Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana (2024 Views)

Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness / Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Sagamite(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
ROSSIKE:

Olodo who types without thinking, Here's what I wrote to summarise my first post:

''If this fool thinks he's gonna win the election by telling us how much 'better' Ghana is than us, he has another think coming.''

What part of that bit of common sense do you not understand?

When Obama was running for election, where did you see him criticise his country before foreign leaders, directly or indirectly, or publicly state the US had 'a lot to learn' from another country? Shouting yourself hoarse with abuse does not remove the fact that you are an unthinking doofus, just like Ribadu.

You are reeetarded!

What is the big deal in stating a fact about one thing another country is obviously better than us and telling us to aspire to it wrong?

How does UK Prime Minister saying Japan is better than UK in making electronics and the UK industry should try and reach that level a crime?

Simpleton Cretin! Shut it!
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
Sagamite said:

You are reeetarded!

What is the big deal in stating a fact about one thing another country is obviously better than us and telling us to aspire to it wrong?

How does UK Prime Minister saying Japan is better than UK in making electronics and the UK industry should try and reach that level a crime?

Simpleton Cretin! Shut it!

Illiterate mongoose. Who is talking of a serving Prime Minister? Of course a serving PM can say anything he wants. (But I bet you Cameron will NEVER say that publicly in front of a visiting Japanese PM. He might say it after the Jap PM has gone home, when addressing his people or parliament, but NOT at a news conference with the Jap PM by his side. He has far more BRAINS and sophistication than a blockhead like you, you see).

Meanwhile, is Ribadu a serving President? Nope. An aspiring one. With no sense of decorum. Comparing apples and oranges. Come carry presidency. Dense goat!!
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Chyz2: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2011
What is wrong with what ribadu did? was he telling lies?
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
Sometimes I wonder if we have robots in here.

See this one typing broken record garbage after all the education I've just given. Must be something in the water u drink! That something is ''the truth'' does not mean you lose your common sense, especially when you're an aspiring leader speaking to foreign leaders in front of your electorate. You like to talk about being like America, Britain, Japan etc. Why don't you start to use your brains the way those people do? Every statement made by those guys, leaders and aspiring leaders, is very well thought out, and heavily choregraphed. They never just blab out ''the truth'' just because it is ''the truth''. Phew!! sad
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Beaf: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
You guys stop abusing yourselves, you are both correct from different viewpoints.

IMHO, Ribadu was ok with his praise of Ghana's democracy; however while he might have been speaking the truth, his choice of words was poor.

Its ok to praise a foreign country, but bad to subvert Nigeria's standing while doing that. He should simply have mentioned all the things he admired and left the name, "Nigeria" well out of it.
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
Thank you. The voice of wisdom. smiley
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
ROSSIKE:

Sagamite said:

Illiterate mongoose. Who is talking of a serving Prime Minister? Of course a serving PM can say anything he wants. (But I bet you Cameron will NEVER say that publicly in front of a visiting Japanese PM. He might say it after the Jap PM has gone home, when addressing his people or parliament, but NOT at a news conference with the Jap PM by his side. He has far more BRAINS and sophistication than a blockhead like you, you see).

Meanwhile, is Ribadu a serving President? Nope. An aspiring one. With no sense of decorum. Comparing apples and oranges. Come carry presidency. Dense goat!!

You are reetarded!!!

So it is OK if a president says it but not someone else?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What kind of moooron is this for fck sake?  grin grin grin grin

Ordinary citizens or presidential candidates are not allowed to say what a President can say?

Cretin! Cement for brains. grin grin grin
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
na wa oh. From literate mongoose to Doctor tortoise.
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
sagamite said:

Youy are reetarded!!!

So it is OK if a president says it but not someone else?               

What kind of moooron is this for fck sake?     

Ordinary citizens or presidential candidates are not allowed to say what a President can say?

Cretin! Cement for brains.

A president can say pretty much anything he likes because he is already in power. But a smart president will still NOT say what Ribadu did at the time and place he did.

Ribadu is still aspiring to power, so the onus is on him to be even more careful and thoughtful about his utterances lest he lose the prize. Obama was very guarded before assuming the US presidency. He never said things  before foreign leaders that would alienate the populace simply because it was ''the truth''.  When he became president, he spoke with greater freedom, but STILL never put down his nation before foreign leaders. These are subtleties of international geopolitics that are obviously too advanced for your tiny brain.  cool
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Sagamite(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
ROSSIKE:

sagamite said:

A president can say pretty much anything he likes because he is already in power. But a smart president will still NOT say what Ribadu did at the time and place he did.

