Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance (26573 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Kwara1stson: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
president wey mumu oduduwa republic or nothing
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by seundy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=94550735]Atiku has comprehension problem.

PMB said that no government in Nigeria'd history has been able to do so much with the kind of "scarce resources" that this government has at its disposal since 2015.

All you have to do is to check and see if it's true or not n not to misquote the president.
[Don't mind Atiku and his fact don't lie gimmick]

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by frankmoney(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
tafat:
but the question is, WHO WILL WE VOTE FOR?
there are lots of credible candidates in other parties ....Kingsley moghalu etc
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by tafat: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
frankmoney:
there are lots of credible candidates in other parties ....Kingsley moghalu etc
ok now
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Finnese001: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stalwert:
Business man that sold a steel industry worth $3.5B for $120M that one na person wey get sense?

An administration that claimed to have invested $16B in electricity yet gave us darkness is that one an administration.

Here is what his Boss said of him:

Lwkmd

How much did atiku steal that can feed 300 million people for 400 years grin

2 Likes

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Am not a politician neither a political paundit but the truth is that APC has succeeded in infrastructural development than 16years of PDP regime but hatred, tribalism, ignorance,political ideology and critism will not allow some.people to agree to it!
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by mezerite: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
The problem with buhari government is incompetence and bad management.

These has led to bad policy, poor implementation of some good policy.

He came to power through lies, and rule with lies.
Because there is no truth in him, he has no option than to believe his lies as truth. Even when the truth is clear for all to see.

His failures to implement the 2014 constitutional conference, led him to fatal failures in governance.

His refusal to listen to Nigerians, in restructuring the country, made him the worst president Nigeria will ever have.

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by glasshouse(m): 12:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Let's face facts, if PDP leaders has stolen the ount of money that the opposition said they have stolen won't Nigeria have gone in to total very heavy dept before handing over to the opposition party . I sat down when the opposition party APC where campaigning . And a promise was made that $1 will be #1 and fuel will be so cheap,every citizen of this country will be paid monthly . What a shame that on the 1st of October we were being told that other countries are buying fuel at #370 and they didn't say too that the citizens of such countries are being paid monthly Eg Saudi Arabia .
The current administration said that all the refinafies will be working . But now the fuel subsidy has being removed and things are getting worst .
But for met the good news is that even if price goes to #400 per litre it is both PDP and APC people that will buy it
Its very unfortunate that for the first time in an independent day the office of the president just made people angry .
This is what happens when u have a government that knows nothing about policy then talk of implementing it .
The good news is that 90% of the people that voted for APC are now facing real hardship and have ran back to there villages
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by UKBobo(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2020
The security budget is domestic corruption. So, he just shot himself in the foot.
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:55am On Oct 03, 2020
Buhari should be more concerned to deliver a speech on how food prices will be reduced to minimal, tell the citizens what his economic experts are doing to counter the high prices of fuel and electricity....

This three things are the most significant in the life of a common man....

These politicians don't know how much food items cost, neither do they know the quantity of fuel or diesel in their cars or Listers as government cater for all these their family needs......

Buhari is just a disgrace with this kind of national address.....

You were not voted to behave like others.... Show us what you have to offer
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Dminister(m): 1:00am On Oct 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. This is a wailer-infested thread ...

As usual, they'll abuse President Buhari even though he spoke the truth..

So accurate but, of course, they'll attack him.. Anything done or said, as long as it's by President Buhari, they'll condemn.. cheesy

If Buhari should come out today and say 1+1 =2, they'll say he's wrong. That's how bitter they are!

I know they'll quote and throw all manner of insults at me. But I have forgiven them in advance.. grin

God bless Nigeria.

Anyone supporting this evil adminstation needs to be examined. Shame on those still supporting Buhari. i wonder when people like you will gain political consciousness.
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 03, 2020
My problem no be with Buhari, I no get any grudge with am, the swear i go babalawo place swear na for all those mosquitoes when been dey screech sai baba during election, my swear be say the hardship when we dey face una own go be X10
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by AerialMapper: 5:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Atiku please just SHUT UP!

You are no different from the man in power; all of a sudden you are now a fact-checker / opposition leader.

You defected, supported and bankrolled this menace on us. You were not given a seat at the table of choppers and defected again to criticize the menace you once supported!

You are no different from Yele; you both should just SHUT UP

To the subject matter:

The man read a speech; honestly he isn’t aware of anything he read; he had no input in anything he read, he is empty but worst of all is he doesn’t know he is empty!
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by dalass(f): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Goldencheese:
Atiku should know we have a government that thrives on lies and blames. The Blamer-in-Chief just showed his typical stripe. Not surprised.

Yes they have P.hD in the blame game! Lying must be a natural character to be a part of this administration grin

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Goldencheese(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2020
dalass:

Yes they have P.hD in the blame game! Lying must be a natural character to be a part of this administration grin

When we told them in 2019, they were insulting us. Three more years loading but may God show Nigerians mercy.

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by dalass(f): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Goldencheese post=94558151]

When we tell then in 2019, they were insulting us. Three more years loading but may God show Nigerians mercy ]quote]

Amen

They rigged their wày in 2019

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by capatainrambo: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:
Atiku, now that you are back in the country, when are you going to lead a Nationwide protest or you only want to be hiding behind social media?
the same u and the usual zombies will cry blue murder if he does undecided

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by anonimi: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
Why can't atiku lead a protest for God sake??

What does Atiku have that you don’t have
If you have everything that he has, who is stopping you to lead a protest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Insectkiller: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Atiku pls don't be angered.. grin

It was what dey wrote for him, he read and readededed. grin

I bliev if he has opportunity to ponder over the words he read, he would have angered himself..

Ya'kurri mana

My englisi shock :oyou..nah helmets engilisi. grin grin
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by clickwtB(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Only in Naija will such a person with historic history of looting be speaking and also seeking to contest the highest post in the country/nation.
Our mumu don do oooooh! cool cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.