Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Autocad/revit Tutor Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Autocad/revit Tutor Needed (553 Views)

Math Tutor Needed In Ajah / Autocad Training And Certification Online / Learn Revit Architecture And 3dsmax @affordable Price. Contact 08069078294 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by CodeHouse: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hi all, any experienced autocad and Revit user here? I want my two nephews ages 15 and 16 to learn so as not to be idle.

Location is Akoka and not too far from Unilag, Let me know the cost and how long it would take. I have a budget though.

They already have their laptops, electricity, data and other things needed are available

Thanks
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by anneboleyn(f): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2020
I can teach AutoCAD/Revit, just that the distance may be a bit of a challenge, as I live far from Akoka
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by CodeHouse: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2020
anneboleyn:
I can teach AutoCAD/Revit, just that the distance may be a bit of a challenge, as I live far from Akoka

Oh really, are you outside of Lagos? Kindly mail me with your number so I can call to see how we can make arrangements that suits you
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by anneboleyn(f): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2020
@OP, I stay in Lagos, around ikotun suburb of the metropolis, my contacts are 08095618805 or 07016639153.

1 Like

Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by CodeHouse: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2020
anneboleyn:
@OP, I stay in Lagos, around ikotun suburb of the metropolis, my contacts are 08095618805 or 07016639153.

Great, I'll give you a call
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by anneboleyn(f): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Have been anticipating your call since your last contact respecting the AutoCAD/Revit tutorial for your nephews...I guess your silence means the deal is off...Thanks anyways for everything
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by CodeHouse: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
anneboleyn:
Have been anticipating your call since your last contact respecting the AutoCAD/Revit tutorial for your nephews...I guess your silence means the deal is off...Thanks anyways for everything

Naa..you should at least call me to hear from me..besides I thought we'd already talked enough for you to know that you are getting the job?

My silence might also mean that I was sick, could mean anything really..don't be in a haste to conclude..should I call you now?
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by Knownpal(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
CodeHouse:

Naa..you should at least call me to hear from me..besides I thought we'd already talked enough for you to know that you are getting the job?

My silence might also mean that I was sick, could mean anything really..don't be in a haste to conclude..should I call you now?

Good Day Boss
I sent you a message on WhatsApp. You haven't been able to check I guess.
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by CodeHouse: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Knownpal:

Good Day Boss
I sent you a message on WhatsApp. You haven't been able to check I guess.

Ah! I've been off whatsapp since we spoke last..let me call you
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
the phone number of the man that taught me Autocad 08061140593

he stays in abuja though.
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by Knownpal(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
CodeHouse:

Ah! I've been off whatsapp since we spoke last..let me call you

Oh okay. I understand.
Re: Autocad/revit Tutor Needed by anneboleyn(f): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
@OP, you've been incommunicado, hope to hear all the updates from you soon

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc/snepco Past Questions / Scholarship; Federal Government Scholarship Award 2021/2022 Ongoing. Apply N / How Dr Linda Iheme Is Helping Graduates Put Their Certificates To Full Use Throu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.