Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic (31662 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic - Muric / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by WeRblessed(f): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Simple: Let them join their Ariwa counterpart .

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
updatechange:

Your name is synonymous with the other way round

Stay outta my fvcking mention angry
My point remains: it's the other way round.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
selemempe:
lol we are not in any peaceful coexistence. There is secterian violence every where in Nigeria and they didn't start today so say something else. What is wrong with breaking up from Nigeria
If you so believe in it good for you, leave others alone.Nobody must share your view.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by luluman: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Karanka:

Gush! The logic behind your argument is childish and nauseating. What peaceful coexistence are you talking about in present day Nigeria?
Or do you actually mean burying your head in the sand while your region is being ravaged and overrun by fanatic savages,or perhaps, you have other hidden agenda?
What is wrong with a full homogeneous Oduduwa nation with all her amazing human and capital resources, achieved on reasonable processes? Is Nigeria the kind of country you'd want to bequeath to your children?
Come on man,think! Think!
You come to Nairaland with cambridge & oxford English but left your reasoning at home. No matter how good any secessionist nation is you dont coax anybody to buy your idea.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Osaze007: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Igbodicool:

Hahahahaha
Who conquered Igbos?
Nigeria that cannot beat Boko Haram and Bandits conquered Igbos.
We know whom we fought with:
America
Russia
Britain
Arab nations
Name them

You mean civil war never happened
Loool 1967-70

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ugoosamm(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
I do genuine TURKEY Non Appearance VISA that comes out after 5 days. Please contact this number for details. 07084801438
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by leofab(f): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

no, I learnt it belongs to a tribe called Anioma (I may be wrong)

I actually used it to counter the fool who said because the ruler in Ilorin is an emir that everyone in Kwara is fulani.

now in my own defence I asked if it's plausible to say there are no urhobo and itsekiri in Delta because the traditional ruler in Asaba is Obi.

I don't know if you understand now.
Asaba is an Igbo town with an Igbo monarch... is Ilorin a fulani town ? Who do they have a Fulani based monarch ? Pls never know your life make that comparism again...

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by LukasPodolski: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2020
leofab:
Asaba is an Igbo town with an Igbo monarch... is Ilorin a fulani town ? Who do they have a Fulani based monarch ? Pls never know your life make that comparism again...
you are a fool.

is Asaba the only town in Delta? is Ilorin the only Town in Kwara

I insist, the analogy is plausible.

because Asaba is the capital of Delta State does not mean the Anioma are the only tribe in Delta.

because Ilorin is the capital of Kwara does not mean Fulanis are the only one in Kwara.

go kill yourself beeeech.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Hahahahahaha I predicted this... Yellowbar Muslim will reject Oduduwa republic.. they have been brainwashed my okporo flog eyes of Ikoyi mansion into believing slavery is far better than been a free man.... Yellowbar Muslim are the problem west are facing today

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Hahahahahaha I predicted this... Yellowbar Muslim will reject Oduduwa republic.. they have been brainwashed by okporo flog eyes of Ikoyi mansion into believing slavery is far better than been a free man.... Yellowbar Muslim are the problem west are facing today

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by wirelessmaster: 3:55am On Oct 03, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you are a fool.

because Asaba is the capital of Delta State does not mean the Anioma are the only tribe in Delta.

because Ilorin is the capital of Kwara does not mean Fulanis are the only one in Kwara.

I have been monitoring your foolish and very irrational comments. You can only confuse yourself and your employers. You started with Emir of Ilorin as a mere religious title. Previously, you made very absurd comments. My political opinions handle - BABAOLOFIN is currently suspended by nairaland, otherwise, I would have spared my time to respond to some foolish and useless comments and yours included.

