Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,810 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign (1147 Views)

Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. / Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by againstGEJ(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/5-die-as-buhari-flags-off-north-west-campaign/

KADUNA-Supporters of the presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(rtd), yesterday, beat up people and vandalised cars as they recklessly drove on motor bikes and commuters buses, which led to the death of five persons in northern Kaduna metropolis.
This happened as Buhari flagged off his North-West presidential campaign ahead of the April polls, with an estimated 100,000 supporters of the former military ruler in attendance.
Buhari found it impossible to leave his car for over an hour to take his seat at Murtala Mohammed Square as a mass of unruly party buffs sandwiched his car, ecstatically screaming his praise and trying to touch his SUV.
After a concerted effort by a combined force of all the security agencies, Buhari was taken out of the car to the podium where he hurriedly gave a brief speech.
However, the supporters drowned his voice with the sounds from drumming, singing and shouting.
“The government of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has introduced hunger and insecurity to a frightening dimension.
“PDP has encouraged insecurity by dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious divides.
“The CPC, when voted into power, would first and foremost tackle the problem of insecurity. Because without peace and security, there can never be development,” he told the crowd.
National Chairman of CPC, Prince Tony Momoh, said: “We are grateful for this large turn out.
“The hundreds of thousands that are gathered here today are the real people, the real Nigerians that would cast their votes.”
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by Beaf: 1:01am On Mar 03, 2011
Buhari sent thugs around to burn destroy and pillage across Kaduna. These deaths were not due to any accident, they were murders by Buhari's thugs.

Supporters of the presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(rtd), yesterday, beat up people and vandalised cars as they recklessly drove on motor bikes and commuters buses, which led to the death of five persons in northern Kaduna metropolis

A party of stone throwers and neanderthals, led by a wild eyed sharia zealot.
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by henry101(m): 1:37am On Mar 03, 2011
I dnt think they will comment on this one.
If this happens now imagine what's gonna happen in the long run,
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by Nicklee(m): 2:00am On Mar 03, 2011
I don't usually leave comments recklessly on nairaland but I can't stand Beaf's outrightly stupid and immoral posts anymore. This is plain craziness. Maybe I have lived too long away from Nigeria not to realize that people like Beaf are the order of the day. If this is the case, my apologies. Otherwise, will you shut up Mr (or Ms) Beaf?
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by ekubear1: 2:06am On Mar 03, 2011
May the dead RIP.
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by Beaf: 2:24am On Mar 03, 2011
Nicklee:

I don't usually leave comments recklessly on nairaland but I can't stand Beaf's outrightly silly and immoral posts anymore. This is plain craziness. Maybe I have lived too long away from Nigeria not to realize that people like Beaf are the order of the day. If this is the case, my apologies. Otherwise, will you shut up Mr (or Ms) Beaf?

No, you shut up. You cannot unmake the truth by trying to bully others.

KADUNA-Supporters of the presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(rtd), yesterday, beat up people and vandalised cars as they recklessly drove on motor bikes and commuters buses, which led to the death of five persons in northern Kaduna metropolis.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/5-die-as-buhari-flags-off-north-west-campaign/
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by henry101(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2011
Nicklee:

I don't usually leave comments recklessly on nairaland but[b] I can't stand Beaf's outrightly silly and immoral posts anymore[/b]. This is plain craziness. Maybe I have lived too long away from Nigeria not to realize that people like Beaf are the order of the day. If this is the case, my apologies. Otherwise, will you shut up Mr (or Ms) Beaf?

You need to state why you picked out Beaf.
There are others too but did you choose to ignore their comments and focus on beaf.
He's only trying to campaign for Goodluck.
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2011
This happened as Buhari flagged off his North-West presidential campaign ahead of the April polls, with an estimated 100,000 supporters of the former military ruler in attendance.
Buhari found it impossible to leave his car for over an hour to take his seat at Murtala Mohammed Square as a mass of unruly party buffs sandwiched his car, ecstatically screaming his praise and trying to touch his SUV.

may the deab rest in peace

this however, cannot in any way compare with the deaths in ph caused by gej's incompetence and desperation, inititated by his security agenst and his attempts to present a robust image to his lack lustre campaign

i wonder if the ultra-popular gej even has guts t go any where without three layers of human shields
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2011

After a concerted effort by a combined force of all the security agencies, Buhari was taken out of the car to the podium where he hurriedly gave a brief speech.

