Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Learn From This! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Learn From This! (866 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From This! by badmus100: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
never pay any agent initial payment to secure you visa.all you need is showing your ability to pay as i was fraud of 1.2million in 2009,but thank god im getting myself back as the contact i have for us,canada,qatar,belarus,thailand,kuwait,polland,south africa, call:08187445234
Re: Learn From This! by seedord247(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
Sickness advicing death
Re: Learn From This! by badmus100: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2011
We are heart-hardened,some pple are stampaded to be in a stagnant position and want pple to join their group.Had better keep muted if deres noting to write.Can show you deterents on my past xperience and my contacts.
Re: Learn From This! by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2011
badmus100:

never pay any agent initial payment to secure you visa.all you need is showing your ability to pay as i was fraud of 1.2million in 2009,but thank god im getting myself back as the contact i have for us,canada,qatar,belarus,thailand,kuwait,polland,south africa, call:08187445234

You're merely stating the obvious.
You're one of the rip-off merchants you talk about. You're here to trap the unwary.

How can someone show their ability to pay? Show you a bundle of Naira, or take you to an ATM, and show you their closing balance? You're not even intelligent enough to realise how moronic you come across as. Someone buying a brand new Maybach wouldn't wouldn't have to reveal the contents of their accounts. So, why would anyone want to reveal the contents of their accounts to a mere tout, who may well be a con artist?
Re: Learn From This! by badmus100: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
You are only a defaulter, my advise is that pple shld not foLlow ur step.Iv read much abt ur comment,u have notin to deliver but to be an instigator.Showing an ability of going into srtict agreement with our lawyer,and with a bonafied guarantor, Ur brain capacity is low,sorry dnt write if deres notin to do.Go to facebook,this place is not meant for.LOVERS OF PLEASURE!
Re: Learn From This! by samtoye(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
Badmus or what do you call your name, you have broken a bridge you are yet to cross, with the way you have sent derogatory remarks to all, who do you think would patronise you? work on your attitiude.
Re: Learn From This! by badmus100: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hello,mr.samtoye,my regards is not to all rather the so called himself sienna,have read so much about him.Never encouraging.Meeting me will tell you much about my attitude, but pple may be temperamental.Hes such discouraging.Thnks ma bro.Rgrds!
Re: Learn From This! by 25omega(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
seedord247:

Sickness advicing death
grin grin grin grin best quote im stealing this one
Re: Learn From This! by suxes2005(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2011
seedord247:

Sickness advicing death

Best quote of the week

SHALOM
Re: Learn From This! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
badmus100:

You are only a defaulter, my advise is that pple shld not foLlow your step.Iv read much abt your comment,u have notin to deliver but to be an instigator.Showing an ability of going into srtict agreement with our lawyer,and with a bonafied guarantor, your brain capacity is low,sorry dnt write if deres notin to do.Go to facebook,this place is not meant for.LOVERS OF PLEASURE!

The only one showing a lower-than-a-snake's-belly in terms of brain power, is you. Any lawyer who's willing to risk being dis-barred is as guilty as you are.

This place is not meant for thieves, or brainless morons. An illiterate chimp can read the mess you call a brain.
Re: Learn From This! by badmus100: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2011
Wat nd doin is keep muted cos pple dat nds it call,so u r u?, cntd ur blabbering.Ok?
Re: Learn From This! by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2011
seedord247:

Sickness advicing death

QED
Re: Learn From This! by JJM(f): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Learn From This! by ycoxyng: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
badmus100:

Badmus, i thought u ve have been cured of ur sickness i.e trying to scam people. like i advice u sometime ago to look for a better job instead of coming here and displaying ur foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

----- / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help / Unbelieveable! $75 Return Tickets To London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.