Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Big Brothet Naija Finalist, Dorathy Bachor Rushed To Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brothet Naija Finalist, Dorathy Bachor Rushed To Hospital (450 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brothet Naija Finalist, Dorathy Bachor Rushed To Hospital by Jenny2u(f): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
The Big Brother Naija lockdown finalists, Dorathy Bachor is currently hospitalized, after facing a health challenge during the early hours of today.

Her sister, Cynthia Bachor who shared the sad news on twitter, described the incident as the scariest thing that has ever happened to her.

She further urged Dorathy’s fans to pray for her “baby” to be back on her feet as soon as possible.

In her words;

“Rushing her to the hospital in the early hours of today is definitely the scariest thing that ever happened to me. Pray for my baby to be back on her feet soon�Thank you guys for all the messages>>>>>>>>>READ MORE HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/10/big-brothet-naija-finalist-dorathy.html

Re: Big Brothet Naija Finalist, Dorathy Bachor Rushed To Hospital by Princeton92(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Too much thinking oo
Re: Big Brothet Naija Finalist, Dorathy Bachor Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
If na me no win the #80m I go commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Big Brothet Naija Finalist, Dorathy Bachor Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Prayers sent
Re: Big Brothet Naija Finalist, Dorathy Bachor Rushed To Hospital by meobizy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Another probability I didn’t think of was her catching chest pains from seeing Ozo blindly run back to Nengi. No matter how she’ll deny it she must suffer a rejection of sorts.

(1) (Reply)

Biography : Lord Lowkey / I Feel Honored To Be The Very First Face Of The Hairbywanneka Brand Ever..regina / Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Sue Blogger Who Said She Linked With PRO-SARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.