Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin (1926 Views)

Imo Youths Protest, Barricade NDDC Office With Coffin (Photos) / Niger Delta Youths Give Wike Seven Days To Reopen NDDC Office / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Biodun556(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2020
This topic is edited and brought forward

It amazes when some people are hailing the thugs called protesters destroying government properties claiming that youths are taking over.

How is youth taking over with brooms and stick?

Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Biodun556(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
You see what they called protest?

Aisha Yesufu should comment on this
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Biodun556(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
An old man told me: "the people you claim to be protecting through protest will be forced to attack and send you away when they are hungry because they could not go to work"
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by yoruba1914: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ignore the chalartant op. fake news

1 Like

Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by ivolt: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
I will rather live under a dictatorship than these civilian terrorists prone to violence and destruction against the poor and our collective wealth.

#StopTheThugs
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Biodun556(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
yoruba1914:
Ignore the chalartant op.
fake news

What of the police station they set ablaze?
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Biodun556(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
ivolt:
I will rather live under a dictatorship than these civilian terrorists prone to violence and destruction against the poor and our collective wealth.

#StopTheThugs

When Nigeria was under the military rule, what was your own experience?
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by sammy329(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Peaceful protesters protesting peacefully cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Biodun556(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
sammy329:
Peaceful protesters protesting peacefully cheesy cheesy grin grin

The vocal ones among them are not talking now
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by wisest10: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wow I live this..violence is not the way but let me ask..what has peace brought?...nothing but hardship,suffering and killings...if violence can make the government think twice it's better than peace that makes the government relax...
#EndSARS..na police man wey dey chop well na him go overlook bribe

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by sammy329(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
wisest10:
Wow I live this..violence is not the way but let me ask..what has peace brought?...nothing but hardship,suffering and killings...if violence can make the government think twice it's better than peace that makes the government relax...
#EndSARS..na police man wey dey chop well na him go overlook bribe
You are worse than SARS

1 Like

Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Biodun556(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
sammy329:
You are worse than SARS

grin
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by wisest10: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
sammy329:
You are worse than SARS
Atleast you quoted me and I did.not do.you anything,abeg
question any SARS officer whether you are innocent or not then you will know.that SARS is shortest cut to eternity...
So am better than #SARS....
But I keep wondering,why are you still praying for your enemies..you better kill your enemy before your enemy kill you..coz na who get life na him go repent..dead man no get second chance
#Youth_life_matters
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by abc115: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yes , peaceful Protests grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Off the mic
Lmao
But that office was saved from losing more money
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Cyberterror: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
They know what they are doing. Later contracts worth billions of naira will be awarded for renovation.
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by slivertongue: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
handiwork of thugs not #endsars protesters
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Fahdiga(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is clearly the handiwork of government sponsored thugs just to paint the peaceful Nigerian bad. we already know their modus of operation but we will never back down. Nigerian youths it is now or never . our dear country must be rescued from the claws of evil men. Buhari should tender his resignation letter with apology to all Nigerians asap
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Biodun556(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
This is clearly the handiwork of government sponsored thugs just to paint the peaceful Nigerian bad. we already know their modus of operation but we will never back down. Nigerian youths it is now or never . our dear country must be rescued from the claws of evil men. Buhari should tender his resignation letter with apology to all Nigerians asap

When will Buhari resign?
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Fahdiga(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Biodun556:

When will Buhari resign?
don't worry your eyes will soon open
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
What do you expect from unemployed and hungry youths.

NDDC is just a conduit for politicians to milk the country.
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Turantula(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Biodun556:
You see what they called protest?

Aisha Yesufu should comment on this
Sniper dey cheap
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Afamed: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Biodun556:

What of the police station they set ablaze?
Lol. Ignore those lazy youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by SalamRushdie: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
These Benin thugs are playing an agenda ... Those who recently lost Election in Edo should be suspect
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Afamed: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
SalamRushdie:
These Benin thugs are playing an agenda ... Those who recently lost Election in Edo should be suspect
Those who lost election too in Lagos, could they also be the suspect?
Use your sense before you comment

You just Rush to comment as your monicker implies
Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by helinues: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hian

Re: Protesters Destroyed NDDC office in Benin by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
time for NDDC MD and his gang to cash out ......2billion naira renovation loading...

(1) (Reply)

- / IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS / Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.