However, the supporters drowned his voice with the sounds from drumming, singing and shouting.
“The government of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has introduced hunger and insecurity to a frightening dimension.

“PDP has encouraged insecurity by dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious divides.
“The CPC, when voted into power, would first and foremost tackle the problem of insecurity. Because without peace and security, there can never be development,” he told the crowd.

National Chairman of CPC, Prince Tony Momoh, said: “We are grateful for this large turn out.
“The hundreds of thousands that are gathered here today are the real people, the real Nigerians that would cast their votes.”

why did the pdp thugs omit this part of the article?

a comment which sums it up

Ha! at what?
The fact that these unfortunate deaths, of people who were not even at the CPC venue were caused by unruly miscreants
OR
the fact that the deaths in Port-Harcourt were caused by so called SECURITY OPERATIVES at the venue of PDP rally?

Regardless, I don't see why the death of Nigerians is comedy to anyone?
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by egift(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2011
May their soul rest in peace.

Beaf and your aliases how many deaths have Jonathan directly cost Nigerians due to his incompetence during rallies? I have lost count myself.

Hear it loud and clear - Change is coming BB2011!

Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by monkeyleg: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2011
may thier souls rest in peace
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2011
see the police officer in the crowd?

theres the difference btw cpc and pdp right there
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by spade: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2011
Ha ha ha! Beaf gets caught out again. grin
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by recoome(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2011
Let them come to the south, and stones will also be hauled at them, i can't wait for him to come 2 benin, y did he run from p/h, at least GEJ was not afraid of kaduna.
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by recoome(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2011
Let them come to the south, and stones will also be hauled at them, i can't wait for him to come 2 benin, y did he run from p/h, at least GEJ was not afraid of kaduna.
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by recoome(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2011
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by karlmax2: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2011
That is just a piece of what to come if he take power which I knw will neva happen.islamist causing all sorts of problem come april bakare will go back to whatz left of his dooms day church then after the court case buhari will form another party to contest the 2015.
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by Wadeoye(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2011
The Beaf or what do you call yourself, you are, to say the least, unpatriotic - the more of you we have in the country the more problem Nigeria will have as a nation.

If anybody is vandalizing and injuring people, it is the Nigeria police that should be blamed, not the CPC.Over 25,000 police officers were deployed in Kaduna yesterday. If despite that they cant still ensure security of life and property, then the proposed Buhari police reform is much needed immediately - wee can't even wait for April to come.
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by overhyped: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf, you no get shame?
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by mogentle(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf is a slowpoke, his brain is being controlled by a chip on which 'blindly for GEJ' [i][/i]is boldly written and he does all with the hope of securing an attention from GEJ even if his father in the village is not getting electricity for several days as PDP promised since 1999. You will be dissapointed at last.
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by oderemo(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2011
Buhari sent thugs around to burn destroy and pillage across Kaduna. These deaths were not due to any accident, they were murders by Buhari's thugs.
@beaf bugger,
that statement even you yourself know its so untrue. common we all know its selection tym , but pls dont make such stupid assumptions,
haba.
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by rebranded(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf &AgainstGEJ thanks for this post

shows the acceptability of Buhari in the North West, contrary to your aim. .seems you are now campaigning for BB cheesy

just know that on this side of the wall you get no financial remuneration grin
Re: 5 Die As Buhari Flags Off North-west Campaign by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
rebranded:

Beaf &AgainstGEJ thanks for this post

shows the acceptability of Buhari in the North West, contrary to your aim. .seems you are now campaigning for BB cheesy

just know that on this side of the wall you get no financial remuneration grin

The truth is that if this was to be reported as what happened on Mr. Presidents campaign, the pro Buhari's will be pouring venom.

(1) (Reply)

Shekarau, 7 Outgoing Govs In N8tr Scam / Nigerian Islamist Kill 7 In Police Station, Bank Raid / Boko Haram: Sss Uncovers Bomb Factory Near Aso Rock (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.