Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut (70587 Views)

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Money Lender Needed In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State - N50k For N100k: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nice gesture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by IduNaOba: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=BigDawsNet post=94525481][/quote]
You killed it!
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by IduNaOba: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
YorubaNinja:
The look on the poor boy's face... priceless indeed! embarassed

But, like someone rightly said up there... the boy needs proper education NOT N50K. cool
Go give am the education nah.
See entitlement mentality
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Originalsly: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jafar1:
Nice gesture, thats if true...

Because I don't understand why he will ask a camera man to snap him while giving out money to a buy...

Maybe so others can learn and do something similar..

Same thought.... but he said it was his first charity.... so I guess is like for his records and no doubt... since he posted it on fb.....to boost his image . But good deed along with his reasoning.... to show that not all hawkers are ehmmm..... touts.
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Hoojay(f): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Guys come and taste my teeth whitener, you'd like it grin

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Ademoore07(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
I know that man.
He's my niggarrrr and the CEO of
Chinmark group.

He's a very good man.
Wow, i have a friend who knew him. She cant do without advertising the man's products.
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by mu2sa2: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Shouldn't have posted the picture, now his mum will collect the money
It's better for the mother to collect it since the boy might misuse it. Women are generally prudent - she will plough the money into her business. I would be concerned if it's the father who gets to collect the money - he would just decimate the money at ogogoro/ olosho joint.
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Ademoore07(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
And one girl dey my side here; if u pick just one of her groundnut, na 600 years of curses go follow u with it.
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Jentilia(f): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
My boss of life.
Proudly chinmarkian
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Okuruman(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
So Oga , who finally snap � una? is like you came prepare
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by rosamaris: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ohhh I feel so touched and happy for this young boy. He had a happy independence reward. God bless the man who touched his life.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by chatinent: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Not in camera but on camera.

Ok o.
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by chatinent: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Not in camera but on camera.

Ok o.
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by NELLY1990: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wow am impressed.

God bless you Sir for this beautiful gesture. Your kind is rare is to find.

To all of us, HUMILITY IS THE ONLY KEY AND WAY TO GREATNESS. Keep it up Boy, your humility paid you .

1 Like

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by mariahAngel(f): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Goldp5988:
I really feel for the poor boy.

You people make me laugh with some of your comments grin

When you see people doing their modest business, it doesn't mean they're poor and pitiful. We must realize that poverty is more of a mindset than your state of being.
Most of these petty traders don't have deep worries like most rich people do.
Once they have the basics of life, they're happy.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Breadnote: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
nice 1
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by JIMMY1393: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nelly4you:

that's what they call show off.. he's not satisfied that people are not seeing how generous he is.. but I'm not certain that he told that guy to snap him

He obviously did, how did camera man just happen to pass by at his exact location and at the exact time he was handing the money over? Nonsense fake story....charity all for the clout...a real generous person gives and doesn't about all over social media
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by merieam16(f): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Roozzaay:
Just praying for test only? How about the passing part?
i will pass naw
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Bigsunny01(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Look closely and see resemblance

Make e no go be wetin I dey tink shocked

Anyway dat one no concern me, de koko be say he's done de work of God

Kudos to de giver
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by edoairways: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
femi4:
The boy needs education not N50k that ll be gone in few days
50k will pay part of his tuition fees

1 Like

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by NaMeAboki: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Typical audio attention seeking arranged story; if it was a totally coincidental event how come a cameraman was conveniently available to snap a picture of the incident.

