Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) (3131 Views)

So What They Say About Igbo Men Is True! See What Was Spotted In Onitsha / 2019: 19 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Year / Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
The Igbo, which is one of the major tribes in Nigeria, is also one of the tribes in Equatorial Guinea, a country in Central Africa.
Some other tribes in this country include the Fang, Bubi, Baka, Kwasio, Benga, among others.
The government of Equatorial Guinea declared that the Igbo is the third largest tribe in the country and occupies a small area in Bioko.
Majority of the Igbo people in that country migrated to Bioko from Arochukwu, Abia state in Nigeria.
The population of the Igbo people in Equatorial Guinea is 33,500.
The people of this tribe are hardworking and this has reflected in their achievements wherever they find themselves around the world.
Jakes said he has the major attribute of the Igbo tribe, which is hardworking.
The man of God said he eats fufu and jollof rice whenever he comes to Nigeria, adding that Nigerian cuisines make his head sweat.
He said it is interesting to see how his personality is similar to how Igbo people are described.
Jakes said:
“It gave me an understanding of my roots. It was interesting to see how similar my personality is to how Igbo people are described. They’re described as hardworking, industrious and innovative."

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by LukasPodolski: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
still looking for the interesting fact.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by mcjohny(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Inanukwa.y then did aro desert their land 4 guinea
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Openbusiness: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Do a thorough research before rushing to create a thread.

Very washy write-up

6 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Vyzz: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
cool
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin
Ghettokid1 the boss

Abeg ensure that our brothers from the other side didn't hijack this thread.
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by olamidedivotee(f): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
grin
Ghettokid1 the boss

Abeg ensure that our brothers from the other side didn't hijack this thread.
We don't hijack the less privileged thread.

6 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
olamidedivotee:

We don't hijack the less privileged thread.
Who are the "WE" and who are the "LESS PRIVILEGED" ??
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Kriss216: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Free your mind from hate, you this Fulani boy claiming SW!

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Samfloxin(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Look for better picture nah. No dey spoil my people image with that Kain pinshure.
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by DaFuhrer(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
It's like pygmies of Congo also migrated from Arochukwu cos those people in the picture look a lot like them undecided

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Afonja doing what they know best.
From Equatorial guinea to Jakes and then that shitty picture from Iragbiji undecided
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by tomaswatts: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm currently writing my master dissertation about "Nollywood and Africa". I would be very grateful if you could help me with this survey that I've made. Please feel free to comment this publication about your views on Nollywood. Any help is welcome! smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe052wG52yldqbgsjpGjYeJnVIwCfDB-cKHyI-sV9ZOMIn_nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by CanineOfJackal: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Rejected Kwara Yoruba Muslim
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by LukasPodolski: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
Rejected Kwara Yoruba Muslim
E pain am.
haha.
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
keep looking
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Richy4(m): 12:27am On Oct 03, 2020
My annoyance was not the silly write up but that picture... You said that Igbo tribe in Equatorial Guinea were hardworking. Does that haggard picture showcase anything like hardworking people or were u trying to be deliberately mean?

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by rotormast: 12:40am On Oct 03, 2020
You may have gotten some of your write up from Wikipedia.. I would like to admit that there are alot of Igbo people in Guinea who mostly travelled there for greener pasture, but a tribe called Igbo is almost non existent. Soy ecuatoguineano/Nigerian.... My response isn't anything but the actual reality and not an online concoction
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by tobechi74: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Good
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Hendris(m): 5:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Do you have a smart TV or andriod and iPhones? Subscribing to Netflix for Nigerians has been made easier, I sell Netflix Premium accounts at a very affordable price and I have accounts ranging from 1month to 2year subscription fully paid..

1month is 1500
3months is 4k
1year us 8k

Drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested or contact me on 081...311..231..93
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Timi141: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2020
tomaswatts:
Hello everybody! I'm currently writing my master dissertation about "Nollywood and Africa". I would be very grateful if you could help me with this survey that I've made. Please feel free to comment this publication about your views on Nollywood. Any help is welcome! smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe052wG52yldqbgsjpGjYeJnVIwCfDB-cKHyI-sV9ZOMIn_nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Great stuff, I'll suggest you try the Nigerian community on reddit. The people and the mods are so much more helpful there.
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by YorubaNinja: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2020
You forgot to include...

They're Savages
They're Cannibals
They wake up their elders with kungfu kicks grin

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by Dixon06(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2020
YorubaNinja:
You forgot to include...
They're Savages They're Cannibals They wake up their elders with kungfu kicks grin

Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Igbos in Guinea... Interesting
Re: Interesting Facts You Don't Know About Igbo People In Equatorial Guinea (Photo) by comfokon: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
rotormast:
You may have gotten some of your write up from Wikipedia.. I would like to admit that there are alot of Igbo people in Guinea who mostly travelled there for greener pasture, but a tribe called Igbo is almost non existent. Soy ecuatoguineano/Nigerian.... My response isn't anything but the actual reality and not an online concoction

They're mostly those who fled the civil war back then.

(1) (Reply)

Credit Transfer Of Abe, Edexcel,ncc, To Degree In Universities In China / Unilorin's Provisional Admission List / Mixed School Is Not Better Than Single School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.