Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Solape Tha Hooligan, Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Solape Tha Hooligan, Episode 2 (310 Views)

Solape Tha Hooligan / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solape Tha Hooligan, Episode 2 by BeigJawnson(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Solape Tha Hooligan, Episode 2

Solape was confused don't know what to do, but was shivering and shivering. Tunde quickly carried Mrs Jones and rushed her into a taxi to tha hospital, other tenants came to tha hospital to check on Mrs Jones to see her health including her children who were married and both in their husband's houses but her family said they must get Tunde and his wife Solape arrested.

Mr Rahmon pleaded on their behalf, but Mrs Jones family insisted to a condition, which was Mrs Jones must make it by been alive and not die, but if she dies, Tunde and Solape will be tried in tha court of law on a murder case.Mr Rahmon told them that Mrs Jones won't die by grace of God.

Meanwhile tha other tenants kept looking at Tunde and his wife with hatred and bitterness in their hearts. A lady shouted to their faces, every day fight, fight, fight, especially you this woman, you always behave as Hooligan in your husband's house, in a twinkle of an eye, a hot slap landed on her face, a slap from Solape. Instantly tha lady gave Solape a hotter slap in return. Commotion in tha ward, Doctor and nurses rushed in.

What is happening? Tha Doctor asked, trying to join in separation of tha two women fighting, alongside with other tenants in tha ward.

Mr Rahmon, got tired of everything and went to tha reception to sit. Tha Doctor and nurses walked everybody out of tha ward, Mrs Jones lying on tha bed without rest cos of tha commotion. All of a sudden, her breathing was very heavy, she was breathing heavily, instantly tha Doctor attended to her.

Now at tha reception, where they all gathered, if this woman dies, you are in serious problems, one of tha nurses said to Solape, while she explained what happened in tha ward when Mrs Jones was breathing heavily.

Was it not ordinary flower vase? Why breathing heavily again? Solape asking tha nurse, tha nurse replied, if she dies, and when you are tried, ask tha judge in court your questions not me.

Few minutes later, tha Doctor came out of tha ward and with a nurse, Mr Rahmon asked, Doctor! How is her condition? She is fine, tha Doctor replied. Later one of Mrs Jones daughter came around to check on her mother, tha Doctor told her to see her in his office, while in tha office, tha Doctor explained tha whole senerio that happened, immediately Mrs Jones daughter flamed up and went out of tha office to face Solape and her husband. If my mother dies, two of you will rot in jail, she is tha only one I have left. Be careful, Mrs Jones daughter warning tha couple.

Tha Doctor came out from his office to tha reception and told them all to go home that everything is under control. They all went outside, other tenants mumbling words and talking about tha couple as they were walking out of tha hospital.

One week later, a truck came and Mrs Jones loads were been packed to another apartment that was secured for her by her children, on seeing this Mr Rahmon asked one of tha daughters of Mrs Jones, please why are you parking your mother's load? She replied, Sir! We just have to pack her things out cos we still need her, and we have told her many times not to stress herself cos of her health conditions and yet one Hooligan hitted a flower vase on her head, had it mean she was in her apartment minding her own, will that happened? Mr Rahmon answered, you are right my dear. God will continue to keep her and give her long life to eat more of her labors. Mrs Jones daughter, said Amen!

Few hours later, Tunde came back from his job hunt, he didn't even went straight to his apartment but headed to Mr Rahmon's apartment and told him tha good news that he had secured a job, and his monthly pay will be #200, 000 and he will be given an official car as well. Mr Rahmon was very happy and congratulated him. But been an elderly man, Mr Rahmon noticed that Tunde didn't enter his home before coming to tell him tha news. He asked, Tunde why didn't you tell your wife before telling me? Tunde replied Sir! Forget about that hooligan. Since I lost my former job, and money wasn't coming like before and she thought it won't be better for me again, she turned to a monster and a hooligan in tha house and every where. I earn no respect from her anymore, any little thing, she flares up. Mr Rahmon, was in awe, and said, Tunde let's go to your apartment.

Taye and Kehinde, where is your mother? Mr Rahmon asked. Good afternoon sir,. She is in tha bedroom, they both echoed. Tunde told them to go call her. Tha twins rushed into tha bedroom and called their mother.

Tha twins came back to tha living room, Daddy! Mommy is coming! They both echoed and continued with watching of their cartoons. Few minutes later Solape came outside and greeted Mr Rahmon but didn't greet her husband. Mr Rahmon smiled, Solape! Solape!! Solape!!! How many times did I call you? Solape answered baba three times sir. Why didn't you greet your husband? Solape didn't reply, well your husband here has secured a job. Immediately Solape broke her silence, baba do you mean it? She faced her husband, Tunde is it true? Tunde didn't even looked where she was but looking at tha cartoons which he hated most to watch.

Mr Rahmon interrupted, Solape I am talking to you, see I will continue to advise you as like my daughter. Your husband lost his job, and since when money is not coming like before, you turned to something else, you lost your character and good manners and turned hooligan, and now God has done his work now you are now trying to show some attention. Why?

Mr Rahmon, continued, if not for tha love he has for you, he would have divorced you long time ago. Even at now that he got a new job, he will divorce you and marry another woman. Upon all advice I do advice you, you didn't change. I saw you when you were peeping tha window when Mrs Jones daughter came to pack her mother's load, she took her mother away before you take her away by killing her. So if all other tenants leave tha compound becos of you couple, how will you feel?

It all happened when you and your husband were fighting and you hitted her with a flower vase, it was God that said she won't die, do you think if she died, you won't be killed after been tried by tha law? Solape bursted into tears.

Mr Rahmon, continued, now Solape go to your husband and beg him, Solape who was remorsed went to her husband and begged him. Mr Rahmon interrupted, Solape always be a good woman and don't change your character. Your husband is your husband, if he has or he has not, he is your husband.

Tunde hugged his wife and whisper to her that he has got a job and he will be paid #200, 000 per month, Solape bursted tha air with shout. Wow! God has done it.

Baba! Thank you sir. God bless you sir. Solape said to Mr Rahmon and he told her, she should thank God not him. So respect your husband and love him and promise not to disrespect him again.

Solape promised her husband that she won't disrespect him again, no matter tha condition. Mr Rahmon also advised Tunde to establish a business for Solape and she should have something doing and can support tha house financially too as well. Tunde thanked Mr Rahmon for staying with his home as his biological father.

They celebrated tha new job and get feasted and feasted.

____THA END____

Quote: Marrying a woman that clothed herself with bad character, is like sitting on a red steel, heated by fire in a black smith workshop_Beig Jawnson

Quote: Where there is love, a Cliff becomes a MEADOW_Anonymous.

(1) (Reply)

Call For Submission: Anthology Of Poems In Honour Of Prof. Jerry Agada / We Can't Breathe / Copy Writers Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.