Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Clears Air On Moment With Ozo In Bathroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Clears Air On Moment With Ozo In Bathroom (667 Views)

My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Clears Air On Moment With Ozo In Bathroom by eaglenewshour: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Big Brother Naija reality star, Nengi has clarified reports of her encounter with Ozo in the bathroom.

Recall that Eric said Ozo and Nengi had their bath together during the reality show.

However, Nengi during her media rounds on Friday said she was never naked with Ozo in the bathroom.

According to the Bayelsa-born housemate, she was fully clothed in the bathroom with Ozo.

“I was fully clothed with Ozo in the bathroom, so it was not a big deal for me,” Nengi said.

https://eaglenewshour.com/index.php/2020/10/02/bbnaija-2020-nengi-clears-air-on-moment-with-ozo-in-bathroom/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Clears Air On Moment With Ozo In Bathroom by solmus: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
In other words Ozo saw nothing, got nothing and he is still a puppy
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Clears Air On Moment With Ozo In Bathroom by barule: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ok good

(1) (Reply)

Blaqbonez Interviewed On TV With His Adopted Chicken,reveals Adoption Process / Nigerian Singer Blaqbonez Cries Out As He Got His First Tattoo (video). / Check Out Frederick Leonard's Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.