Some Nigerians are so gullible they think everyone is as stupid as them.
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by EmekaBlue(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Advertising himself maybe for political ambition soon
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by 007sledge: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Na Biafra Dem hope say em never use the boy
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by ArchAnge1: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
cheesy
mu2sa2:
It's better for the mother to collect it since the boy might misuse it. Women are generally prudent - she will plough the more into her business. I would be concerned if it's the father who gets to collect the money - he would just decimate the money at ogogoro/ olosho joint.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by drskyfly007(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nelly4you:

Nah my everyday prayer be that o, let his blessings come so I can help people . Some people think I'm stingy but they don't understand
you can still help people from the little you have..Don't wait till you get rich smiley
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Remix10(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nelly4you:

that's what they call show off.. he's not satisfied that people are not seeing how generous he is.. but I'm not certain that he told that guy to snap him

That guy is a renowned philanthropist, he is the owner of chinmark group, browse about the group. the thing is he is a public figure whatsoever he does will always be captured, its not for show off, but for posterity. Dont worry you will get there soon.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by EdiskyHarry: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nelly4you:

Even if he calls NTA to video it, so far he has given the boy money may God bless him, you don't know the meaning of 50 thousand naira right now.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by ElValiente(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nelly4you:
Sometimes, those who sell things by the roadsides appear to be very rude, ill-mannered and uncultured. When a customer notices this, it annoys the customer and some might even stylishly leave the seller to buy from another customer. On the other hand, there are some other petty traders and hawkers who are extremely well-mannered, friendly, and rewardable.

Today, a man named Mr. Ijiomah Chinedu Marksman took to his social media page, Facebook precisely to share his experience with a groundnut seller. This man said he was driving across the streets while leaving for work when he came across a young boy who sells groundnut.

According to what Mr. Chinedu made public on Facebook, the young boy who sells groundnut told him to please purchase from his product. Mr. Chinedu said he immediately felt like testing how cultured or well trained the boy is. So, he told him he isn't interested in buying his groundnut. Instead of being angry over what Mr. Chinedu said like some other hawkers, the groundnut seller quickly replied by telling him to taste his groundnut so he'd buy when next he passes by. The boy's exact statement goes that:

"Oga, take this one as testing, next time you buy na."

For saying this, Mr. Ijiomah Chinedu felt really impressed about the boy and took to rewarding him for being a credible street boy. He however gave the boy a fifty thousand naira cash for being well-mannered.

Having seen this, what do you all feel about the man who rewarded the boy? If you were in his shoes, what would you have done for the young groundnut seller?

Also, have you ever had a good or bad encounter with any hawker which you can share here? If yes, share and let's learn.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1241013329613573&id=100011147522737
his face says it all. Good one sir.
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by agarawu23(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
God didn't asked us to set camera when doing people favor. This one na just notice me.

People dash millions and hundreds of thousands without 3rd party noticing. That's how you do favor for yourself and God.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by akapasolu: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
When God wants to bless you he uses different drama God see me too oo
Re: Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut by Benrosaria(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nelly4you:
Sometimes, those who sell things by the roadsides appear to be very rude, ill-mannered and uncultured. When a customer notices this, it annoys the customer and some might even stylishly leave the seller to buy from another customer. On the other hand, there are some other petty traders and hawkers who are extremely well-mannered, friendly, and rewardable.

Today, a man named Mr. Ijiomah Chinedu Marksman took to his social media page, Facebook precisely to share his experience with a groundnut seller. This man said he was driving across the streets while leaving for work when he came across a young boy who sells groundnut.

According to what Mr. Chinedu made public on Facebook, the young boy who sells groundnut told him to please purchase from his product. Mr. Chinedu said he immediately felt like testing how cultured or well trained the boy is. So, he told him he isn't interested in buying his groundnut. Instead of being angry over what Mr. Chinedu said like some other hawkers, the groundnut seller quickly replied by telling him to taste his groundnut so he'd buy when next he passes by. The boy's exact statement goes that:

"Oga, take this one as testing, next time you buy na."

For saying this, Mr. Ijiomah Chinedu felt really impressed about the boy and took to rewarding him for being a credible street boy. He however gave the boy a fifty thousand naira cash for being well-mannered.

Having seen this, what do you all feel about the man who rewarded the boy? If you were in his shoes, what would you have done for the young groundnut seller?

Also, have you ever had a good or bad encounter with any hawker which you can share here? If yes, share and let's learn.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1241013329613573&id=100011147522737

Nigerians can’t we do things without the media. I have eaten #200 worth of suya just from Lagos to onitsha by peace mass transit. If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Business Ideas For 2013 / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.