Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

The Prophecies Of Many Years Ago Accomplishing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecies Of Many Years Ago Accomplishing (237 Views)

Hope For Trump. Remember The Prophecies Of Late Kim Clement / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prophecies Of Many Years Ago Accomplishing by lightblazingnow(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Everything He told me He is going to do is true, I thought it's a dream. Now His power is completely at work in US and with US and for US.

Grace unmarried. Selected to enjoy God's pleasure of glorious life.

Planned before the foundations of the world, being reveal right now. Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: The Prophecies Of Many Years Ago Accomplishing by lightblazingnow(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Praise God Almighty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 9TH OCTOBER 2020 / Breaking:iranian Christian Convert Receives 80 Lashes For Drinking Communion Win / Catholic Church Of Divine Mercy, Lekki Presents Unusual Praise 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.