Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) (34609 Views)

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Hope Hicks, Trump’s Close Aide, Set To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Coro no get repect
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Sniper4real(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Issokay
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2020
grin grin
Holyterrorist:
grin

Don the con feigning coronavirus in order to dodge from more debates with incoming president Joe biden.

I watched that debates and biden performed beyond expectations and won that debates,he proved alot of people wrong who think he had dementia.

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by HeadShot: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2020
LadyExcellency:
Is like CNN want to turn Covid-19 into religion and mandate everybody in the world to worship the Chinese virus?

They should just tell us their target and rest their case. If US main stream media can transmit the virus by remote, Trump would be dead by now. Thank goodness, President Trump takes HCQ and Zinc sulphate.

CNN made me like Trump..
The anti Trump stance is sickening

3 Likes

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by MERCHANDISER: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Western media has made everything non_western evil.
We need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US
has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time
they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US
has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over
Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands
in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic
thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of
infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything
tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and
influence. On the other hand, China is building projects
across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads,
scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money.
Let's say we can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them
here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them
these things would still be in use by Africans and improve
quality of life, just like every private business. US/Trump
that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to
unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western media still find their ways into the hearts of
Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake
pastors joined this brainwashed citizens. Look at China,
how many times have they tumbled African govt? How
many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many
times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc Africans must sitdown and
think. China is not your enemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by LadyExcellency: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2020
MrPresident1:

Beautiful and intelligent just like my Nengi cheesy cheesy

I fear beauty the day I read it's vanity from the Holy Book. It advised me to seek wisdom and understanding
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by anonimi: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by HeadShot: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Holyterrorist:
grin

Don the con feigning coronavirus in order to dodge from more debates with incoming president Joe biden.

I watched that debates and biden performed beyond expectations and won that debates,he proved alot of people wrong who think he had dementia.

You think he's Buhari

No way

It's only Buhari the hushbaba will do anything to escape a debate

1 Like

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Hoojay(f): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by zoghys: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Denique:
110% certain is hitting FP in minutes tongue
Away from that...

The left wing shouldn't beat it too much. It's not a death sentence and they most certainly will be fine.

We talking about the President of The United States of America!

Even the Democrats will ensure he doesn't die of the virus. It will be a slap on them all...as world power.

#TrumpTill2024

Which yeye slap?. The non challant attitude of the man caused thousands of americans to die from the virus when he can at least led by example by encouraging the use of mask and social distancing on time. The secret service can't protect him from this one and he knows it. He foolishly expose so many lives including that of his family and supporters, just to score a political point and now he will pay for it directly or otherwise. Am sure the secret service must have been preparing for his vice to take over for the period of his isolation even if his result comes out negative. The bigger the fool, the heavier they fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by RPG2020(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Fake news

I'm in my house come and beat me
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by BOFA2020: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=Denique post=94526446]110% certain is hitting FP in minutes tongue
Away from that...

The left wing shouldn't beat it too much. It's not a death sentence and they most certainly will be fine.

We talking about the President of The United States of America!

Even the Democrats will ensure he doesn't die of the virus. It will be a slap on them all...as world power.

#TrumpTill2024[/quote][/s]

More like Tramp till Jan 20th 2021 when the idiot will leave voluntarily or be forced out of the White House.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Wait until you get CLOSER.
D closer WHITES come to you the uglier.
D closer BLACKS come to you the more beautiful.
D BLACK SKIN is one thing I treasure in blacks.
MOST Whites really wish dey can have such a skin covering... The Black Skin ages slowly and beautifully.
U really nid 2b closer 2d whites 2 appreciate wot I have put up.
They have lots of blemishes in their skin.
you're very right and most of them have small dark spots all over their skin, their skins are always so soft like it'll break and I can't even get an erection at the sight of an American except a black American.
why they seem so flawless on movies is due to camera effect,

2 Likes

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by manunitedbabes: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2020
She fine shall
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2020
[s]
Holyterrorist:
grin

[/s] trash

1 Like

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Sunriserealtors: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Bet9ja00: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]See Below
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by BOFA2020: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=DenreleDave post=94526535] cheesy Even Americans no dey wear rubbish face mask again...

Those useless task force that collected #2000 from me for not using face mask last 3 months, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bring you to book....

Useless people threatened to throw me inside task force tank... God will deal with you guys..

I hope I can have supernatural power to deal with them and collect my 2k back.

Head slammer... This is not iran or Iraq where u can make mouth.. This is America.....
[/quote][/s]

Another retarded brainwashed misguided and misinformed IPIG crazytian terrorist monkey. Americans are wearing mask more than ever.
Stop getting your news from radio Biafuro and start relying on credible news sources.
Shallow empty skull.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2020
LadyExcellency:

I fear beauty the day I read it's vanity from the Holy Book. It advised me to seek wisdom and understanding
excuses from an ugly fellow embarassed
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Hopefully that mentally impaired, flat chested blonde woman who talks down her nose at the White House Press Corps while ignoring their questions, will also contract the virus as a gesture of solidarity with our man Big Don of the Clorox bleach and UV light up the anus fame.

Anyway, on a serious note, perhaps Big Don would have escaped the virus, if he had not groped this woman's buttocks as shown in this picture. Corona virus is well known for hiding deep inside the butt-crack of infected people, so say NO to anus-grabbing, for your own safety.

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by WorriorPlus: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Wish you all quick recovery
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2020
[s]
zoghys:

Which yeye slap?. The non challant attitude of the man caused thousands of americans to die from the virus when he can at least led by example by encouraging the use of mask and social distancing on time. The secret service can't protect him from this one and he knows it. He foolishly expose so many lives including that of his family and supporters, just to score a political point and now he will pay for it directly or otherwise. Am sure the secret service must have been preparing for his vice to take over for the period of his isolation even if his result comes out negative. The bigger the fool, the heavier they fall.
[/s] anti Trump terrorist will you keep quiet.
Just shush and shut it cos your opinion is inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2020
RPG2020:
Fake news

I'm in my house come and beat me
who be this one sef?
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by mkpologwu(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Hi nairalanders, I'm dire need of Iphone X panel
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2020
CNN are so anti-Trump it's super annoying. I can't even watch them anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
CNN are so anti-Trump it's super annoying. I can't even watch them anymore.

CNN reporters and news readers will be dismayed to hear this heartbreaking news, sir. Can you at least wish them well, after your departure ?
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by mkpologwu(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Hi nairalanders, I'm dire need of X panel

Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2020
mkpologwu:
Hi nairalanders, I'm dire need of X panel

I share your pain, sir. For upwards of a whole month as I speak now, I have not smelt any woman's yansh, and this is causing me great distress.
Re: Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) by YorubaNinja: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Stupid B!tch! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) / Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.