Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu (1104 Views)

Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Why Do Spouses Park Out Of Their Rented Homes When One Of Them Dies? / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by Odiriance4all(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2021
My house rent has expired this month end, and I want to park out from the house to a bigger apartment since the one I currently stays is relatively small for me as I just got married. But the price of the apartment in ajah is too expensive , so I am thinking of moving to ikorodu to reside since the price is relatively much cheaper compare to the island.
Hope this is a good idea, I work in the island , Victoria island precisely and I do normally go home weekends
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by harmargedon: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2021
since you go home only on weekends, then it's a good idea.
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by Odiriance4all(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2021
harmargedon:
since you go home only on weekends, then it's a good idea.

thanks,
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by phrancys001(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
your wife won't like it she will prefer being an islander with small apartment than being a flat owner in ikorodu
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by frozen70(f): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Odiriance4all:
My house rent has expired this month end, and I want to park out from the house to a bigger apartment since the one I currently stays is relatively small for me as I just got married. But the price of the apartment in ajah is too expensive , so I am thinking of moving to ikorodu to reside since the price is relatively much cheaper compare to the island.
Hope this is a good idea, I work in the island , Victoria island precisely and I do normally go home weekends

Ikorodu is a good idea, it will help you to settle down and start looking for your own home by buying a land there

It's not easy living in that Ajah because its either you ate starving to pay rent and make name that you are living there or you pack out entirely and live within your reach

People see those in ikorodu as low income area, funny enough, it's over populated too

The human crowd in ikorodu has made its development to be fast

I wish you good luck
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by Odiriance4all(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2021
frozen70:

Ikorodu is a good idea, it will help you to settle down and start looking for your own home by buying a land there

It's not easy living in that Ajah because its either you ate starving to pay rent and make name that you are living there or you pack out entirely and live within your reach

People see those in ikorodu as low income area, funny enough, it's over populated too

I wish you good luck

Thanks so much , ajah is really becoming something else , the overrating is just too much, you can't just get value for your money
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by Foodqueen(f): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2021
If u are thinking of relocating to ikorodu, ibeshe is better and safer.
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by frozen70(f): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Odiriance4all:

Thanks so much , ajah is really becoming something else , the overrating is just too much, you can't just get value for your money

That's exactly one of the reasons I didn't buy a land there, I bought my land at ikorodu where I can afford a living and I am living good here, though I work in the island, life here is like am on vacation, no tension no stress

At least I can get my food at any market on the mainland

I have choices on where to buy what I want at a known price

At Ajah, you pay extra for everything you buy because it's assumed that you are all rich
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by sisisioge: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
frozen70:

I wish you good luck

Wow! I swearit, I used to think Ajah people are the low cost islanders o. Didnt know life is expensive there too. But how do you get to work on the island without stressing?
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by frozen70(f): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
sisisioge:

Wow! I swearit, I used to think Ajah people are the low cost islanders o. Didnt know life is expensive there too. But how do you get to work on the island without stressing?

I leave in my own compound at ikorodu then retained the flat I left at mainland

Then I shuttle both but stays more at ikorodu on weekends and holidays

I have a very comfortable compound that gives me absolute peace from noise
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by sisisioge: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
frozen70:

I leave in my own compound at ikorodu then retained the flat I left at mainland

Then I shuttle both but stays more at ikorodu on weekends and holidays

I have a very comfortable compound that gives me absolute peace from noise

Wow! That's like having a country home within the city. A lot of people wont be able to afford running two homes at the same time inside this Lagos. Lucky you.
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by keycash: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
I made this decision about 2 years ago and I never regret it .. is better to be a lion in the jungle than hungry dog � in the city .. your comfortable really maters ..

Island � is a good place to live if you can meet up with the standard.. afterall 90% of people living on island � were pako wey de form Butti bro its a good idea ooo

Good lucky .
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by 9Stamp(f): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
consult your wife first
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by 123huawei: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Let me tell you reality,living in aja is good because of business opportunities is around which is low in ikorodu.
I have thought of this b4 but when I realised staying around made have access to some business.
All depends on yhu..if all your business capability can also be shifted to ikorodu and flow well
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by 123huawei: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Let me tell you reality,living in aja is good because of business opportunities is around which is low in ikorodu.
I have thought of this b4 but when I realised staying around made have access to some business.
All depends on yhu..if all your business capability can also be shifted to ikorodu and flow well.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is In The Right Position To Receive A Widow's Bride Price? / Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? / Acute Bad Luck Is Making Me Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.