Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 (408 Views)

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 by Odoctor(m): 6:01am On Oct 02, 2020
He took to his twitter page to break the sad news.

So many Sympathizers already consoling the duo.

He said they will start the quarantine process immediately.

Wishing them quick recovery.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311892190680014849?s=19

Re: Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 by Odoctor(m): 6:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Quick recovery Mr President

Covid 19 is not a death sentence. Fear is. If you test positive, fear does not add anything. Remove fear, remove anxiety, follow your doctor's prescriptions and with good immune system you will be fine eventually.

In our environment Nigeria, another monster is breast cancer, this is becoming very common. I mean very common.

Last week , my friend's mum had mastectomy on account of breast cancer. We are only hoping it has not metastasized.

Please ladies, check your breasts every month. I will get you a video on how to do breast exam soon. You may follow me to see it when I post.

Check out these giveaway signs and symptoms of breast cancer

https://odoctor.ng/top-11-giveaway-signs-symptoms-of-breast-cancer-no-1-will-shock-you/
Re: Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2020
This is serious,when is all this coming to an end.God please come to our rescue
Re: Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 by Iconstar: 6:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Speedy recovery to dem
Re: Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 by donaldking10: 6:11am On Oct 02, 2020
village people at work. e be things.
Re: Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 by timesup234: 6:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Americans are fugazi
Re: Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 by gr8keeng: 6:13am On Oct 02, 2020
where is pastor righteousness?
Re: Breaking News! President Donald Trump And Wife Test Positive To Covid19 by Mynd44: 6:26am On Oct 02, 2020

(1)

What Nigeria Can Learn from US about Devolution of Power / APC Expels Ondo Lawmaker For Allegedly Working For Gov. Akeredolu’s Deputy / Gombe Swears In Igbo Man, Other As Yahaya’s Special Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.