Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Things You Need To Know About Allah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things You Need To Know About Allah (8521 Views)

Speaking About Allah Without Knowledge / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? / What! See The Inscription About Allah On This White Man's Cloth {pix} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Need To Know About Allah by Realismailakabir: 5:41am On Oct 02, 2020
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. I bear witness that there is no
one worthy of worship except Him. I testify that Muhammad ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ is his Messanger.

As a muslim we need to know Allah before serving him, if we dont know him how can we serve him? It's our duty to learn about him. It is in Hadith Qudsi where Allah says "Know Me before you worship Me, if you do not know Me,how would you worship Me?"

These are some of the important things you need to know about Allah.

1) he knows everything: Q.6:59

And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record.

“Unquestionably, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. Already He knows that upon which you [stand] and [knows] the Day when they will be returned to Him and He will inform them of what they have done. And Allah is Knowing of all things

2) He is so merciful: Q.6.12

Say, "To whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth?" Say, "To Allah ." He has decreed upon Himself mercy. He will surely assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. Those who will lose themselves [that Day] do not believe.

3) He is a forgiver Q.39.53

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

4 ) his punishment is severe Q.5.98

"Know that Allah is severe in
penalty and that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful"

Q3.56
" And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

5 he s a promise keeper: Q15.9

"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian"

6 he is swift in accounting 6.62

"Then they His servants are returned to Allah, their true Lord. Unquestionably, His is the judgement, and He is the swiftest of accountants"

Q2.202

"Those will have a share of what they have earned, and Allah is swift in account"

Conclusion:
We have to fear He who knows everything about us, and will bring us to book by the morrow(hereafter) and to know more about attributes of Allah check 99 names of Allah.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Yaldee(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by marvin906(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2020
all I know is boooooooooooooooommmm
anytime I hear it with Allah Akbar..
that's all I know and all I need to know

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by fapcrook(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2020
marvin906:
you try. At least you know something even if it is senseless

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Merciful and forgiving with terrorist agents all over the continents

19 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by mhmsadyq(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2020
[99:6]
"On that Day, people will form up in different groups, (in diverse conditions,) so that they may be shown their works."
[99:7]
"Then he who will have done even an atom’s weight of good will see it."

[99:8]
"And he who will have done even an atom’s weight of evil will (also) see it."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by mhmsadyq(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2020
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE BENEFICENT THE MERCIFUL
[99:6]
"On that Day, people will form up in different groups, (in diverse conditions,) so that they may be shown their works."
[99:7]
"Then he who will have done even an atom’s weight of good will see it."

[99:8]
"And he who will have done even an atom’s weight of evil will (also) see it."

ALLAHU AKBAR!

6 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Habsne: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2020
But as a christian you have to respect someone's religion no matter what,

7 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by manbello(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2020
⭕Allah is a God that's sends a person as a prophet ☺️✌️ grin grin
⭕Allah is a fake God invented by a pedophile prophet grin grin grin cheesy☺️☺️✌️
⭕Allah is a God that only understands Arabic grin cheesy
⭕Allah is a God that allows a person prophet to marry twelve wives but his followers only four
islamfucks was here
May you be guided, i see your hate for islam has totally affected your sense of reasoning

7 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by manbello(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2020
marvin906:
Since you're able to learn and write Allahu Akbar my brother you're so in there, May Allah lead you to the path of Islam

4 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
⭕Allah is a fake God invented by a pedophile prophet grin grin grin cheesy☺️☺️✌️
⭕Allah is a God that allows a person prophet to marry twelve wives but his followers only four
islamfucks was here
Lack of sense is fighting you

4 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by mhmsadyq(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2020
islamfucks was here

[42:25]
"And He is the One Who accepts His servants’ repentance and forgives sins and knows what you do."

6 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Merciful and forgiving with terrorist agents all over the continents

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by fatymore(f): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Aliamdulilahi

2 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by hakym619(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Allahu Akbar

3 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Smoothwave: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2020
The Allah that tell you to kill and slaughter people like goat so that you can receive 77 virgins in heaven... Senseless people..

Is it not the same Muhammad that marry his son wife and defile little children...

Am still waiting for someone to prove to me that Islam is a religion of peace..

Religion of peace that has terrorist group all over the world... Peace kill you there..

Bokoharam children.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2020
I expect to see aqeedah on Allah.

