Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,961 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools (3755 Views)

Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools / FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by JIGGYBOY(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2020
The federal government has ordered the reopening of all schools in Nigeria.

The minister of education, Adamu Adamu, made the announcement during a press briefing in Abuja on Friday.

He advised all institutions to obey and adhere to the guidelines for the reopening of schools, earlier announced by the presidential task force.

He said all unity schools should open by October 12 “while states and private schools will determine their own modalities of reopening.”

Many states including Lagos, Oyo, Kano and Enugu, have since announced dates for the reopnening of schools in their states.

FOLLOW PECOHUB MEDIA ON INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/pecohub.media?igshid=whpv33m1rdd9

SOURCE: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/418010-breaking-nigerian-govt-orders-reopening-of-all-schools.html

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by YoonSung10: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2020
very good one, atleast this children can stop disturbing me

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by Enudapan: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by DaddyRochie1642: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by omowolewa: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Okay, we will tell the gatemen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by Madibah(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2020
When assu go call of this mumu strike seff undecided
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by rattlesnake(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2020
when trump don catch covid
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by FrankBass281(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2020
they should go and negotiate with ASUU and end this strike

meanwhile check my signature if you want to earn as you perform task
online.registration is free.you just need to be consistent and patient.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by Realist5: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Make I look for my school bag
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by ZendayaColeman(f): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
So?
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by WallStreetfx(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
I Neva prepare exam fever don dey catch me, my head dry like shit
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by Chatflick(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
H
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by Jahzrockballer(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
FG is very confused... Which one is unity school now?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by gabriel66386: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
when trump don snare covid
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by arcnomec(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jahzrockballer:
FG is very confused... Which one is unity school now?

Dude,don't embarrass yourself online na.....Unity schools are Federal government secondary schools

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by eemjay00(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
It's here again!

Previous years was a success...
To get update about the latest procedure for 2020 admission and first hand authentic information about "YABATECH"
You will be guided on all programs running in Yabatech such as:
BSC (affiliate program with Nsukka)
HND
ND
Both full time, part time & DE program

Be Friendly and encourage togetherness

Feel free to ask any questions

⚠ Plz do not send broadcast message to the group

Kindly send YCT2020 to 08178659720 on WhatsApp to join the institution aspirant group for admission update.

Click link below
https:///33ooZpd
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by Lymasaba(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Done
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by Smithd30: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Check out the last match Cristiano Ronaldo played in Real Madrid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kILpodMopW4
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by Eazie351(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
FG has lost their voice. sincerely
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by Spy360(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
The moment this MuMu people heard that Trump has caught the virus...

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by ProphetofOdin: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good news.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is a beautiful information , do you need thorough professional cleaning company to take care of your offices, houses, estate, school etc we are your best bet check my signature for more info
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools by tomaswatts: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm currently writing my master dissertation about "Nollywood and Africa". I would be very grateful if you could help me with this survey that I've made. Please feel free to comment this publication about your views on Nollywood. Any help is welcome! smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe052wG52yldqbgsjpGjYeJnVIwCfDB-cKHyI-sV9ZOMIn_nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? / Loans For University & Polytechnic Students in Nigeria? / How Do I Change Jamb Institution Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.