Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Chilwell Reveals Cold Advice From Chelsea Legend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chilwell Reveals Cold Advice From Chelsea Legend (219 Views)

Leganes Signs Kenneth Omeruo On Loan From Chelsea (Photo) / Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea / Eni Aluko Signed By Juventus From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chilwell Reveals Cold Advice From Chelsea Legend by jondabeloved: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Ben Chilwell was coveted by Chelsea throughout last season, and specifically by Frank Lampard to be his first choice left-back.

This summer Chelsea were offered several players for that position but the Blues decided to put all the eggs in the Chilwell basket and

eventually signed him, despite the 23-year-old carrying an injury.

Chilwell joined all the other summer signings in talking up Lampard’s crucial role in his switch from Leicester for West London.

In a press conference chilwell said

“I spoke to the manager and straight away got that feeling that you want to play for him and you want to win for him.

He won a lot of silverware here and I think it’s important to play for a manager that loves the club I’m joining and

knows what it takes to win trophies here.

“That has been a big reason why a lot of the players have joined.

His man-management seems top, even the boys who aren’t playing will say that as well, and tactically he’s very good.

He just seems like a really good guy who you want to do well for and that was the main reason I wanted to come.”

Read Full Story here: https:///p7zmkR-czZ

(1) (Reply)

Everton Loans Moise Keane To PSG, Signs Ben Godfrey From Norwich / Transfer News Winners And Losers After Deadline Day / FC Barcelona Star Messi Reveals His Coveted Trophy Before Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.