Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) (37558 Views)

Buhari Celebrates Pete Edochie At 75 / Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by GreatGraphics(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
cool
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by BigDawsNet: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
A Brazilian, a Frenchman, and a Nigerian were in a plane. The pilot told them that they have to jump out of the plane when they find their country. The Brazilian jumped out when he saw the Christ the Redeemer statue. The Frenchman jumped out when he saw the Eiffel Tower. When it was the Nigerian's turn the pilot asked, "When will you jump?" The Nigerian put his hand outside the plane window. When he brought it back in, his watch was gone. He said, "Ah, we've reached my country. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by Aksnoopy: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
They said they don't drink alcohol that it's a sin, but they do drugs to get high and it's not a sinful act.
They don't know that they are being hypocritical and beer is way better than beverages.
Hypocritical head slammers!!! cool

Ahmed indimi, the crack head and Hoes bag.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by Dotunking01: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigeria at 60 indeed. Anyway....

Hi, would you like to have access to cheap food market?

Food items like Ponmo, Bunches of plantain, Fresh Tomatoes, cow/goat meat, elubo, yams and so on... Fresh from the farm at affordable prices.

Click the link to join us @ Belleful Nigeria

https:///EcilMvN84Nt0sACaAV5ZVT
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by ceaser: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
I hope Zahra visited Dubai to shop for her Mother-in-law. It won't be okay not to reciprocate that Nigerian flag that Dubai showcased on her Burj Khalifa to celebrate with Nigeria her independence.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by MediMedi(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
Nonsense!
e pain you die, marry a good wife so she can celebrate your mother too
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
AMvanquish:

You forgot the part she added Jokes. Lol.
Don't take everything too serious.

Some times just observe and pass.

I understand jokes bro, but that word 'luck' wasn't a mistake fame. Am more conscious of the word, not the post.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by botanist123: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Life no balance o today is also my birthday after jumat . my enter Asheke kitchen for area3. if your money no fi enter Blucabana Restaurant .you enter wer your money reach
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by condralbedez: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i somehow love Muslims and Islamic tenets.
Yea....You need to be in Maiduguri and southern Kaduna to experience the love more

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by AMvanquish: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
gaius01:

I understand jokes bro, but that word 'luck' wasn't a mistake fame. Am more conscious of the word, not the post.

OK
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by allthingsgood: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Northern humility is truly inspiring smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abeg Happy birthday Ma...
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by Abusadiq01(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dis one sef no concern me!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by jagdishkumar9: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hi you may check this website for more birthday images
https://getbirthdayimages.com/category/happy-birthday-images/
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by Smile4mee01: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i somehow love Muslims and Islamic tenets.

Feminists and Muslim women don't go together. They know their place and flourish in it.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by donprinyo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
most useless family ever seen. Guinness book of record should pay them a visit.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by calyto: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
It is bitterness that will eventually kii you oo
Kriss216:
Nonsense!
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by ceaser: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
condralbedez:
Yea....You need to be in Maiduguri and southern Kaduna to experience the love more

Haba! That reply was too savage.

Please try to do it small.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by dasparrow: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Happy birthday Mrs Indimi. She looks good for her age. She looks younger than her age. Money good ooo! And her birthday cakes are on point!
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by gwama: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
Oh wow. I always thought the Chadian woman was his mother. Now I understand. Happy birthday ma'am.
Chadian woman is White, this Indimi man are more 3 wifes.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by Ingleesh: 2:04am On Oct 03, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh.

Happy birthday ma'am.

That was what i wanted to say and pass. But zarah words got me thinking. What luck is zarah talking about?? Synonymous to the independence which her birthday fall. There's no luck uptill now. Well in all am optimistic, but for how long?
The luck of being free from our colonial masters.... that's all.

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Ingleesh
post=94554306][/quote]

I see. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook / Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) / Let Me Collect In Private, I Will Never Post My Man On Social Media- Uriel Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.