Aqeedah Rububiyah
Aqeedah Huluhiyah
Aqeedah Asmaulah Wa Sifat

those are the most important Things you need to know about Allah.

As a Muslim, Aqeedah 1st, the other things follow.

Those 3 things is what distinguishes a Muslim from a mumayiun and from a sect..

Get yourself majmoo fatawa.

download it online and read..

or Kitab sunnah Ibn Taymiyyah...

so many books are written on what you should know about Allah

3 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Dominiqueismad: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2020
Peace be unto the husband of Aisha
Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by hakym619(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Lack of sense is fighting you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZASGOWgTYrk

Click the link and learn from your fellow Christian and slave master

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Dominiqueismad: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Smoothwave:
The Allah that tell you to kill and slaughter people like goat so that you can receive 77 virgins in heaven... Senseless people..

Is it not the same Muhammad that marry his son wife and defile little children...

Religion of peace that has terrorist group all over the world... Peace kill you there..

Bokoharam children.
my nigga, but that's too much. But, did he woo them before having sex with them or he raped them?

3 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Smoothwave: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Why do you have to block people from commenting.. becos you know your religion is inhumane...

No body as even ask or debate if Buddhism, Christianity, or other types of religion are peaceful or not ,, because they truly are...

It is only your asshole religion Everytime...

Kindly continue killing yourselves and go and get your 77 virgins in hell fire...
Terrorist religion=Islam

7 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by hakym619(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=Akhirastriver post=94530360][/quote]

Peace and Evalasting blessing of Allah upon u
Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by womenareapes: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Realismailakabir:
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. I bear witness that there is no
one worthy of worship except Him. I testify that Muhammad ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ is his Messanger.

As a muslim we need to know Allah before serving him, if we dont know him how can we serve him? It's our duty to learn about him. It is in Hadith Qudsi where Allah says "Know Me before you worship Me, if you do not know Me,how would you worship Me?"

And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record.

“Unquestionably, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. Already He knows that upon which you [stand] and [knows] the Day when they will be returned to Him and He will inform them of what they have done. And Allah is Knowing of all things

Say, "To whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth?" Say, "To Allah ." He has decreed upon Himself mercy. He will surely assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. Those who will lose themselves [that Day] do not believe.

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

Q3.56
" And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

"Then they His servants are returned to Allah, their true Lord. Unquestionably, His is the judgement, and He is the swiftest of accountants"

Q2.202

"Those will have a share of what they have earned, and Allah is swift in account"

Conclusion:
We have to fear He who knows everything about us, and will bring us to book by the morrow(hereafter) and to know more about attributes of Allah check 99 names of Allah.
since your Allah is so peaceful, why do you people keep killing for Allah sake! ? undecided
let him do the killing himself.

by the way! please give your life to Christ Jesus!
he is coming soonest!

Christianity is the only way out!

6 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2020
hakym619:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZASGOWgTYrk

Click the link and learn from your fellow Christian and slave master
I think this was a mistake
Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2020
islamfucks was here

Beware Brother Beware Boko Haram Might Knock At Your Door

2 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by fashionhub: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Smoothwave:

Bokoharam children.

HAS THERE EVER BEEN ANY CHRISTAIN TERRORIST TO START WITH?
have you ever thought about this?
Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Indeed Allah is most merciful, most forgiving

4 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Realismailakabir: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Avo oyeizami.
ramatuoyiza:
Indeed Allah is most merciful, most forgiving

2 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by fashionhub: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Smoothwave:
Why do you have to block people from commenting.. becos you know your religion is inhumane...

No body as even ask or debate if Buddhism, Christianity, or other types of religion are peaceful or not ,, because they truly are...

It is only your asshole religion Everytime...

Kindly continue killing yourselves and go and get your 77 virgins in hell fire...
Terrorist religion=Islam
I understand your urge to make sense but why are you telling us all this?
Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by fortran12: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Realismailakabir:

Q3.56

Q2.202

Conclusion:

7. He has 2 arms on one side of his body
Re: Things You Need To Know About Allah by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Avoh Sir. Anyari Jummah
Realismailakabir:
Avo oyeizami.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sisters Come In..... / One Of The Muharramaat(prohibitions) Taken Lightly – Isbaal / Would Prophet Muhammad Have Supported Boko Haram And Their Likes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.