Majority of the Yorubas directly and indirectly supported the creation of Oduduwa nation. If the North wants to leave Nigeria today, no region in the South will force them to remain, the South will be very excited and the North knows this, but they cannot leave. They need the South crude oil wealth, Sea Ports and Lagos markets to enrich themselves, develop the chad basin oil, railway networks to Niger Republic, roads network on very large and long distances, gas pipelines, agriculture, gas and hydro power generations and the Northern States economy. To do this, Nigeria has to be impoverished, backward and caged using their large unproductive population. They have to prevent the South from leaving them.The North knows the South South and South East are not happy being in Nigeria, they are using their Muslims in the West and Political dichotomy in Yoruba land to perpetually enslaved the South. The North can never allow the South East or South West to go individually, the South must be united to move out of this slavery. The North will try to prevent the united South using the Yoruba Muslims and politics. To the North, no part of South should leave until the developmental projects in the North are completed. To the South, the North can go.

. The problem is for South to leave, it is now a matter of life and death, a matter of Israelites leaving the Egyptians, a matter of slaves leaving the slave masters. No slave master ever wanted his slaves freed. No easy way to freedom. Some Israelites were comfortable being slaves to the Egyptians and they always blamed Moses while in the wilderness for taking them out of Egypt. The Muslims in Yorubaland are under the control of the Caliphate just as Emirs are also under the Caliphate. The Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria had an impossible ambition of introducing Sharia in Four States in the South West. Majority of the people in South West will resist them. These people (Muslims) and political contractors are too minute and very inconsequential to stop Oduduwa Republic.

You may be nairaland assigned person or the Muslim or government delegated person on this topic, you are just wasting your time.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by uBuNiT: 5:41am On Oct 03, 2020
JAMO84:
Those who lost 3 million of their ancestors to Fulani bullets will want others to be like them. We don't want Python in our beloved SW, Python should go and dance in its usual location.

I AM DONE TALKING
Sorry
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by leofab(f): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you are a fool.

you are death already... like I said never make that comparison again... you all from kwara are northerners (with an Emir) officially and otherwise...

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by LukasPodolski: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2020
wirelessmaster:

I have been monitoring your foolish and very irrational comments. You can only confuse yourself and your employers. You started with Emir of Ilorin as a mere religious title. Previously, you made very absurd comments. My political opinions handle - BABAOLOFIN is currently suspended by nairaland, otherwise, I would have spared my time to respond to some foolish and useless comments and yours included.

Majority of the Yorubas directly and indirectly supported the creation of Oduduwa nation. If the North wants to leave Nigeria today, no region in the South will force them to remain, the South will be very excited and the North knows this, but they cannot leave. They need the South crude oil wealth, Sea Ports and Lagos markets to enrich themselves, develop the chad basin oil, railway networks to Niger Republic, roads network on very large and long distances, gas pipelines, agriculture, gas and hydro power generations and the Northern States economy. To do this, Nigeria has to be impoverished, backward and caged using their large unproductive population. They have to prevent the South from leaving them.The North knows the South South and South East are not happy being in Nigeria, they are using their Muslims in the West and Political dichotomy in Yoruba land to perpetually enslaved the South. The North can never allow the South East or South West to go individually, the South must be united to move out of this slavery. The North will try to prevent the united South using the Yoruba Muslims and politics. To the North, no part of South should leave until the developmental projects in the North are completed. To the South, the North can go.

. The problem is for South to leave, it is now a matter of life and death, a matter of Israelites leaving the Egyptians, a matter of slaves leaving the slave masters. No slave master ever wanted his slaves freed. No easy way to freedom. Some Israelites were comfortable being slaves to the Egyptians and they always blamed Moses while in the wilderness for taking them out of Egypt. The Muslims in Yorubaland are under the control of the Caliphate just as Emirs are also under the Caliphate. The Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria had an impossible ambition of introducing Sharia in Four States in the South West. Majority of the people in South West will resist them. These people (Muslims) and political contractors are too minute and very inconsequential to stop Oduduwa Republic.

