Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

'Cannot Tell Me This Isn't A Fix!': Man Utd Fans Fume At Champions League Draw - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Cannot Tell Me This Isn't A Fix!': Man Utd Fans Fume At Champions League Draw (48223 Views)

Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / Lionel Messi Arrives At Champions League Draw In Private Helicopter (photos) / UCL: Football Fans Fume At What Neymar Did After Madrid's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 'Cannot Tell Me This Isn't A Fix!': Man Utd Fans Fume At Champions League Draw by mayor1814: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2020
This is no match fixing at all. If it were man utd of 07 to 09, or of Sir Alex Ferguson era it would be a good draw.

But man utd of today is struggling that is why it looks like the draw has been fixed.

Right now man utd does not stand a good chance against PSG and Leipzig.
Re: 'Cannot Tell Me This Isn't A Fix!': Man Utd Fans Fume At Champions League Draw by ProphetofOdin: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2020
JaphNice:
interested on sigyy..pls can you help and guide

Try follow the link and register, then you can send me a dm.
Re: 'Cannot Tell Me This Isn't A Fix!': Man Utd Fans Fume At Champions League Draw by dstar01(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ok make we do outside bet na grin

Nija Live is proud to announce its platform launch
Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest Vehicles, iPhones, Laptops, refrigerators, generators, foodstuff… The list is endless. It is an e-commerce website that allows you to buy an item for the actual price or enter a draw to win the item for free.
The good news is that Nija Live has been officially launched and this week, amazing prizes are up for grab. One of such prizes is a 50 KG bag of rice. Not just an ordinary rice, but Caprice.The best rice in the market today. There is also an amazing opportunity for registered members to win a 1.8KVA Generator.
All these amazing products are available right now. All you got to do is visit the official website: https://www.nija.live and register. New products will be added to the platform daily, even as prizes will be given out to winners within few days of announcements of winners. Winners will have the opportunity to share their testimonies and take pictures with Nija Live staff.
The more competition you participate in, the more your chances of winning. Invite your friends and family and you'll be amazed at the endless opportunity available to all registered members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking / 2019 AFCON: Salah Leads The Pharaoh's Into The Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.