Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Make At Least 200k Per Week Selling ANYTHING On Facebook And Instagram - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make At Least 200k Per Week Selling ANYTHING On Facebook And Instagram (401 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Selling Anything (fiverr Affiliate Program) / Learn How To Design VTU Portal (website) And Make At Least 200k / STUFF Your Account With PASSIVE Commissions Without Selling Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least 200k Per Week Selling ANYTHING On Facebook And Instagram by davidtella(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Do you know that while you sit at home scrolling down your Facebook and Instagram feeds your mates are making a lot of money from the same platform? The good part is that 90% of them started with absolutely nothing. So what is your excuse?

Another interesting part is that it does not cost anything to start selling online. You can sell anything possible to countless millions of potential customers.

There are lots of people selling stuff online with nothing to show for it. All they do is open Facebook and Instagram pages, post product photos or videos, run aimless adverts every day with no sales. You will end up like these people if you don’t know the secret…And that’s why you are here: To learn the secrets.

My sister sells everything imaginable – From kitchen utensils to shoes, wears, watches, perfumes, light bulbs, phones, electric stabilizers, television, hair attachments etc…She sells everything! She doesn’t just sell, she makes plenty of money from this. She can decide to sell something as little as USB Flash drives and make 100k from it in 10 days.

She started by selling men’s slippers on WhatsApp by uploading her product to her status but her sales were limited to her contact. Then she moved to Facebook and Instagram doing what everyone else does – run adverts and fold arms hoping people will jump on her products. She was getting just one or two orders weekly. She has a shoemaker on her street that makes cheap beautiful perm slippers. She would visit his shop, take fine photos of his works and put them on her status. Once she has an order, she would go back to the shop to buy and send to her customers.

So I gave her an idea, I mentored her and gave her steps to take. Now my sister is the only one the shoemaker works for. He had to employ four more shoemakers as the weekly order became mind-blowing. Soon he started supplying her 40 leather slippers weekly. She would buy them at 2k or 3k depending on the type and sell for as much as 5k, 6k, 7k. She was making up to 100k weekly with absolutely no capital by selling someone else’s products. Soon sister Oyin started selling watches, electronics and whatever your head can think of without owning one product or having any physical store.

Sister Oyin introduced a few friends to me and asked that I teach and mentor them. Now they are making several hundreds of thousands weekly selling other people’s products with zero stress. They don’t even get involved in the delivery. They only snap photos of other people’s goods, put them on social media using my secret, get the order, get the delivery man to deliver, and that’s all. Two of them had to resign from their jobs as they are already making more than thrice their salary. I wasn’t even selling anything myself while they made all the money….But when I started, you can imagine how much I have made so far.

Okay, enough of the story. Let’s go straight to the point. I feel the need to help as many Nigerians as I can hence my reason for coming here.

Continue HERE to learn more
Re: Make At Least 200k Per Week Selling ANYTHING On Facebook And Instagram by Shytreasure(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
The link is not going through , perhaps you could drop your WhatsApp contact thanks .
Re: Make At Least 200k Per Week Selling ANYTHING On Facebook And Instagram by davidtella(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Shytreasure:
The link is not going through , perhaps you could drop your WhatsApp contact thanks .

Here: https://internetmillionaires101..com/2020/10/make-at-least-200k-per-week-selling.html

(1) (Reply)

Hrs After Ngozi Iweala Thanked Buhari, Here's What Ezekwesili Said On Crypto Ban / Learn Carding (become Your Bank) / How Legit Is Seedfund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.