You may be nairaland assigned person or the Muslim or government delegated person on this topic, you are just wasting your time.
trash
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by LukasPodolski: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2020
leofab:
you are death already... like I said never make that comparison again... you all from kwara are northerners (with an Emir) officially and otherwise...
is Someone from Warri Igbo?

most of you Igbos are just dumb.

ewu.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by orunto27: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2020
They are Muric, Suicide Bombers and Terrorists.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Seerade029: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2020
LukasPodolski:

is Someone from Warri Igbo?

most of you Igbos are just dumb.

ewu.

Don't mind them
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by wirelessmaster: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2020
LukasPodolski:

trash

Fulani slave. Fulani when at Ilorin, Yoruba at Lagos. Bloody traitor, you are a trash, dustbin is your home.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by wirelessmaster: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2020
luluman:
You come to Nairaland with cambridge & oxford English but left your reasoning at home. No matter how good any secessionist nation is you dont coax anybody to buy your idea.
Nobody is coercing anybody to support Oduduwa nation freedom from slavery. Not all Israelites supported leaving Egypt, not all South Africans supported Mandela & Oliver Tambo to free South Africans from Apartheid at the beginning. We don't need your support.
Majority of Yorubas directly and indirectly supported Oduduwa Republic. No developmental decision because of unitary system of government. People are selling their ancestors land to eat, boys into Yahoo, girls into olosho, education means nothing, while corruption has become our characters.

60 years anniversary, Nigeria's Annual Budget is almost the same with University of California's Annual Budget. UCLA is not constructing roads or railway lines or providing Health care or Water resources or constructing gas pipelines, the University is not maintaining National Assembly budget, their budget is just for Education and Research, yet almost equal or at times more than Nigeria Budget.

We all know the solution.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2020
JAMO84:
Those who lost 3 million of their ancestors to Fulani bullets will want others to be like them. We don't want Python in our beloved SW, Python should go and dance in its usual location.

I AM DONE TALKING

Yes they lost 3m people and were given 2 pounds to start afresh.Today are u better than then?
They are the ones developing your states,buying your ancestral lands with the blood of their ancestors killed by your slave master.

I will buy all your family soon including your pregnant mother

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Headachetoigboh:

Yes they lost 3m people and were given 2 pounds to start afresh.Today are u better than then?
They are the ones developing your states,buying your ancestral lands with the blood of their ancestors killed by your slave master.

I will buy all your family soon including your pregnant mother

No wonder osu/ohu is still rampant in East, everything about them is slavery and buying ancestral land. Keep buying our ancestral land while yours is decaying. When we're done, we will send you back home.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by nogragra: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2020
LukasPodolski:

do you know what Ifa priests, sango and Ogun worshippers e.t.c thinks about your religion, Christianity?

FYI, I'm a Christian, though I don't go to church.
You have no faith let ifa people defend what they do because you don't have a clue of the christianity you even profess to. It's such a shame you you are defending ifa people you dont have any understanding what they do. The bible tells us to stay away from divination and prediction of omens and fortune telling. What is there you don't understand. Hold on to real life Christ is the only way to real salvation not a pastor, mohammed, imam, Dubai, ifa priest or any one at all.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Ogbuu101: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2020
wirelessmaster:

100 likes for you.
Yerobber muslims are the problem of south.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by mutvy: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2020
Go ask Sunday Igboho. He is yet to recover from the shock he received when the people he was expecting to show up at the rally turned their back at him.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by jude79(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Are you saying that people should abandon their rights for self determination because of fear of the caliphate.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by DeadWrong: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
As a nation,Yoruba nation, we have to address the question of MURIC and such organisations like it in Yoruba land. These people constitute a major threat to Yoruba nation. They are fanatics who wouldst mind compromising Yoruba's interests for religious purposes !

I'm a Muslim though but I will always see myself as a Yoruba first.

You speak well my brother. I'm a Christian Yoruba. But the Yoruba interest comes first. We (both Muslims and Christians) all have to put our religious differences aside and think about the greater good of the Yoruba nation.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Mayeldah(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2020
These are Junior MURIC students. The butterfly thinking himself to be a bird.