Ribadu is still aspiring to power, so the onus is on him to be even more careful and thoughtful about his utterances lest he loses the prize. Obama was very guarded before assuming the US presidency. He never said things that would alienate any section of the populace simply because it was ''the truth'', before foreign leaders. When he became president, he spoke with greater freedom. These are subtleties that are obviously too advanced for your tiny brain.

You are reetarded!

So because a president is power that means he can say what he likes but others cannot.

You have turned your cretinous argument now from "Ribadu should be castigated for putting Nigeria down" to "Ribadu will alienate a section by saying what he said"?

Cretin! Whether something that is recorded is said in front of a foreign leader or not has no relevance.

Servile, human-power-worshipping foool!

A president can say something others cannot say my arse! Failure of the average Nigerian mentality.
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
sagamite said:

You are reetarded!

You must have a limited vocabulary to keep recycling the same abusive term.

So because a president is power that means he can say what he likes but others cannot.

Dude, pull your brain out of hibernation. Of course Ribadu CAN say what he likes. I am only saying that I don't think it is in his interest to do so. Big difference.

You have turned your cretinous argument now from "Ribadu should be castigated for putting Nigeria down" to "Ribadu will alienate a section by saying what he said"?

There are many ways of saying the same thing. I do not suffer limited vocabulary like you.

Cretin! Whether something that is recorded is said in front of a foreign leader or not has no relevance.

The words of a person gloriously unschooled in international geopolitics. Why don't you return to the motorpark where you belong, you feckless tout?

Servile, human-power-worshipping foool!

Emotional, senseless, wild-eyed, thoughtless neanderthal.
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Sagamite(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
ROSSIKE:

sagamite said:

You must have a limited vocabulary to keep recycling the same abusive terms.

Dude, use your rain. Of course he CAN say what he likes. I am only saying that I don't think it is in his interest to do so. Big difference, dunce.

There are many ways of saying the same thing. I do not have limited vocabulary like you.

The words of a person inschooled in internationsl geopiliotics. Why don't you return to the motorpark where you belong, you feckless tout?

Emotional, senseless, wild-eyed, thoughtless neanderthal.

You are reetarded!

The quack Teachers training college the taught you "internationsl geopiliotics" needs to be closed down.

ANYONE can condemn the inadequacy of their country and juxtapose with a better, superior system without some cretin ranting, not only a President. Fooooooooooooooooooooooooool! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by londoner: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2011
To point out the positive things about Ghana's recent electoral history is not wrong. If we have an election come May which is as peaceful and free as Ghana's (or even Sudan/India/ South Africa) was wouold we not all be happy? I know I would.

I dont think this is what is causing the offense to some. Ribadu should not go round outside Nigeria making Nigeria seem even worse. If he wishes to, he has no right to want to lead a country he will not honor in front of others.

We dont have to take offence because of what was said, but Ribadu should learn to bridal his tongue.
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
You are reetarded!

You get really boring using the same word. Don't you have a dictionary since you've nothing upstairs?

The quack Teachers training college the taught you "internationsl geopiliotics" needs to be closed down.

You've obviously no leg to stand in to pick on quickly corrected typos.

ANYONE can condemn the inadequacy of their country and juxtapose with a better, superior system without some cretin ranting, not only a President. Fooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Sorry could you repeat that? Your diction is all over the place, and painfully substandard.
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
Londoner said:

To point out the positive things about Ghana's recent electoral history is not wrong. If we have an election come May which is as peaceful and free as Ghana's (or even Sudan/India/ South Africa) was wouold we not all be happy? I know I would.

I dont think this is what is causing the offense to some. Ribadu should not go round outside Nigeria making Nigeria seem even worse. If he wishes to, he has no right to want to lead a country he will not honor in front of others.

We dont have to take offence because of what was said, but Ribadu should learn to bridal his tongue.

Thank you jare. Another sensible person. Was it not this same Ribadu that announced the other day, the bold faced lie that Nigeria had squandered all its foreign reserves of $60 billion? A quick check on the web showed we still had $45 billion in reserves.
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Sagamite(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
ROSSIKE:

You get really boring using the same word. Don't you have a dictionary since you've nothing upstairs?

