Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Help, How Do I Get A New Nigerian Passport In Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help, How Do I Get A New Nigerian Passport In Uk (866 Views)

Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Get A New Nigerian Passport In Uk by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2011
My Nigerian Passport has expired and I urgently need to get a new one. It has served its 10year limit which mean I can't renew it. I was told to make the payment on line and after the payment, an interview date will be given to be. I urgently need one to travel back to Nigeria. What do you suggest I do? Has anyone here recently applied for a new e-Nigerian Passport in the UK and if you have, Can you tell me how you went about it? The on-line payment I made recently even 'chopped' my money. The payment went through without giving me any confirmation receipt. Please I need help,

Many Thanks.
Re: Help, How Do I Get A New Nigerian Passport In Uk by justwise(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2011
obo_man:

My Nigerian Passport has expired and I urgently need to get a new one. It has served its 10year limit which mean I can't renew it. I was told to make the payment on line and after the payment, an interview date will be given to be. I urgently need one to travel back to Nigeria. What do you suggest I do? Has anyone here recently applied for a new e-Nigerian Passport in the UK and if you have, Can you tell me how you went about it? The on-line payment I made recently even 'chopped' my money. The payment went through without giving me any confirmation receipt. Please I need help,

Many Thanks.

You should be able to print ur receipt, check ur inbox if u registered b4 making the payment. Your interview date will be stated on that receipt.

(1) (Reply)

White Teens Shamelessly Kill A Black Man For No Reason In Mississippi / Nlers In South Korea And Hong Kong / I Want To Knw About Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.