If only they knew that the Islam sold to them by the fulanis was a tool for indefinite enslavement. The funalis only care about territorial expansion, they only use Islam as a tool for land grabbing.

It is high time about 4 countries is created from Nigeria, let each go and develop at its pace. The North are parasites!
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by Ogbuu101: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2020
DeadWrong:

You speak well my brother. I'm a Christian Yoruba. But the Yoruba interest comes first. We (both Muslims and Christians) all have to put our religious differences aside and think about the greater good of the Yoruba nation.
But your muslim brothers have been sabotaging every effort at southern/Yerobber unity.
First was MURIC,now muslim students association.
You would always want to paint a picture of a United yoruba race,but why always them?
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by DeadWrong: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Ogbuu101:

But your muslim brothers have been sabotaging every effort at southern/Yerobber unity.
First was MURIC,now muslim students association.
You would always want to paint a picture of a United yoruba race,but why always them?

I have zero tolerance for any Yoruba Muslim saboteurs who want to drag the Yoruba to an abysmal pit of nothingness and backwardness just to prove their loyalty to the gambari Fulani and backward north.
I suffer Yoruba Muslim fools like that gladly. I also have deep respect for Yoruba Muslims like the nigga i responded to his post who still have their common sense and intellect intact to see through the deceit of the North and see that the Yoruba nation will continue to retrogress as along as we are yoked with the dead weight North.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by ZZ22: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you are a fool.

Asaba is not the only town in Delta but all the towns in Delta including Asaba are ruled by people indigenous to that town, Asaba is an Igbo town ruled by an Igbo man. Why is that of Ilorin different? are Fulanis indigenous to Ilorin? why are you getting unnecessary agitated?

Should Oduduwa come to reality there would be a very big problem with people like you who will sabotage and ensure the safe passage of Fulanis into oduduwa for another round of colonisation.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by LukasPodolski: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2020
ZZ22:
Asaba is not the only town in Delta but all the towns in Delta including Asaba are ruled by people indigenous to that town, Asaba is an Igbo town ruled by an Igbo man. Why is that of Ilorin different? are Fulanis indigenous to Ilorin? why are you getting unnecessary agitated?

Should Oduduwa come to reality there would be a very big problem with people like you who will sabotage and ensure the safe passage of Fulanis into oduduwa for another round of colonisation.
Ilorin is ruled by Fulanis.

but other yoruba towns are ruled by Obas.

hence, saying Kwara is a Fulani land is rubbish..

Delta is not an Anioma state, it's a diverse state (consisting of different ethnic groups)

Kwara is not a fulani state it's a diverse state consisting of different ethnic groups) with Yorubas being the majority.

because Ilorin is being ruled by Fulanis does not mean there there are no Yorubas in Kwara.

because Asaba is being ruled by Aniomas does not mean there are no Urhobo itsekiri isoko Ijaw e.t.c in Delta.

N:B Ilorin is predominantly a Yoruba city, the fulani title is just figure head, you can't go to Ilorin and the speaking Fulani, because no one will understand you. if you think otherwise.

Oto Ge, the slogan that sent Saraki (Ibos role model) to political Oblivion is not a fulani phrase, it's a Yoruba phrase which means "enough is enough"

if kwara is a Fulani state as your master Nnamdi Kanu told you, don't you think the slogan should be fulani?

all the governors since democracy are Yorubas.
Re: Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
DeadWrong:

Thank you my brother. Even though it will be extremely difficult for religion to be used to divide us as we have evolved beyond religious level as a people,we must however be wary of the fanatics amongst us. Naturally, I will feel comfortable and more at home in the midst of Yoruba Christians than I will be in the midst of fulani Muslims. It is very clear;the former are my people whom I share cultural bounds with.

Please do enjoy your weekend my brother and regards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price / Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled / Osun Governorship: ‘How Tinubu Influenced Composition Of Appeal Tribunal Panel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.