat o, dat funds in his acct abu
Re: . by Herbephe1(m): 6:39am On Oct 02, 2020
I'm sorry but you're too lazy. I started teaching the moment I graduated from my secondary school, and I was collecting 5k before it increased to 10k.plz why haven't you found something doing all this while?
Trying doing something, if you don't find any job, start teaching at private school near you and be learning a skill at the same time. Using your salary to feed yourself and going to your coaching shop after school closing hours.
If at all you have somewhere you can travel to, don't hesitate to do that, an idle hand us a devil workshop. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Herbephe1:
I'm sorry but you're too lazy. I started teaching the moment I graduated from my secondary school, and I was collecting 5k before it increased to 10k.plz why haven't you found something doing all this while?
Trying doing something, if you don't find any job, start teaching at private school near you and be learning a skill at the same time. Using your salary to feed yourself and going to your coaching shop after school closing hours.
If at all you have somewhere you can travel to, don't hesitate to do that, an idle hand us a devil workshop. Cheers

Thanks..
Re: . by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Nooneonline:
Bro just leave. When u realise no-one not even ur patents can take charge of ur life except u even if they brought u into this world and are inflicting emotional pains on u. Then u will leave and have a plan for ur life. Pray to God in the morning and ask him to direct ur path but live life like their is no supernatural being to help u. Plan ur life and take responsibility. leave but have a plan
Noted
Re: . by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Kamdil:
I was in your shoe,I started feeding myself at 17years of age because no one cared about my existence. I left Lagos and travelled to Port Harcourt without knowing anybody, no friend in Port Harcourt, no family, neither have I been to PH before. But I took the bull by the horn, and defied every fear, and my decision was 'if I perish I perish'.I came down homeless, no food because t-fare was my last dime, what to eat next, or where to sleep I never thought of that

To God be the glory, last month September made it 8 years In Port Harcourt with milestone successes though not without challenges.

But I discovered there is no mountain anywhere, if you make a move the mountains will crumble

A friend of mine followed me and vowed that even if I perish , he is ready to perish with me than for me to leave him behind in Lagos. Today he is in Spain, married with children.

Bro, you are not ready to dare the challenge, if u make move, the odds will cooperate

This struck a chord, thanks for sharing...
Re: . by bjprodint(f): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Herbephe1:
my first teaching salary in 2009 was 2k
Re: . by superlightning: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
HUSTLER001:
metaphoricaly speaking,your mum's constant nagging is a subtle way of letting you know she's getting exhausted from your demands so the need to get a job.You have a good command of English i must say.Try go into teaching in private schools for now. This is the best strategy ican suggest to you if you must escape the constant naggings. Take care!

Which private school? they have stepped up o...a diploma in education or an NCE is needed now cos it's getting competitive, unless you want to teach in unaccredited schools that subject the teachers to slavery and they subject to closure by government at any time.

Become an apprentice for a start so you can start your own business afterwards
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kamdil:

What happened here? Between the upper part and lower part of your story? undecided

Please, fill this blank before we go to the To God be the glory part, to avoid misleading others...

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
NewSoul:

This struck a chord, thanks for sharing...

Shine your eyes!

Be watchful!

Not all that glitters is gold!

You don't have it that bad, you're just selfish, entitled and ungrateful, at least for the food you eat and the roof over your head.
Then again, maybe you need to learn a hard lesson about life to understand and appreciate.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Shine your eyes!

Be watchful!

Not all that glitters is gold!

You don't have it that bad, you're just selfish, entitled and ungrateful, at least for the food you eat and the roof over your head.
Then again, maybe you need to learn a hard lesson about life to understand and appreciate.

entitlement? I'm the last person anyone would want to call that, I don't expect anything from anyone, I hate to beg people for anything.

I guess you are a lady that's why you are calling me those names. You have things done for or handed to you on a platter as long you look appealing.

Please let men or women that understands what it is to start out in life as a "man" drop sound pieces of advice for me.

What have you faced in life?.. I started working right out of secondary school, I didn't feel entitled as a teenager why will I start feeling entitled to anybody's money now?

You just sat down at the comfort of your bed calling
someone selfish, entitled and ungrateful.

Just stay away from me if you have no credible and feasible advice/solution to render to me.
Re: . by Kamdil: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

What happened here? Between the upper part and lower part of your story? undecided

Please, fill this blank before we go to the To God be the glory part, to avoid misleading others...

what is misleading to others here, I should start writing articles of 50,000 words explaining the inconsequential? Learn to pick the moral lessons of any story, that is the focal point.

#courage#
#fearlessness#
#anddetermination#
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kamdil:
what is misleading to others here, I should start writing articles of 50,000 words explaining the inconsequential? Learn to pick the moral lessons of any story, that is the focal point.

#courage#
#fearlessness#
#anddetermination#

I believe a lot happened within those 50,000 articles
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
NewSoul:

entitlement? I'm the last person anyone would want to call that, I don't expect anything from anyone, I hate to beg people for anything.

I guess you are a lady that's why you are calling me those names. You have things done for or handed to you on a platter as long you look appealing.

Please let men or women that understands what it is to start out in life as a "man" drop sound pieces of advice for me.

What have you faced in life?.. I started working right out of secondary school, I didn't feel entitled as a teenager why will I start feeling entitled to anybody's money now?

You just sat down at the comfort of your bed calling
someone selfish, entitled and ungrateful.

Just stay away from me if you have no credible and feasible advice/solution to render to me.

Read your story again.

Did you see yourself through school for your ND certificate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) / Family Tragedy / When Your Mother Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.