You've obviously no leg to stand in to pick on quickly corrected typos.

Sorry could you repeat that? Your diction is all over the place, and painfully substandard.

Shut up, reetard!

londoner:

I don't know why the mooron is frothing about Ridabu saying Ghana ran an election well, while ours was a shambles the last time and challenging our corrupt, unprincipled baastards in power, that this foool worships, to make sure we do the same.

The man stated the FACT! And a relevant one but this dunce thinks he should be attacked and only a President (the almighty to Simpletons like him) should be allowed to make such comments.

What a cretin!
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
Why are all GEJ supporters retarded?
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 04, 2011
Sagamite said:

I don't know why the mooron is frothing about Ridabu saying Ghana ran an election well, while ours was a shambles the last time and challenging our corrupt, unprincipled baastards in power, that this foool worships, to make sure we do the same.

Why don't you crawl on all fours and go lick more Ghanaian asss and see how quick that gets you to the Nigerian presidency? Knucklehead.

The man stated the FACT! And a relevant one but this dunce thinks he should be attacked and only a President (the almighty to Simpletons like him) should be allowed to make such comments.

Air head reading what you want to read into my comments or simply playing dumbb. I stated very clearly that even if Jonathan made that comment before a foreign president, it would still be dummb, albeit not as dummb as Ribadu making it since he's still seeking high office. I know you're too thick to see reason even if explained to you a million times, you dense high school dropout.

Ribadu should also not have told bare faced LIES about the foreign reserves being squandered. But I guess it is ok for the mallam to tell bare faced LIES to Nigerians in his desperation for power.  I wonder how much he's paying YOU to support his lying and scandalous disregard for national dignity in public fora.

Meanwhile, come see presidency chop na!! DREAMER.
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Sagamite(m): 12:29am On Mar 04, 2011
ROSSIKE:

Sagamite said:

Why don't you crawl on all fours and go lick more Ghanaian asss and see how quick that gets you to the Nigerian presidency? Knucklehead.

Air head reading what you want to read into my comments or simply playing dumbb. I stated very clearly that even if Jonathan made that comment before a foreign president, it would still be dummb, albeit not as dummb as Ribadu making it since he's still seeking the high office. I know you're too thick to see reason even if explained to you a million times, you dense high school dropout.

Ribadu should also not have told bare faced LIES about the foreign reserves being squandered. But I guess it is ok for the mallam to tell bare faced LIES to Nigerians in his desperation for power.  I wonder how much he's paying YOU to support his lying and scandalous disregard for national dignity in public fora.

Meanwhile, come see presidency chop na!! DREAMER.

You are reetarded!

Brainless goat, ANYONE should be able to criticise their country and its performance constructively in front of anybody. Fooooooooooooooooooooool!

Silly patroitic pride.

Cretin!
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 04, 2011
sagamite/Ribadu outside Kuffour's convoy

Sir, Oga please massa Kuffour, we need you to teach us how to run free elections here sir. You know we're useless in this country. Please sir! Don't go yet na! We will even come and wash your plate and pant in the hotel if you like. Oga please stay na!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OLODO  grin grin grin grin grin

sagamite, at least take a shower before leaving the house na! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Sagamite(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2011
ROSSIKE:

sagamite/Ribadu outside Kuffour's convoy

Sir, Oga please massa Kuffour, we need you to teach us how to run free elections here sir. You know we're useless in this country. Please sir! Don't go yet na! We will even come and wash your plate and pant in the hotel if you like. Oga please stay na!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OLODO grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xco_EzaMXvQ[/flash]
Re: Shameless Ribadu Sucks Up To Ghana by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 04, 2011
Eh Has he gone? Nooo. Haba! Oga John Kuffour please, come back. Eh? I'm chasing after him. He cannot go like that without giving us his lessons. Kaji kwo! When I return I will continue my campaign, walahi!  Oga Kuffour, Oga, please don't go yet! We still need you here to teach us!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OLODO!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Show Me The Map Of Boko Haram Country. It Is Possible. / SANUSI LAMIDO Sanusi:africa Must Get Real About Chinese Ties / We Shall Join Asari Dokubo - Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.